Arias continues giving interviews to the media

Jodi doesn't seem to understand the the term "haters" is supposed to refer to people whose hate is motivated by jealousy of another's awesomeness. It doesn't apply to people whose hate arises from the heinous viciousness of somebody. People who hate Jodi aren't "haters"; they're just reasonable people. I don't think she understands how infinitesimal is the number of people who support her, and I think that misunderstanding is causing her to say some of the ridiculous things she is saying and doing in public.

Maybe all us "haters" need to send her some mail and explain the difference between "haters" and being the "most hated woman in American"!

...also then she'll see that WE greatly out number the FEW supporters she may have!!

Just came on tonight so sorry if this is a rerun...but did I hear correctly that the sheriff said today it was JA's right to have these interviews, which he let her do...but there will be no more. Did anyone else hear that?

Yes, I heard that too. There was a post on here about that... I think it was a tweet from Joe Arpaio that someone posted for us...

OMG I didn't realize Jodi actually called a reporter a "hater" to his face. Does she think she's a pro-athlete, pop star, or successful rapper? Because those are the only people who can legitimately use the word "hater" besides a teenager without making me roll my eyes.

Hearing her say that she felt the jury betrayed her confirmed (to me) that she really was expecting something else, perhaps even acquittal. Boggles my mind.

I found the word betrayal interesting. Betrayal is very personal, and (at least to me) can only be done by someone close and dear to you, someone you have a relationship with. Someone you trusted to be on your side and keep your confidences and stick up for you no matter what. My husband could betray me, or my friend or my daughter, but not someone I have never met, don't know and don't have a mutual relationship with. They could turn me in, or steal from me, or whatever, but that isn't betrayal. God only knows how her mind works, and how she sees things. I'll never be able to figure her out.

I couldn't believe she said that... I think she thinks that b/c she really thought she was pulling one over on them... She fully expected them to buy her story...

She's the "Betrayer"... and more than anything I think she felt "betrayed" by herself. Her manipulation and lying skills let her down and betrayed her...

She is so used to manipulating and lying her way through life that when it didn't happen this time she felt "betrayed"! Lol!

be·tray verb \bi-ˈtrā, bē-\

Definition of BETRAY

transitive verb
: to lead astray; especially : seduce

: to deliver to an enemy by treachery

: to fail or desert especially in time of need <betrayed his family>

a : to reveal unintentionally <betray one's true feelings>
b : show, indicate
c : to disclose in violation of confidence <betray a secret>

Jodi looked much prettier in the interview last night than she's looked in court throughout the trial. I really think trying to make her look more homely in court wasn't a good idea strategy-wise for the defense (it did/will work out well for the prosecution side, IMO). Unfortunately, we live in a world where being pretty counts for a lot and I bet it's harder for many people to convict a pretty person of 1st degree murder or sentence them to the death penalty.

ETA: Of course I'm glad she was made to look more homely in court and was convicted. And of course beauty is on the inside and Jodi is ugly inside, but we do live in a society where we are socialized to treat pretty people better.

Ryan Owens on NG talking about JA's outrageous sense of entitlement:

"This woman is a convicted killer who acts like the First Lady of Arizona".

Gotta LOVE this guy!!!!

TawniDilly on YouTube posted the ABC15 clips and also a combo of all four in one.

I am still in amazement that a question of "what do you think about getting the needle in your arm?" from one of the reporters last night got a big smile from Jodi along with an answer of "I haven't really thought about that yet, I will think about that later down the line. It will be a long time away anyway" !!!! Unreal. That would be what I would be thinking of night and day!!!

So in one of these interviews Jodi claims that Travis came to her in her dreams, into her cell on a cot. She asked him what he was doing there and he said that "we all need to do our time...." That was actually Jodi's real dream. She wishes it was Travis in jail for not wanting her and she was standing up telling her sob stories to a group of people who feel sorry for her.

I noticed during the interviews she spoke about screaming in the middle of the night too. Her cell mate wakes her up or she is woken up by screaming in her sleep. Is this not exactly what Steven said when he stood up and bravely spoke?

Taking both of those stories and going back... didn't she say she doesn't have nightmares in her questionnaires with her "experts"? Jodi is so jealous of anyone else getting attention even the family of the man she murdered isn't safe from a mere sliver of sorrow so she tries to steal that too.

i did not think i would lose respect for an old friend because of this case. on facebook she asked me if i have any compassion for jodi. i said no, she then asked me if i knew jodis address. i told her she will go to prison soon. she said she want to write her and give her lots of compassion and support. i almost threw up on facebook. tempted to delete her but knew her from years back. i do not think she followed case till recent. asked her if she knew jodi crawled thru doggy door and left travis to rot.tried to shock her with truth. so i then wrote i want the death penalty for her. i would never write her for nothing!!!

I am sorry you had to go through that. Has she seen the photos? Any of Travis? Some people are just fortunately (for them) ignorant to how evil human beings can be until they see it for themselves. The photos of Travis speak volumes to evil and human suffering.

Interviews:

AzCentral: Michael Kiefer & friend http://www.azcentral.com/12news/arti...entencing.html
NBC: Diana Alvear http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/51968875
ABC: Ryan Owens http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi...hater-19231549
ABC15: Amy Murphy http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...-death-penalty
FNC: Troy Hayden http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22...ore-sentencing

Then there's this one with The Associated Press we haven't seen yet:

Arias said she wanted at least three people called as witnesses who could have testified to having seen bruises on her neck "when I was choked out" by Alexander but she said she was rebuffed by her lawyers. The prosecutor insisted her self-defense claims were an exaggerated attempt to avoid being convicted.

She said her lawyers "felt a little betrayed" and blindsided by her post-conviction interview but that they gave their blessings for Tuesday night's interviews, warning her to be cautious.

Arias said she sometimes wishes she'd never met Alexander, "just because of how ultimately everything ended and I say that for his sake and mine &#8212; not just a selfish thing."

She said if the attack never occurred and she never crossed paths with the victim, she would likely now be a happily married 32-year-old with children, good finances and a successful wedding photography business.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/crim...tml?c=y&page=2

I don't care if JA is ever put to death but I want her to live on death row--I wish the jury could deliberate on that.

You're welcome! A friend's daughter donated her very long hair to LoL, and they are extremely picky about what they get. It has to be banded together, and as you wrote, no processing.

I just don't see Jodi being that benevolent. And...as Juan says, "Where's the proof?" Where's the proof that she even did it? Does she have a mailing receipt? Can LoL document it? If they could, I think she would have provided the proof. I am of the opinion it never even happened.

Where is a pic of her with short hair EVER? As a breast cancer survivor, I am disgusted with her using Locks of Love and the word "survivor" in yet more lies.

""The words "I am sorry" are meaningless. No one believes what I am saying anyway.."

So does this mean there is a limit to the lies she will tell? She wont lie and say she is sorry because there is no meaning to the lie? Which lies of her do have meaning ?

Shrug.... I don't even care light her up..
Can you even begin to imagine the abuse and manipulation she put T A through? She is vile. Oh and Sherriff joe - 1rst amendment rights r one thing but doesn't she have a curfew?

Pathetic.

Moo

&#8220;I can&#8217;t, in good conscience, ask you to sentence me to death because of them,&#8221; she said, pointing to her family, during her Tuesday allocution.

As if anything she ever did was in good conscience...

I am sorry Jodi, not even your killer hair is worth letting you have a jail life.

i did not think i would lose respect for an old friend because of this case. on facebook she asked me if i have any compassion for jodi. i said no, she then asked me if i knew jodis address. i told her she will go to prison soon. she said she want to write her and give her lots of compassion and support. i almost threw up on facebook. tempted to delete her but knew her from years back. i do not think she followed case till recent. asked her if she knew jodi crawled thru doggy door and left travis to rot.tried to shock her with truth. so i then wrote i want the death penalty for her. i would never write her for nothing!!!

I've got an old friend on facebook who's a Jodi supporter, too. I just set facebook to hide her posts. You know, you can hide a facebook friend's posts temporarily, and they have no way of knowing you are doing that. I am not going to let Jodi ruin a friendship. But I'm not going to subject myself to someone proclaiming Jodi to be a victim, either. Anyway, lately I've been trying to chill out and be less of a "corrector of facts" on facebook (and here, too!) What does it really matter if some people are wrong?

So in one of these interviews Jodi claims that Travis came to her in her dreams, into her cell on a cot. She asked him what he was doing there and he said that "we all need to do our time...." That was actually Jodi's real dream. She wishes it was Travis in jail for not wanting her and she was standing up telling her sob stories to a group of people who feel sorry for her.

I noticed during the interviews she spoke about screaming in the middle of the night too. Her cell mate wakes her up or she is woken up by screaming in her sleep. Is this not exactly what Steven said when he stood up and bravely spoke?

Taking both of those stories and going back... didn't she say she doesn't have nightmares in her questionnaires with her "experts"? Jodi is so jealous of anyone else getting attention even the family of the man she murdered isn't safe from a mere sliver of sorrow so she tries to steal that too.

I am sorry you had to go through that. Has she seen the photos? Any of Travis? Some people are just fortunately (for them) ignorant to how evil human beings can be until they see it for themselves. The photos of Travis speak volumes to evil and human suffering.
thank you. her response said something about the devil. at that point i will stop discussing the case with her on fb or in emails. when it comes to religion or politics i stay away from it on fb or most conversations. its not worth losing a friendship . i will just ignore her comments and not respond . fb is not the place probably to discuss death penalty although it was on newsfeed and then it went private. i wanted to tell her mental illness is not the devil , and murder holds no compassion for jodi - omg- this case better end soon. at least we know she will not be free.

I've got an old friend on facebook who's a Jodi supporter, too. I just set facebook to hide her posts. You know, you can hide a facebook friend's posts temporarily, and they have no way of knowing you are doing that. I am not going to let Jodi ruin a friendship. But I'm not going to subject myself to someone proclaiming Jodi to be a victim, either. Anyway, lately I've been trying to chill out and be less of a "corrector of facts" on facebook (and here, too!) What does it really matter if some people are wrong?

I've got to say that I would have to question how much in common or even if I would want to be friends with someone who supported Jodi.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back