SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are OT here - I wanted to ask a question.....

I was reading TMZ, yea, I know.... anyway I saw THIS picture:

0520-dennis-rodman-apprentice-mohawk-3.jpg

And I have to ask WTF happened to this guy? I mean, Im all for dressing how you like and expressing yourself, but REALLY? He looks like a freaking peacock!!!

:facepalm: :banghead:

BBM

Thank you for this wonderful post! I agree wholeheartedly. Remember the 9mm Jodi packed for her camping trip to "defend herself?" She will stalk, terrorize & hunt down someone else to "defend herself" against. I truly believe she has developed a taste for it now. :twocents:

I know this is just wild speculation on my part, but I almost think she had planned to take someone else out while she still had the chance. Thankfully, that did not happen, but still... She had two knives with that gun right?

Good morning, sleuthers! Here's hoping we will be back at the sidebar tonight CELEBRATING! Good thoughts to the jurors and Alexander family!

:party:

My prediction is we will have a verdict today or the latest tomorrow. I think with Memorial day approaching and the long weekend, the jurors and court wish to wrap this up and spend some time with their families.

There is no court on Friday.

My prediction is we will have a verdict today or the latest tomorrow. I think with Memorial day approaching and the long weekend, the jurors and court wish to wrap this up and spend some time with their families.

I don't think there is Court tomorrow and there isn't Court on Monday. So no verdict today means deliberations don't go until Tuesday.

EXACTLY. Seems Mrs. Eisenstein slipped on her lip gloss, I guess.

Who was she interviewing with when she said this? I would love to see it. Also some one said she messed up on the time in one of her interviews, something about her saying a couple of minutes and Travis was dead in 62 seconds. Keep talking Jody. moo

Good morning Mods,
Will we have a penalty thread for the start of deliberations today? Hope so!
It's a bright new morning. Hopes are up for a verdict. :)

So I'm sitting here at John Wayne waiting to board our flight to our layover destination, Houston. I'm hoping and praying that if the jury comes back today they either do it right when they get in before 11 am or right before they leave for the day. Otherwise I will miss the verdict being on the plane to Houston or to DC :(

My eyes are veeerryy sleepy (past 11pm). Can't....stay up!! I'm going to take an extended nap and hopefully wake up in time for the GOOD NEWS!! Happy conversations everyone. Goodnight :eek:fftobed: :wave:

So I'm sitting here at John Wayne waiting to board our flight to our layover destination, Houston. I'm hoping and praying that if the jury comes back today they either do it right when they get in before 11 am or right before they leave for the day. Otherwise I will miss the verdict being on the plane to Houston or to DC :(

Hi from Houston! :seeya:

Safe travels to you!!

It seems clear to me and was surprised there wasn't a verdict yesterday within a couple of hours deliberating. I sure hope they will reach one today.

no court tomorrow or Monday......so today needs to be Verdict Day:please::please:

He was chosen out of the pool correct? Because 2-3 dropped off?

Yes, alternates are not part of the deliberations. 5, 8, and 11 are no longer with the jury. The three alternates are an older man and two women (one of them is known as "ponytail")

I hope the jury can get thru this today and come to a unanimous decision. The wait and fear of a hung jury must be awful for TA's friends and family. It's got me on edge!
My guess is the majority want the DP but a few are hung up. They have been enduring this so long I think they will work very hard to bring it to a conclusion and not send it to another jury.

Respectfully, I gotta say that a lot of people turn their lives around, at any given age, even if they are at the lowest level you could imagine.

But Jodi Ann doesn't even hint at the slightest desire to change herself. She won't even say she's sorry to the family who's brother/son/grandson she so brutally murdered.

I think CKJA could turn her life around, but, because she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips, there's not a big chance she'll even try.

I would say that Jodi Arias plans to put the same amount of effort into "turning her life around" in prison as OJ put into "finding the real killers." Good thing there are no golf courses in prison.

So I just watched AP interview CMJA and she says she deserves a shot at freedom someday. Wow. This felon isn't even on the same planet I live on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks