Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know how the jurors are dressed today? That might give some indication of whether there will be a verdict today or not.

Back when this went to the jury I predicted a verdict on Thursday afternoon. I am sooooooo hoping I'm right.

I'll take either verdict, as long as they don't hang. That's all I want.

IF....IF Travis's family can settle for LWOP and they will be at peace, then who am I to feel otherwise.

Hey Raisincharlie - didnt see much of you yesterday and missed you!

Hey zoozoo - it's nice to be missed :blushing:

I entered an alternate reality trancendental meditative state and was sending vibes to the jury to reach a DP verdict for the little murderer. Nothing to do with that silly law noted in this case.

:jail: :jail: :jail:

GUILTY AS SIN. ‏@JodiAriasGUILTY 2m
Narcissist have:
-Inflated sense of self-importance
-Deep need4admiration
-Feel superior
-Little regard4peoples feelings
#JodiArias

But if the juror question was accurate then there was an IF in there...

Dear Rose222, glad to see you here.

I hate to say it but I was being completely and utterly SARCASTIC in my response:blushing:.
I agree to disagree and will wait for the trial to end and the facts to come out and then will know my theory is correct or not.

For the jury it will be easier on their conscience to give her life. That is the easy way out for them. But it seems that there are some on the jury that will not go the easy way out.

All of the jurors had to take the death penalty into consideration when they were selected to serve. If they felt they weren't able to give somebody life because it would be difficult for their conscience then they should have said so during selection.

Maybe the same reporter who claimed to have the exact question written by the jury, would be able to slip them THIS little ditty.....

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/national-news/jodi-arias-feels-betrayed-by-jury.html

"All I know is that, if I were given freedom again, I would handle it very, very responsibly," Arias said. "If you're not abusing me and attacking me and threatening to kill my life, there's no reason to fear."

WOW!! Now THAT scares me!! If she claimed "abuse" by being called a *advertiser censored* or a 3HW, she obviously has a plan for "the next time".

Note to men EVERYWHERE if she ever gets out....lock the bathroom door at ALL times, and do NOT let her use your camera!!!

Yannow...All my life, I have been so on the fence about the DP in general. I confess I would be the person who would be afraid for my own soul if I was complicit in sending someone else to their death.

BUT

Having read the above bolded and enlarged statement from the murderer, I say:

Juice her
Gas her
Hang her
Drive a stake through her heart
Drop a house on her

Just to make sure she "Is morally, ethic'lly, spiritually, physically, Positively, absolutely, Undeniably and reliably Dead...[to make sure she's] not only merely dead, she's really most sincerely dead."

This really bothers me from Ryan Owens interview with CM: He asks "so you think people will be safe with Jodi Arias out of these 4 walls" Her answer "yes, if you don't abuse me or attack me or threaten to kill me, then you're safe."

She will definitely kill again. Also, it is my opinion her answer was a direct threat to Ryan ( like back off) because in her demented mind, Ryan was verbally attacking her. He is a ''hater" you know.

Well, I'm sure JSS is aware of this statement. Just wish the jury were.

OT I have been following this trial from the beginning and just realized yesterday that Travis was murdered on the same date, different year, that my best friend died. It will be a year this June 4. I will never forget that date and Travis will always be in my prayers along with my best friend.

Is anyone else looking forward to hearing from the jurors and Juan after the sentence is handed down? I know I am.

Yes! I am especially looking forward to hearing them all say they never believed one word of whosherdoodle's LIES about Travis.

Praying for the jurors and the Alexanders today....

IF it were a hypothetical, there would not have been an Allen charge.

This jury was deadlocked.

This goes to the experience of the Judge at that point then because I find it unfathomable that she not only would misconstrue a simple question into 'deadlock' but also give them an Allen charge.

Good morning all :seeya: I'm present & accounted for, though I'm currently chatting in another window with my husband who is deployed, YAY!!!!

I prayed all night & this morning for this Jury, the Alexander family & all those who love & have comed to love Travis. I still have faith in this Jury, I truly do. I'm not sure if they were truly deadlocked yesterday or it was a misunderstanding but I DO know this Jury takes their job VERY seriously. Whatever decision they come to, be it DP or Life, I'll respect it (thought Life will be hard to swallow). I do think that if they give her Life, once they get home & see the interview she gave after the guilty verdict & the interviews from the other day, they might regret their decision but still, I respect this Jury A LOT. I just want a verdict, an "ending" for the Alexanders & as always, Justice for Travis :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998