NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, 11/10/09 TRIAL THREAD

FayObserver.com ‏@fayobserver 30s

#ShaniyaDavis: Deputy says verdict paperwork is signed but jurors just needed a break.

(You got it Believe.)

FayObserver.com ‏@fayobserver 21s

#ShaniyaDavis: Judge Ammons: If you think you cannot handle the verdict, you need to leave now.

FayObserver.com ‏@fayobserver 32s

#ShaniyaDavis: Judge Ammons: I'm got going to tolerate outbursts, any problems at all

FayObserver.com ‏@fayobserver 16s

#ShaniyaDavis: Jurors being brought in. Foreperson says they have unanimous verdict and had one before needed break.

Oh thank God. Guilty!

FayObserver.com ‏@fayobserver 55s
BREAKING: Mario McNeill has been found guilty of murdering #ShaniyaDavis

FayObserver.com ‏@fayobserver 36s

BREAKING: Mario McNeill found not guilty of raping #ShaniyaDavis

Oh NOOOOO!!!!!!

FayObserver.com ‏@fayobserver 45s
BREAKING: Mario McNeill found not guilty of raping

FayObserver.com ‏@fayobserver 50s
BREAKING: Mario McNeill has also been found guilty of taking indecent liberties with a child, kidnapping, human trafficking #ShaniyaDavis

FayObserver.com ‏@fayobserver 40s

BREAKING: Mario McNeill has also been found guilty of taking indecent liberties with a child, kidnapping, human trafficking #ShaniyaDavis

Burlington TimesNews ‏@thetimesnews 28s

RT @wral: ALERT: Fayetteville man convicted of killing Shaniya Davis, not of kidnapping and rape http://www.wral.com

At least he got 1st degree. I'm grateful for that.

Rest in peace, Shaniya.

At least he got 1st degree. I'm grateful for that.

Rest in peace, Shaniya.

Breaking News: A Cumberland County jury has found Mario Andrette McNeill guilty of killing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis in November 2009. He was acquitted of kidnapping and raping her.

How could he be acquitted of kidnapping?

Probably not kidnapping because her mother (gag) gave Shaniya to MAM - so no kidnapping.

Salem

Breaking News: A Cumberland County jury has found Mario Andrette McNeill guilty of killing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis in November 2009. He was acquitted of kidnapping and raping her.

How could he be acquitted of kidnapping?

Because her mother gave him to her.
He didn't abduct her.

However, I am seeing conflicting reports, some are saying he WAS convicted of kidnapping.

And there wasn't DNA evidence that he raped her, so I understand that.

I'm just VERY grateful they convicted on murder. I really didn't know if we'd even get that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv
Back