Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier today, someone mentioned one of the recent press interviews where CMja says something to the effect that she has not yet thought about her possible execution BUT she HAS thought about the moments when her sentencing verdict is announced? (pardon me if I interpreted it wrong)...I'd like to find the video of her saying that so I can look closely at her facial expression. Anyone remember which reporter she was speaking to?
TIA for any info

She said it to the female reporter...sorry, can't recall her name :)

Whose birthday, basilcat? (I almost called you basildance!)

I like Basildance!...:floorlaugh:

I'm singing that song dancing around..
"come on jury..it's your birthday...we're gonna party like it's your birthday..."
It's some silly rap song stuck in my head as i'm doing my Elaine dance..while being totally frazzled cuz our new , little RV just arrived in our driveway,,I'm trying to be suitably impressed and excited for dear dh while we toast inside it and secretly trying to look at my Ipad...but there's no service in my driveway!! for heaven's sake...

I am so hyper, i think my dh thinks that I am nuts....:floorlaugh:

Vinnie on HLN Suggested....life row....love it...solitary life just like death row without death....I have said that for years

He must read here....that idea is old hat to us!

Jody‏@BuckeyesGirl334m
@WildAboutTrial hWild PLEASE do me a favor. Tell Jean Casarez that she is not the JURY WHISPERER. Please she's analyzing their every move!

Wild About Trial‏@WildAboutTrial2m
@BuckeyesGirl33 ok she is sitting right behind me

JC now drumming up suspicion about juror body language seen in the cafeteria today.
She is a piece of work. No news so invent something.

I agree with you! Every dang time I hear her say or "act out" what that certain juror's body language is, I just...... :facepalm:

Chris Hughes said that the Alexanders will accept and respect this jury's decision, no matter what it is. I think the least we all can do is show the same amount of respect and not badmouth them. They've come back with 2 verdicts already.... most importantly First Degree Murder and we were all praising them and showering them with love then. Now that they've deliberated longer than some think they should, backs are being turned on them. I don't get it. Let's not forget, they sat in the courtroom for a month and a 1/2 longer than they were told the trial would last and were subjected to waiting for hours on end on some days and were told they couldn't proceed on some days, all with no explanation. I feel for them. If they need 2 weeks to come to a decision, that's ok with me. Whatever happens, happens. :twocents:

Well said. Thank you.

I won't tell McKenzie Phillips you said that!

Y'all are so bad! You know yesterday I was depressed and stressed at the end of day with no verdict. We can't control what happens. We can go crazy speculating or we can jest and pass time with humor.:floorlaugh::seeya:

Grrrrr...best friend came by three hours ago. I was on page two WS. What has happened? No verdict yet? Any questions? Please tell me. I'm begging here.

I could go for this "life row" in several cases. Honestly, I don't really care if the little murderer is ever executed as long as she is locked away from everyone for the rest of her life. Although I do view her as I would a rabid skunk. No more interviews, no one to prey upon, no one to manipulate, no one to ply with bs or to try to impress. Just the little murderer and her merry band of roaches, maybe some of those spiders will come and visit her.

i don't get why this isn't done already. if you're sentenced to LWOP, there's no sense in ever earning privileges, getting a cellmate, going into gen pop, or any of that. YOU'RE NEVER GETTING OUT!!! and that's because you committed the worst crime there is!
so why should those inmates get ANY of that? it's not like they're being rehabilitated to return to society.

They know if they come out early today with another dead lock they will be sent back in. They are going to wait it out to the last minute so they can get out of there to avoid the press and more orders from the Judge.
I am sure this Jury has had it. I sure wouldn't want them deciding my fate.

My faith is being seriously challenged at this point. It just seems they wouldn't need this much time to come to a decision; I really don't want to believe it but I am beginning to think that no verdict will be reached today.

The question for me is, is this a good thing--I mean I can hardly stand the feelings I have about this. So the Alexanders suffering must be intolerable during this time.

Don't lose hope, TX. The Scott Peterson jurors deliberated for some 12 hours or so. Andriano jurors also took a considerable amount of time.

It's 2 p.m. there. Plenty of time for a verdict today.

No, but here's one I did for you:

phpC4D7.tmp.jpg

That looks like Darryl Brewer to me...:floorlaugh:

Guaranteed that it's only the silly holdout(s) (who is/are wanting LIP and not DP right now) that haven't already seen it. If all of the jurors were watching TV, my bet would be that we would have a DP verdict by now. But you KNOW that some of the jurors HAVE watched TV/media/etc and are aware of this most recent assault on media by JA and are surely back there in the deliberation room sitting strongly for the DP and it's probably driving them absofrigginlutely bonkers that they can't just shake the possible holdout or holdouts and scream "Haven't you seen the interviews that JA just did? Because maybe if you had you would not be so ignorant to the truth/reality of the situation & set on LIP!!".

It's hard for me to imagine that those 15 jurors have gone straight home every night w/o turning on their car radios, haven't been out to a restaurant that has a TV, hasn't flipped thru the channels of their OWN TV, hasn't passed by a newsstand/magazine stand @ the drugstore, etc. etc. Who knows...sure am glad they're not admitting it if they have. Am I bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member