Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but here's one I did for you:​

JAged_zps65c89b1d.jpg

TD....tisk tisk...you forgot to donate her hair to locks of love... Giver her a hair cut!!:seeya:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

It just got incredibly loud in here, like 30 JVM's are talking at once. Still no news to report. #JodiArias

:floorlaugh:

If they have their arms folded it's probably because there is a creepy journalist staring at them trying to read their body language and writing notes :stormingmad:

Yeah, Jean is grasping at straws. I catch myself crossing my arms a lot. I don't do it because I am defiant or mad. Sometimes I am cold and sometimes, because I can be rather shy at times, for me it is comforting. Jean is stirring the pot! Double, Double, Toil and Trouble.:saythat:

Yesterday, I questioned how Keifer was privvy to one of the juror's questions. Today, I heard that all questions are under seal. Evidently, Keifer either somehow got ahold of one the three questions so far or was told by someone else what the question was and which juror asked it. The Judge might be only allowing certain questions to be made public but I would doubt it. Very strange IMO.

I have a funny feeling he is in like Flynn with the def team.

Yesterday, I questioned how Keifer was privvy to one of the juror's questions. Today, I heard that all questions are under seal. Evidently, Keifer either somehow got ahold of one the three questions so far or was told by someone else what the question was and which juror asked it. The Judge might be only allowing certain questions to be made public but I would doubt it. Very strange IMO.

Was that mike kiefer that asked her the hell question! In her interview?:seeya:

Is there any video of JA's face when she 'reacted' after asking Willmott what the question was? I just want to see her reaction to whatever was said, no details and I'm not going to analyze it. I just want to feed my curiosity and see her look unhappy for a change. Bad me.

You know, I realize the DP is a heavy decision for the jury... but isn't it as much an objective vs. subjective decision? Aren't the lega; qualifications spelled out clearly, and if they feel the criteria are met, it's just the law that they find the penalty to be death?

I don't want them to feel like they are just deciding whether to kill JA or not, as Wilmott tried to guilt them with in closing. But if they follow the letter of the law, it seems cut and dried that they would agree on DP for JA.

In theory, yes it should be an objective decision. But people are not robots. I know that sounds harsh, and I truly don't mean it to sound that way. I'm just saying that most human beings do not have an on/off switch to their emotions and humanity. At the end of the day, no matter how objective we all would like to be, the reality is that whatever they decide will forever change many lives. Forever is a pretty hard pill to swallow.

Now you're qualifying "the system" to mean justice system.

Someone forgot to tell the lying torture murderess who has not missed an opportunity to manipulate media and to savage her victim and his family.

Sheriff Joe first defended his actions in letting her conduct her Nine-Ring Torture Murderess Circus.

But just as suddenly he pulled the stakes and packed up the media tents.

So sad for the lying Butcher-Slaughteress™.

Actually, I qualified the system as the justice system from the my first post, in which I referred to defendants/convicts, defense, rights, appeals, etc.

Yikes!!!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
It just got incredibly loud in here, like 30 JVM's are talking at once. Still no news to report. #JodiArias

Anyone notice Jodi's look when shes talking to Ryan Owens. She says "Was I lying when I said I wanted to die or was I lying when I said I wanted to live", and then she smiles, pleased with herself and her little game of pick the right punishment. Is this a psychology test? Who can read through the BS of Jodi Arias? Do we get a prize if we're right?

Geeze, we've been laughing about that statement of the murderer since we first heard it. "Was I lying then? Or am I lying now?" Our response: "Exactly!"

I posted about this some time ago (it's been a long trial). When Jodi pours water and/or drinks from her cup, she does a weird maneuver with her left shoulder. It reminded me of my pre-surgery days when I had a bone on my shoulder bone that caused pain with simple actions like lifting a hairbrush, blow dryer, trying to curl my hair, putting on a coat, etc.

When I finally saw an orthopedist, my entire shoulder was out of place from the various maneuvers that I made to keep it from hurting so much. I did 8 weeks of physical therapy, but the bone spur was still there and causing continuous pain even though I'd had traction and ultra-sound stimulation on the joint. I ended up having arthroscopic surgery and didn't really need much therapy afterwards because I had already done it prior to surgery.

I think that Jodi hurt her shoulder while she was slicing and dicing Travis but couldn't seek treatment because she would have to explain how the injury happened. :moo:

All the more reason for her bitterness towards Travis....donchaknow because of him she has to deal with her shoulder pain for THE REST OF HER LIFE. AND she can't "document" it either or seek help for it. Darn that guy. If only he hadn't made her kill him...

Here she goes, 3rd recitation of JC's body language interpretation!

When they come back with a death verdict....will someone on HLN demand an apology on behalf of the prosecutor, judge, jury & Alexander family from Jeenkasauras, Dwayne Cates, Holly Hughes & "Judge" larry siedlin??

(I'll get kicked off for sure if I start venting about that guy...)

Anyone notice Jodi's look when shes talking to Ryan Owens. She says "Was I lying when I said I wanted to die or was I lying when I said I wanted to live", and then she smiles, pleased with herself and her little game of pick the right punishment. Is this a psychology test? Who can read through the BS of Jodi Arias? Do we get a prize if we're right?

Just because I've lied and lied a million zillion times, that doesn't make me a liar by definition.

The fact that those four jurors had a serious look and reported that they weren't talking doesn't mean they are divided.
They may just not want to send out vibes and are thinking serious about what they are doing. Jean needs to quit trying to read into anything. We can go nuts speculating.

Is Jean C phoning in her reports from the Space Station? Great reception. Not.

The "Jury Whisperer." Hahaha! Priceless. :D

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

:floorlaugh:

That guy is so funny. I've watched his tweets. :scared::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members