Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:moo: I am sorry if you and many other disagree with My Opinion, but this is how I truly feel ...

This case was a "no brainer" for the Death Penalty ... and the Alexander Family will NEVER have peace until JA is put away !

This is another INJUSTICE because of the screwed up Justice System !

All JMO and MOO

:moo::moo::moo:

Love you! :blowkiss:

I want some of the reporters to tell them about Jodi's interview blitz.

I cannot imagine going through this whole process, giving up my life for it, taking an oath to do it...and walk away with it unfinished.

This must be destroying them!!!

I don't like the process though. It should be simple. If you can't decide on death, then LWOP it is. Period.

Why can't it be that simple?

I do thank this jury for 2 good verdicts. Now I want to know how many voted for life...

I live in New Mexico, with Texas to east and Arizona to west. We can't figure out either one of those places.

Let's look on the bright side... Unlike CA, JA will NOT be leaving that jail!!!

...this might end up being the best thing possible...JM will be extra careful in picking "DP" qualified jurors!!!!

Let the jury speak and jury #2 LISTEN eh um...JA cooked her own goose " so to speak" with her diahrea of the mouth garbage interviews...Good luck JA nice knwing ya....She is still a convicted murderess...As I said before They will find a jury and quuickly

We're NOT attacking. We are free to express our feelings....we have 1st amendement rights just like Jodi does. Or does she get more right than we do??

In what way did you take what I said to be a defense of JA?

Shepherd Smith on FOXnews is PIZZED. Much better channel to watch than HLN. How completely heartbreaking for the Alexander family. I pray that the next jury sentences her to Death.

I love Shepherd Smith, didn't realize he had been covering the trial. He just said that "this is a disaster". He is so, so right. How could this have happened.

So now CMja gets to stay in JAIL instead of PRISON for who knows how long because there's been no sentence given?!?

Love and prayers for the Alexander family. Also for the Jurors who are heart-broken, who tried to do the right thing.

Now, perhaps Jodi was crying because she realized those little interviews are gonna bite in her in the arse. No way should these be excluded. Jodi playing herself like the victim again.

Juan will study what he has and the defense team's ploys and he will put Jodi down in July. NG said defense might get another jurisdiction but they will get the same prosecutor!

If there was one single iota of a mitigating factor for JA, it was her plea for her family. The irony is rich - they didn't even show up for the verdict. I think that's the only reason she was crying...The judge probably said that they wouldn't wait beyond the hour.

How horribly disappointing today.

moo

Completely agreed. I think she was crying before verdict bc her family wasn't there.

I know Sherriff said he would allow no more interviews .......who believes him?
Starting a pool on when the NEXT interview will be:

My vote - tonight........8PM AZ time

:seeya: I vote tonight -- 7 PM AZ time !

He will backpedal and allow her to have interviews ... ya know it !

:banghead:

This jury has NO reason to be embarrassed. They worked hard and they DID give us M1 with cruelty.

I personally thank them for doing their duty. They did their darnedest to bring justice for Travis.

Anyone notice the person who has read the jury's verdict every time has stumbled over many words while reading it? What's up with that?

This may be the first time the court reporter has ever been on television, or with the type of worldwide coverage this trial has anyway. I've be nervous as hell and tripping all over my tongue too probably.

Just MHOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members