Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to visit Caylee yesterday and left a purple balloon for her and a blue balloon for Travis Alexander. I said a prayer for her and Travis from us here at Websleuths. I then went to light a candle in Caylee's thread that Wolf mom keeps.

Here are some photos and a video that ANewsJunkie help me create to post . first the video, and Next three photographs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEcY_Sk8R-I&feature=youtu.be

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

You are a very good person.

It is kind acts that make our world a better place.

Aw, atthelake, the blue and purple balloons together made me cry...so beautiful....many thanks to you and A News Junkie!
:heartbeat:

..watching Jodi Arias (trying to) manipulate the court. Reminds me so very much of someone we all know - perhaps ignominy was the worst sentence she ("who I will no longer acknowledge as even having a name") could receive. Certainly not the option I would have preferred, but I am not entirely unhappy

I went to visit Caylee yesterday and left a purple balloon for her and a blue balloon for Travis Alexander. I said a prayer for her and Travis from us here at Websleuths. I then went to light a candle in Caylee's thread that Wolf mom keeps.

Here are some photos and a video that ANewsJunkie help me create to post . first the video, and Next three photographs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEcY_Sk8R-I&feature=youtu.be

The last time that I visited was on the anniversary for Caylee last year.

I wish I could have timed my visit on wolf mom's birthday.

Today is Wolf mom's birthday!

Happy birthday dear and thank you for keeping a candle lit in your thread twice a day for years.

..watching Jodi Arias (trying to) manipulate the court. Reminds me so very much of someone we all know - perhaps ignominy was the worst sentence she ("who I will no longer acknowledge as even having a name") could receive. Certainly not the option I would have preferred, but I am not entirely unhappy

Also watching Jodi. I let my mind go there, wondering what Casey would of said in that position :banghead:. Still gets me to this day. Where are you, karma?

Also watching Jodi. I let my mind go there, wondering what Casey would of said in that position :banghead:. Still gets me to this day. Where are you, karma?

oj_simpson--300x300.jpg

This is somewhat off topic and I am sure I am in the minority, but I don't think OJ did it. Throw oranges and rotten bananas.

On topic... Casey did murder her child and I for one will forever believe that. Hope she rots in hell!!

I received a text alert a little while ago. The Orlando Sentinel has a new article. Her civil attorneys have filed a new motion. They are now claiming the HHJP has now made it impossible for her to get a fair trial due to his interview where he said there was enough evidence to convict. I can't link from my phone but it is at their website.

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anth...iew/-/13479888/20122924/-/ox6dxu/-/index.html

I was just reading this latest heaping helping of BS myself. There is a link to the full motion in the above link provided^

"Judge Perry revealed confidential information concerning events that occurred during the criminal case," the motion said.

In the interview, Perry said he believed there was "sufficient evidence to sustain a verdict of murder in the first degree" in her criminal case.

"Astonishingly, although he is still Chief Judge, he criticized the jury in the criminal case and expressed his personal views," the motion says.

"Judge Perry's comments raise serious concerns as to whether judicial canons which are supposed to guide the judiciary have been trampled," it reads.

I haven't really been on as much after poor Caylee didnt get any justice . Was too horrible .
Did my heart good today to see the Caylee section was still active and there were 14 people here when I entered <3

He was unexpectedly on ABC this morning giving his useless opinion of the Arias case. I only had one cup of coffee and didn't move fast enough to turn him off promptly. Bah Humbug!!

This is somewhat off topic and I am sure I am in the minority, but I don't think OJ did it. Throw oranges and rotten bananas.

On topic... Casey did murder her child and I for one will forever believe that. Hope she rots in hell!!

Lol despite the overwhelming evidence that he did ?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Lol despite the overwhelming evidence that he did ?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

The 1995 OJ Simpson trial should of been a mistrial. Lance Ito and Marcia Clark should of been removed from the trial.

The OJ trial was like a monkey s*rewing a football. IDK JMO

Just want to keep Baez shopping so here's his rank with two selling days to go! Okay also because we're all really bored with this...

Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (553 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #151,954 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Two days left to sell, sell, or should I say buy buy buy.

Novelrank stats:

May Hardcover sales to date: 41

May Kindle sales to date: 58

Not quite ready to put his his lawyer pocket handkerchiefs in the charity bags yet I guess!

Oh Hi Jose! :seeya:

I find it interesting that with all his shills, he was unable to get anything more than 2.8 stars. Which was more than he deserved, anyway. He will be paying the publisher for many years!

Just want to keep Baez shopping so here's his rank with two selling days to go! Okay also because we're all really bored with this...

Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (553 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #151,954 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Two days left to sell, sell, or should I say buy buy buy.

Novelrank stats:

May Hardcover sales to date: 41

May Kindle sales to date: 58

Not quite ready to put his his lawyer pocket handkerchiefs in the charity bags yet I guess!

Oh Hi Jose! :seeya:

Love this quote on the Amazon site! "Jose Baez is one of the most sought-after attorneys in the country".

Does anyone know if he has actually set foot in a courtroom to defend a case since the CA fiasco he presented?

JMO

Love this quote on the Amazon site! "Jose Baez is one of the most sought-after attorneys in the country".

Does anyone know if he has actually set foot in a courtroom to defend a case since the CA fiasco he presented?

JMO

He's probably being sought for not paying his child support...

The Orlando Sentinel reports that the BK meeting ended without any rulings today... Judge K. Rodney May says he expects to rule in about three weeks.
:eek:hdear:

The Orlando Sentinel reports that the BK meeting ended without any rulings today... Judge K. Rodney May says he expects to rule in about three weeks.
:eek:hdear:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-bankruptcy-hearing-20130530,0,4584993.story

Casey Anthony bankruptcy hearing ends without ruling
Judge set to rule in about three weeks.

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

excerpts:

U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May said he hopes to rule in about three weeks on whether the Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk lawsuits, both halted by Anthony's January Chapter 7 filing, can continue in their march toward jury trials in state circuit court.

That's what Gonzalez and Kronk want. Scott Shuker, one of Gonzalez's attorneys, argued his client's case has been developing at the state level for years, and all the witnesses are in Orlando.

"The only place to liquidate this is a jury trial," he said, adding the defamation claim is "purely an issue of state law, nobody disputes that."

All the Gonzalez lawyers have left to do before trial is depose Anthony, Shuker said, something they were unable to do before her criminal appeals ended, and with those, her Fifth Amendment right not to testify.

But Anthony attorney Debra Ferwerda countered that her legal team disagrees: That right hasn't necessarily gone away, she said, and "that's a huge issue, your honor, that's going to take lengthy litigation," which means the Gonzalez suit isn't close to trial.

The Anthony team said it would prefer to have a federal judge rule on whether the Kronk and Gonzalez suits are dischargeable claims -- ones her bankruptcy would wipe away -- before determining their merits.

But the judge said that, too, could be difficult if Anthony insists on staying silent. He said the Anthony team was sending a "mixed message," by arguing for expediency, but also promising a long legal fight on the Fifth Amendment issue.
"I'm at a loss, really," May said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member