Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if DM had a pof account, and if so the username of it? I apologize if it has been posted previous.

A disturbing, but fake, image at DM's gaming profile page.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075474541

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

If you stare at the photo (I know, it’s gross) you can see a faint outline below the “bloody eye” where you can tell that it had been previously created and wiped away. It’s either left a weak stain or removed a film of face powder where it was “dripping” down his cheek. That suggests that he did created it more than once. He had to work at getting it “right”. I’m not sure what that means, but I found it interesting.

I think sometimes it's easy to think that offenders are as read up on true crime as sleuthers or logical that they wouldn't make mistakes, or know simple things like the presence of cameras or cell phone tracking. Maybe a lot of the things that don't make sense yet are really due to overconfidence or just plain stupidity.

On DM's facebook page, he has Dexter as an interest - that show alone would give several ideas on some of these things to watch for.

Just my opinion, but the profiler's quote about smart people not having the skills to avoid detection - I guess that depends on how intelligent we think a suspect is. If they are truly well above average intelligence (this of course also depends on how we define intelligence, but I'm thinking of it as someone who can think logically), I think it is likely that they will have it well planned out and will have considered flaws in their plan. Even if they think they're smart enough to get away with it, they would still be careful 'just in case'.

How does Dellen Millard know Mark Smich? What is there connection outside of this crime?

Someone linked a photo/video of a car that Dellen was driving to pulling into MS's driveway. Think the photo/video was in 2011. Only connection I can tell is a person cleared by LE.

ETA- correction to above statement: The photo/video from 2011/2012 shows DM driving into the driveway of a house in which MS currently resides.

Any chance woman found floating in Lake Ontario in Toronto today is Laura Babcock?

Seeing the way DM spelled his name on the "STEAM" site I googled D3ll3n - most are from a fellow in Indonesia but there is one from a site "Xfire" gaming site and user is from Canada. Not much to see...he has a friend on there that has a few interesting friends "SS" "Amabadman" "D3ll3n" and "SellCokeee" the last has 517 "friends" on the site.

Don't know if you sleuthers can find more with that kind of spelling (d3ll3n) and if there could be a last name variation? Again most I could find was an Indonesian person that won't be applicable.

Someone linked a photo/video of a car that Dellen was driving to pulling into MS's driveway. Think the photo/video was in 2011. Only connection I can tell is a person cleared by LE.

ETA- correction to above statement: The photo/video from 2011/2012 shows DM driving into the driveway of a house in which MS currently resides.
so he has know MS awhile..this is not a new relationship..perhaps his reason for remaining silent..didn't want to turn in his friend if he didnt have too?

Just wondering why DM's mother is MIA?
And what's up with the Condo at the Distillery District he purchased the day after TB went missing and then 10 days later transferring it into his Moms name?

If DM was set up or is innocent
Then why isn't he talking and pleeing for a lesser charge? Worked for Holmoka!!

Just wondering why DM's mother is MIA?
And what's up with the Condo at the Distillery District he purchased the day after TB went missing and then 10 days later transferring it into his Moms name?

The sale closed the day after TB went missing, but it takes a long time to transfer a title to a property, even if one is paying cash. That purchase probably started at least a few weeks prior, based on what I understand from a friend in real estate.

Maybe mom didn't want to be so far out of the city? Her neighbours didn't really know her and she had lived there for years. I think the whole family is weird, IMO.

If DM was set up or is innocent
Then why isn't he talking and pleeing for a lesser charge? Worked for Holmoka!!

Maybe a condition of his cooperation is that they tell the public that he is refusing to talk. He wouldn't want to be a "rat". They had better not botch this like they did with KH or there will be some big explaining to do!! :mad:

The sale closed the day after TB went missing, but it takes a long time to transfer a title to a property, even if one is paying cash. That purchase probably started at least a few weeks prior, based on what I understand from a friend in real estate.

Maybe mom didn't want to be so far out of the city? Her neighbours didn't really know her and she had lived there for years. I think the whole family is weird, IMO.

I beg to differ Boche ... your realtor friend may be thinking under normal circumstances where there is an offer to purchase, subjects/conditions, etc. There would be no realtor involved in this transfer, no subject removal dates, strictly a matter of documents being done up for signature and a quick trip to the Land Titles office to register. In the matter of $1 cash transaction, no cash even changes hands, let alone have financing/banks involved. I've worked in conveyancing in the past, and when it's necessary to be done quickly, it can easily be done in a day.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member