KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - but I worry at the same time about exposing this, you know?

KCL

I heard that Beth Karis was leaving HLN since In Sessions is no longer. Is this true? Do you know her plans if this is true. Always loved watching her interpretations of legal issues when I watched In Sessions. So much knowledge provided without all the drama. Will really miss her.

She is leaving HLN. She did share w me what's next for now but I'm not sure I can share it. Not covering live trials though :( but we haven't seen the last of her. She's also still looking for other options.

I have a question, another board has people who have been making death threats towards the jurors, I know people have reported it to the moderator(s) whats the next step? I mean I know people are frustrated with the jury but death threats? really?

No he works for the AZ Republic but many of his articles got picked up by USA Today including ones painting the state in a negative light and the defense as victimized which were bald faced lies. And no retractions.

Katie, I feel so helpless in all of this...

She is leaving HLN. She did share w me what's next for now but I'm not sure I can share it. Not covering live trials though :( but we haven't seen the last of her. She's also still looking for other options.

Whatever it is I wish her luck, much success and happiness.

Great news about Beth !!! Beth does not "click" with Casarez or Velez or anyone else there IMO. Woo-Hoo - So happy for Beth! She will find the right place...

It is not the best or happiest outcome, but I'm making a concerted effort to stay calm and take a long view.

Aside from getting the necessary "guilty of murder one, extremely cruel" verdict locked in, I am so happy that the cameras and microphones have been taken away from ja for now. It is hard and painful for the Alexander Family, but I did get satisfaction from the jury denying her a sentence. No life. No death. Nothing. Go back to jail and wait for some other group of fed up, exhausted souls to deal with you later--we're done with you. I think having no sentence is harder for her than life OR death. Either would have given her a platform and even MORE media attention. It will never be this big again. The fervor will die now. It can't be sustained or recreated.

The most important part is done--and I trust that God has the details figured out and everything will come through at exactly the right time. The Alexanders and all of us haven't been brought all this way to be dropped on our heads. He's got this.

Wow what an excellent post M'Lady.

Katie, I feel so helpless in all of this...

Well, why did he feel the need to make retractions from his article on azcentral and evidently from his twitter account if he is on the up and up? I lost my little Schnauzer, but you know what Schnauzers are good at? Finding those little rats.....

I have a question, another board has people who have been making death threats towards the jurors, I know people have reported it to the moderator(s) whats the next step? I mean I know people are frustrated with the jury but death threats? really?

That's just terrible.

The jury foreman had no business on the jury, much less being selected the foreman if he did not understand the instrutions. I wonder if he was mentally awake during the trial. What are your thoughts as to why he was the foreman?? Do you feel the judge was clear with her instructions?

CEO being foreman would have been nice. At least he might have tried to get a verdict.

I regret watching the ABC15 interview.

The foreman seems like he actually likes Jodi as a person and that, without actually saying it, that he blames Travis for the change in her. He said "she was a normal, healthy, and vibrant woman the first 27 years of her life." He also said that during the 18 days Jodi was on the stand there was not a point that he didn't like her.

I'm finding some of this juror's comments totally shocking - I'm flabbergasted! :scared:

Well, why did he feel the need to make retractions from his article on azcentral and evidently from his twitter account if he is on the up and up? I lost my little Schnauzer, but you know what Schnauzers are good at? Finding those little rats.....

I'd like to know the back story on that too- the first version I saw he identified juror 18 as foreperson but that also got edited to just signed by juror 18. Why all the editing down? Fishy.

The jury foreman had no business on the jury, much less being selected the foreman if he did not understand the instrutions. I wonder if he was mentally awake during the trial. What are your thoughts as to why he was the foreman?? Do you feel the judge was clear with her instructions?

I'd be interested to hear how he was selected. I didn't see it but other trial watchers saw him sleeping in the jury box or at least appearing to. He never took a note that I saw. But it was their decision- curious.

I do believe they are. Have heard from 3 main players who are all united to go forward.

I have an idea here in west Texas to raise funds for the Alexander's and I am working on it. I am a little nervous because I am a good speaker but not so much on the fund raising end, maybe you could throw me some advice if needed. I love what you do for the Alexander's :blowkiss: and I feel so upset about the leader of this jury that I am speechless on that.

Wow what an excellent post M'Lady.

Thank you. We've had so many beautiful and amazing moments and spiritual experiences throughout this trial, I don't want to lose it because everything isn't playing out according to our plans. We do have enough to be satisfied (for now, murder 1). The Alexanders are a blessed family--this trial has brought special, wonderful people to them. It is all going the right direction, just not the direction we thought it would. We're not forgotten or abandoned---times like these were made for faith, not gnashing of teeth!

I have an idea here in west Texas to raise funds for the Alexander's and I am working on it. I am a little nervous because I am a good speaker but not so much on the fund raising end, maybe you could throw me some advice if needed. I love what you do for the Alexander's :blowkiss: and I feel so upset about the leader of this jury that I am speechless on that.

I say we take the energy of this frustration and in to something productive. I know jayarohh is also working on a fund raising idea. Lets roll.

I'd like to know the back story on that too- the first version I saw he identified juror 18 as foreperson but that also got edited to just signed by juror 18. Why all the editing down? Fishy.

Why does juror 18 sound just like JW, DB and the reporter? This is very strange in light of the abrupt non-verdict right after all this went down. IMO

Thank you. We've had so many beautiful and amazing moments and spiritual experiences throughout this trial, I don't want to lose it because everything isn't playing out according to our plans. We do have enough to be satisfied (for now, murder 1). The Alexanders are a blessed family--this trial has brought special, wonderful people to them. It is all going the right direction, just not the direction we thought it would. We're not forgotten or abandoned---times like these were made for faith, not gnashing of teeth!

Lady Edith for Preident of this thread!!!

I cannot understand any of the death threats, regardless to whom they are directed.

First we have the defense saying that Patti Womack had been threatened, and then Jodi said in the radio interview that her defense team had death threats (interview posted here - website: http://www.kfyi.com/pages/broomhead.html?article=11314778)

Now the jurors?

We live in a world full of crazies these days, and apparently some of them are coming out of the woodwork. Even though I am extremely disappointed in the non-verdict and stunned by the comments from the foreman, I think death threats are horrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998