Suspect #3: True or False

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellbaby

Reaction score
Not trying to speculate who it could be, but any guesses on how long until the third suspect is arrested? I'm guessing within next few days because there seems to be steady progress in this case

If that we're the case why is suspect three still out there? Also why tke so long to arrest mark or bring him in? Sorry just questioning

I don't think LE has said that #3 is still out there. Good point about Mark....maybe he was missing for a bit...then they located him and surveillance him. Not sure, but it does seem strange to me that they knew he was dead and burned early on in the investigation, before his remains were found. I imagine there is alot of info we don't know that LE has not released.

I don't think LE has said that #3 is still out there. Good point about Mark....maybe he was missing for a bit...then they located him and surveillance him. Not sure, but it does seem strange to me that they knew he was dead and burned early on in the investigation, before his remains were found. I imagine there is alot of info we don't know that LE has not released.

No one else in custody that we know of unless they think number 3 is deceased as well. They have said that the public is not in danger. I am certain that the police know where number three is. Just curious what the hold up is.

Also they did say the person is still out there and encouraged them to turn themselves in at the last press conference and they feel they are not a risk to public safety? That's why I question if they feel its a female not that females can't be violent

No one else in custody that we know of unless they think number 3 is deceased as well. They have said that the public is not in danger. I am certain that the police know where number three is. Just curious what the hold up is.

My theory is that they know who #3 is and he/she has rolled on MS and DM already helping LE find all the forensics that they have so seemingly easy been able to find.Like I said just my theory but it does help explain a bunch of things as well as the odd remark by LE that #3 is not in custody but they feel there is no longer a threat to the community. Would the threat not still exist if they believed that suspect #3 was part of the actual murder and still at large??

Would the threat not still exist if they believed that suspect #3 was part of the actual murder and still at large??

#3 is not a threat because he is more than likely under 24hr watch by police.

#3 is not a threat because he is more than likely under 24hr watch by police.

But why not arrested? Could the person be in the hospital and LE needs to wait to release the name of the suspect until they are officially arrested? Just thinking of scenarios which could explain why the person is not a threat yet not arrested yet.

But why not arrested? Could the person be in the hospital and LE needs to wait to release the name of the suspect until they are officially arrested? Just thinking of scenarios which could explain why the person is not a threat yet not arrested yet.

Maybe they were just a driver?

MS seems to be the dangerous one: when DM was arrested, it was without incident. When MS was arrested, they sent heavily armed tactical officers, and he showed up in court with a shiner he did not have at his sister's wedding days before...implying he probably put up a fight.

I've wondered the same thing Matou and the only conclusions I can come to is LE know where the third suspect is and they are casing the location waiting for that suspect to leave and that is when they will arrest him. IMO that is what they did with suspect two. Waited until he was out in the open to ID him and know he is not a threat alone. If they were to storm the premises where the suspects are held up in, they don't know what, who, or how many they could face; armed with guns, more than one person inside. Maybe the place is booby trapped. LE know eventually the third person will leave the premises. As long as suspect three is confined to where they are, the public is safe. I believe that is why they are not releasing or had released names; they know who is involved, just waiting to make that move. HTH and JMO.

I have been wondering the same thing for days. LE said there is no public risk and they went on to urge suspect 3 to turn themselves in. As I noted in an earlier post this all was said during the presser to announce arrest of MS. During the beginning of that presser they released the identity of the second vehicle as being DM's Yukon and went on to state how they are fully processing the vehicle for evidence. My thought is that they already are confident who suspect 3 is and are probably watching this person closely and are waiting on forensic evidence to arrest them ??? Perhaps someone already interviewed and on the list of people DM is not allowed to contact. JMO

We would not get to know, most likely #3 was there to drop DM and SM off but perhaps did not follow the truck. It would be hard to charge #3 if he/she only dropped off DM and SM and then met up later to drop of the Yukon.

My guess is that #3 knows DM and SM, dropped them off, did not participate in the murder nor did he/she participate in the cover up....This makes it very hard for #3 to be part of it....Police likely do not have enough to charge #3 as an accomplice or a accessory after the fact.

I am sure that I heard this directly in a video, in the last couple of days.

You are correct, Snooper, it's definitely NOT in the Presser, nor the extended Q & A period. It took me half an hour to find the presser online, with the Q & A period. So, I will post the link for reference.

I will attempt to find that, as I am not dreaming that up, I feel confident, lol. As of now, please disregard my earlier comment about the 3 possible routes taken.

Sorry and TIA.

Extended Press Conference on Second Arrest:

http://www.cp24.com/video?clipId=931810
ok at the end of this presser detective says the only outstanding charges we have in this case are against Mr Millard and Mr Smich..what does that mean..third suspect is not getting charged with murder? something is up here..someone has made a deal I think

. LE said there is no public risk and they went on to urge suspect 3 to turn themselves in.

More than likely, police do not have enough to charge him/her, however, #3 does not know this....if #3 turns themselves in (thinking police have enough) then it would change whether or not #3 can be charged.

Also they did say the person is still out there and encouraged them to turn themselves in at the last press conference and they feel they are not a risk to public safety? That's why I question if they feel its a female not that females can't be violent

It's entirely possible that maybe they figure #3 is just an accessory, maybe any evidence that they have leads them to believe all #3 did was drive the tailing yukon and not actually any of the dirty work so to speak.

Were there any suicides in the area around that time? Maybe the third suspect is dead and left a letter.

We would not get to know, most likely #3 was there to drop DM and SM off but perhaps did not follow the truck. It would be hard to charge #3 if he/she only dropped off DM and SM and then met up later to drop of the Yukon.

My guess is that #3 knows DM and SM, dropped them off, did not participate in the murder nor did he/she participate in the cover up....This makes it very hard for #3 to be part of it....Police likely do not have enough to charge #3 as an accomplice or a accessory after the fact.

Either way it's going to be a tough situation to get out of. I don't think it has been mentioned as to whether the Yukon was towing the trailer or not, but saying it was, wouldn't the driver question why they are hauling a huge trailer? I guess the perps could have reasoned the trailer is what they were using to transport the truck in until all the paperwork on the sale was finished. Not only that, but it sure doesn't look good for suspect three right now for not coming forward. They are looking just as involved as the other two IMHO.

They could be watching him to see if he leads to more accomplices. Waiting for him to panic and do something dumb. Or her.

ok at the end of this presser detective says the only outstanding charges we have in this case are against Mr Millard and Mr Smich..what does that mean..third suspect is not getting charged with murder? something is up here..someone has made a deal I think

My thoughts exactly!

Add this to the bit about LE stating that the threat has been removed and whammo ... #3 is aiding the police and they are protecting him/her.

My thoughts exactly!

Add this to the bit about LE stating that the threat has been removed and whammo ... #3 is aiding the police and they are protecting him/her.

Buuut.. they specifically called out to suspect #3 in the press conference re: MS , telling them to turn themselves in.

Buuut.. they specifically called out to suspect #3 in the press conference re: MS , telling them to turn themselves in.

Could be a red herring if they already have #3 in a deal but don't want that to be public knowledge.

It would certainly explain how they went from saying that multiple experts had analyzed the security footage and could not identify the chase vehicle, to confidently stating that it was DM's Yukon. It would be much easier to identify the vehicle if suspect #3 had come forward and said, "I was the driver and it was Dellen's blue Yukon". That would certainly clear up that mystery in a hurry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn