SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for anyone that didn't catch what the Jury Foreman, Juror #18, said in an interview.

"Arias jury mentally, emotionally exhausted, foreman says"

http://www.9news.com/news/local/art...y-mentally-emotionally-exhausted-foreman-says

"Zervakos told KPNX-TV, Phoenix, he found out "after that fact" about the public vitriol leveled at Arias. Her crime was "horrendous," he said. She has to be held accountable."

"But for people to be yelling and screaming and some of the horrible things we've heard, when they don't know what's going on, is ridiculous," he said."

That's like people who would defend the CA jury saying "you weren't in the courtroom." Well, yes actually we were.

Are you sure?

That's not what this Twitter Help page says:

https://support.twitter.com/articles/119135-faqs-about-verified-accounts#
Yes!

From your link:
What kinds of accounts get verified?

Twitter proactively verifies accounts on an ongoing basis to make it easier for users to find who they’re looking for. We concentrate on highly sought users in music, acting, fashion, government, politics, religion, journalism, media, advertising, business, and other key interest areas. We verify business partners from time to time and individuals at high risk of impersonation.

We do not accept requests for verification from the general public. If you fall under one of the above categories and your Twitter account meets our qualifications for verification, we may reach out to you in the future.
Why hasn’t my account been verified?

If you think you meet the criteria for verification and have not yet received a badge, please be patient. We are working within key interest areas to verify accounts that are sought after by other Twitter users. We don’t accept verification requests from the general public, but we encourage you to continue using Twitter in a meaningful way, and you may be verified in the future. Please note that follower count is not a factor in determining whether an account meets our criteria for verification.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8"]WAR - WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe CKJA gave Travis some kind of drugs to make him weaker to her sexual advances that day. Didn't they sleep for the first while she was there, if my memory serves me well, I thought that was the case. It wasn't like she got there and they had sex right away, so who knows what she was up to. It has always made me wonder the way Travis was scared of her and then that day they had sex, something just isn't right about it and we will likely never know what it was. But whatever it was I have a feeling JA did something we don't know about.
Did they do a tox screen (and LMTA...thought this very same thing today...how weird is that?!)?

Many many years ago, a police officer called my mother's house to say that he was holding my brother in protective custody to stop him from jumping on the subway tracks and killing himself. I went to help my brother and met this officer.

A nightmare day and night later, this officer called and wanted to speak to me. He told me that my brother had said a lot to him, that he wanted to help me, and that hearing what my brother had told him would help me. I said yes, of course.

I thought it was a little strange that he asked me to come to his house rather than the police station, but he explained he was helping me on his own time. I went to his house. I was stressed to the point of breaking down myself. I needed answers. He opened the door and within 20 minutes I was being raped.

Was it my fault that I trusted him? Was it my fault that he chose me because I was the perfect victim-vulnerable in a thousand ways? That until that exact day I believed all people are inherently good and that even if they made really huge mistakes, they should be forgiven, because compassion should always trump anger?

No. It was the rapist's fault for raping me. And it was the killer who killed Travis, a man who very much wanted to live more and longer and better, and who was in no way whatsoever responsible for his own death.

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry that you had to go through that. *Hugs, hugs, hugs*

On July 9th Jodi Ann Arias turns 33! In :jail:. All by herself. No:cake4u:. No:gift:. No:balloons:.
No:party:. No:bdsong:.

Kinda brings a tear to your eye, don't it?:floorlaugh:

The thought of this does not make me want to roll on the floor with laughter. There is nothing funny about it.

A beautiful person, Travis Alexander, is dead.

A young woman threw her life away when she did this. She will now pay the ultimate penalty; losing her freedom and perhaps her mind after years in solitary confinement. It is still unknown whether or not she will be executed for her crime.

I feel no sympathy or any kind of compassion for the killer. It is tragic, however, to see how many lives have been forever harmed by this senseless act of violence.

:scared: Ok, I only seen snippets of this juror run his mouth off.

When I have some free time i'll watch it all, so I can get what you are all upset about.

Hello! People are concerned about what's coming out of the foreman's mouth.

Re the magazine messages

I thought those messages showed Jodi's true character! She knew she was guilty!

And she tried to manipulate a witness...umm gues Matt M will never " back her up"...purgery is a pretty serious offense..I am guessing the magazine..anticipated recipient was Matt M...and after the discovery of this message he went poof..Just like the almost charector witness PW .Just my :twocents:

I like this juror!
She has a good sense of humor and she GETS IT!

Just_Me1965 35m
After 5 months I have the chance to ask a juror a question and I'm totally BLANK!! Arrrggghhh!! What's wrong with me?? lol #jodiarias

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 18m
@Just_Me1965 it's gotta be the fog;)

I like this juror!
She has a good sense of humor and she GETS IT!

Just_Me1965 35m
After 5 months I have the chance to ask a juror a question and I'm totally BLANK!! Arrrggghhh!! What's wrong with me?? lol #jodiarias

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 18m
@Just_Me1965 it's gotta be the fog;)

Re the magazine messages

I thought those messages showed Jodi's true character! She knew she was guilty!

I wish CMja could be made to get up on the stand and admit she completely made up those pedophile lies. We know she did.

A bit about the author of the videos that Quester has posted. He has also written a book that is available on Amazon.

Carl ToersBijns

Since his retirement from corrections in April 2010, Carl has been performing the role of an activist in the area of public awareness of mental illness and the incarceration of war veterans and the severely mentally ill persons. He is also currently a senior advisor to the LEOAC (Law Enforcement Officers Advocacy Council) that works closely to issues related to personnel and legal issues. Carl is also a current board member of David's Hope Inc. a non-profit organization for the mentally ill and a member of the Arizona Criminal Justice Mental Health Coalition. Carl, a retired deputy warden, started with the New Mexico Department of Corrections in the year 1985. His experience working inside the New Mexico prisons spanned from 1985 through 2005 when he re-located to Arizona to go work inside the Arizona prisons from June 2005 through April, 2010. Carl has an Associate Degree of Arts - Criminal Justice Administration w/ honors from the American InterContinental University and graduated in 2006. A native of Columbus Ohio, he recently moved to Riverside California where he spends his time writing short stories and various articles for Yahoo Voice, Corrections.Com and other publications. Carl's war experience consists of spending two years in the U.S. Army as a combat medic serving a 1 year tour in Vietnam during the period of 1967 to 1968. He earned the Combat Medic Badge while engaged with the Americal Infantry Division. Mr. ToersBijns has previously authored two books titled Wasted Honor and Wasted Honor2 - Underground Power that describes his experiences as a correctional employee in both New Mexico and Arizona prison systems.

To look at the evidence and make a decision?

Instead, he looked at the defendant and "knew" something was wrong, he just "knew" she was overcharged.

He's a single male, and we see before us the very reason Stabby was able to fool so many. These single men are deluded, like they've been bitten by the succubus.

I don't get it. Maybe it's a "little head" problem, or an ego that never found its niche in car sales.

Agree completely. I've said it before, and say it again, some guys are very susceptible to a woman who seemingly will do ANYTHING in bed. It's like if some middle-aged guy was approached by a *advertiser censored* star. I think definately single men, and men who normally wouldn't get attractive women, are the most vulnerable. Now, that wasn't Travis, but he was vulnerable for other reasons. I'm saying, in general.
The foreman just does not look like someone who goes out on a lot of dates with attractive women. That is the diffference between him and say, juror 8, who was also male and middle-aged, but he has a beautiful wife and so is not vulnerable in the sexual sense. So Foreman was both vulnerable and also lacked common sense, which is recipe for disaster.

"As for the Arias and Alexander families, he said he feels sorry they have to deal with the tragedy."

"With Travis' family, who can say anything? Who can say enough? It's horrific," he said. "If they feel like we've disappointed them, I'm incredibly sorry about that. But we had to deal with what we had to deal with."

http://www.9news.com/news/local/art...y-mentally-emotionally-exhausted-foreman-says

"We spent five months detaching ourselves from emotion and dealing with facts, and I don't think it's something you can just unwind," Zervakos said. "I'm really grateful that this is a long weekend because we're going to go see our grandkids so I think that will help."

Jesus God in heaven, someone get this man a muzzle. Please for the love of all things holy.

If any of you kind people watched the Lifetime program on the trial, can you tell me if it has anything new worth watching?

Many many years ago, a police officer called my mother's house to say that he was holding my brother in protective custody to stop him from jumping on the subway tracks and killing himself. I went to help my brother and met this officer.

A nightmare day and night later, this officer called and wanted to speak to me. He told me that my brother had said a lot to him, that he wanted to help me, and that hearing what my brother had told him would help me. I said yes, of course.

I thought it was a little strange that he asked me to come to his house rather than the police station, but he explained he was helping me on his own time. I went to his house. I was stressed to the point of breaking down myself. I needed answers. He opened the door and within 20 minutes I was being raped.

Was it my fault that I trusted him? Was it my fault that he chose me because I was the perfect victim-vulnerable in a thousand ways? That until that exact day I believed all people are inherently good and that even if they made really huge mistakes, they should be forgiven, because compassion should always trump anger?

No. It was the rapist's fault for raping me. And it was the killer who killed Travis, a man who very much wanted to live more and longer and better, and who was in no way whatsoever responsible for his own death.

HUGS. Perfect, real-life example of why the blame-Travis group is not right and will never be right. Have a good rest of the day!

Did they do a tox screen (and LMTA...thought this very same thing today...how weird is that?!)?

I assume they must have, but who knows for sure. Her plan that day has not all come to light and likely never will. I do hope that test was done though, it has been on my mind since I saw the photos of Travis while he was still alive that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77