SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi wants credit for donating HAIR. She should give her father a KIDNEY.

can anyone tell me how to check out juror 17 twitter posts or facebook. I don`t have a twitter account but I have a facebook account. I`m not really very computer savvy. Little help please :blushing:

So I gather you're a flight attendant and now I'm wondering whether you worked a certain flight I had from Puerto Rico without having had your coffee. lol The rear door of the plane was left ajar and flew open as we took off. We had to turn right around and land so that the door to the freaking airplane could be closed. Oopsie :floorlaugh:

Not me. Thank god. I have never heard of that happening. They have sensors in the cockpit that won't allow us to move unless all doors indicate closed. I have seen some sealant get sucked out, so that it appeared about 6 inches open. Immediate landing. No real harm in it so long as it is under 10,000 ft. :scared:

@tarakelley320

I can't remember all!!I asked Jodi like 75 myself lol! Any of the questions that had to do with no jury will convict me were mine

there is no password needed for chat. Simply put in your nick and the channel name.

Ok now I know we all like to hate on Jean C, and I do feel bad for that now...because she was right when she said that one day that a couple of ladies came out with arms crossed and "defiant" and generally perterbed. Jean C thought these were the "holdout" or the "minority" (since some have taken offense to use of the term "holdout)....however I am now thinking that they could have just been SO FRUSTRATED with Mr. Foreman.

Also she said one guy was kind of a loner and would stay to himself....I think this was Juror 9, the guy with the white hair, long ponytail walking to the light rail.

I think you made an excellent point. I remember JC talking about those two women with crossed arms and wondered ... I'm also beginning to understand why he made a connection with CMja:

He saw that superior attitude and probably admired it. Not saying he is like her in any other way but her tone and feeling of being on a higher plane is evident in some of those interviews. JMO

I have tried and tried to log in....someone please help me

I have bolded what I am doing and this is the page I am on...tia

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/

Connect in an instant...

Nickname scorekeeper
Registered nickname password my WS password
Channel name #websleuths
or #help
Channel key (optional)
Server irc.serenity-irc.net mrpotato.nl.eu.serenity-irc.net anvil.nj.us.serenity-irc.net aurora.ca.us.serenity-irc.net nightshade.ca.us.serenity-irc.net cowzone.uk.eu.serenity-irc.net chickenlittle.nl.eu.serenity-irc.net
Java client language

I don't know. I just tried it. I got a couple of java screens, then it went back to the chat room screen but it said illegal characters on that screen. I can't help, but there are a few java screens that come up first.

Juror 9 ... The poor guy ... They jumped on the light rail with him!
http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/2013/05/24/2357181/

Ya, JVM actually said something pretty funny about that, and how she sent a co-worker off to follow him and that "somewhere, in AZ, there was an intern riding round and round on the light rail with the juror".

Was probably the funniest JVM I have ever seen. Wish I could find that clip

I wonder if he was the one who asked the question about where Travis' roommates were? That question bugged me because it seemed as if someone was not capable of following the trial or were playing amateur detective in there!

I believe ALL of the seemingly pro-defense questions and "out-there" questions were from him:

These are ones that come to mind:

-Roomate one u just mentioned
-could the bloody palmprint have been left by Jodi from some earlier time? (WTF kind of question was that?)
- could CMJA have gotten a big lead b/c Travis stopped to check on his camera?
-could the camera have been taken to the end of the hallway by Travis?
-PTSD bear or tiger?

there is no password needed for chat. Simply put in your nick and the channel name.

That's not working for me. I know the java is up to date here. Hmmm, guess I'm still doing something wrong. I keep getting "illegal characters". Kind of funny considering that is what it is about, lol.

Prefacing this to say I am not including violence in the following statement.

When things fall apart, it's rarely because of one cataclysmic event. Things break down over time and it's a series of small things that culminate in a big thing.

This juror was not there for the actual breakdown, granted. But she was there every step of the way every day that led to the breakdown and in my view, her viewpoint has loads of value in understanding the dynamics of that group and the personality of the foreman.

You, of course, don't have to listen to her but most of us want to hear what she has to offer. We're all perplexed. lol

Breakdown? And yes, I won't waste my time watching HLN continue to make more of a spectacle than it already has.

I believe ALL of the seemingly pro-defense questions and "out-there" questions were from him:

-could the bloody palmprint have been left by Jodi from some earlier time? (WTF kind of question was that?)
-PTSD bear or tiger?

You're right. Bet. Someone was definitely pro-defense from beginning. Weird questions.

There is no proof, other than Jodis word that she and Travis continued having sex after he sent her the text/email telling her he was done with her. There is no proof, other than Jodis word, that the recorded call occurred on May 20, 2008. Point is there is no proof for most if not all of the things that Jodi has claimed. People may want to believe that because Travis was a male that he HAD to have had sex with her whenever she offered it just shows that there is a complete lack of what men think and/or feel.

Jodi was arrested with a 9mm gun and several knives in her rental car. Who was her next intended victim? The jury should have been reminded of this. The jury should have been reminded that this killing was equal to killing three people. Jodi killed Travis three times. The foreman should have never been allowed on this jury. The jury should have been able to come to an agreement on the punishment. This is simply dragging it out for the victim's family while the killer herself gets to live it up even longer in jail. Jodi will never stop torturing the Alexander family until she herself dies. Justice has yet to be fully served.

MOO

Oh he** no...bi*** better not try to mess with Tara on cyberspace or otherwise. How dare she? She better back off. Ugly, fang-toothed creature.

No worries. Juror 17 has already mastered the art of the block button :)

-PTSD bear or tiger?

BBM

Tell me that is a typo. You cannot possibly be serious! :facepalm:

Someone on that panel actually asked whether or not a bloody palm print had been left at an earlier time. A. Bloody. Palm. Print. Omg.

These always fit into a pattern. I'd bet my right eye that they came from one defense sympathetic source. And now we know who that is. Holy effing eff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo