SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems like we are imploding here while i have been away.

if only juror 17 had made it onto the jury and not this "foreman" i gave up reading anything he had to say after the first interview he did on GMA

Maybe they mean Jodi did come to his place with an invitation from Travis, but had the killing hashed out if Travis rejected her this one last time?

The move back to Yreka was a few steps down the lifestyle of being the stepford wife at Queensborough Ave., this was the last straw for Jodi and I bet she egged him on on Jun4 before going through with her plan.

I don't think that works. Big fight, then no calls from what we were told until she was on the road, and then just a long one from him and very short ones from her. In between, she stole the gun and called DB about the gas cans. So when did he invite her?

It wasn't after the fight. And by the time they did talk, she had gas cans and a gun and knife with her already.

Am I making any sense at all? LOL.

I think that was part of her premeditation. "See, see these pictures? They prove that everything was fine, that Travis loved me, and was glad I was there. I would NEVER kill him!"

"Yes, we had sex, then the ninjas killed him, and I didn't call the police, because blah, blah, blah!"

"I killed him because he made me mad. The next person that makes me mad gets the same thing!"

WHY would she delete the photos she wanted everyone to see? She wouldn't. He knew she was there in the bathroom. The shower door was open. He wasn't using any soap of any kind. He knew she was there. The whole shower scene was just a ruse so she could get up close and personal and stick a knife in his chest.

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 4h
@WildAboutTrial I saw my nickname as the manicurist but i hate to say i have no nails lol! I was just bored and staying awake! Alt juror 17

How would she know the manicurist nick? I guess she could have seen it since, but maybe someone did not follow the admonition.
She said a friend directed her to the fb board...her family or friends probably told her... if she's been my friend or sister or whatever her nickname would have been one of the first things I would have told her about.

WagaraTapaTalk

:facepalm: The pictures. imo the pics of Jodi's behind appear post-coital to me and so does Travis.

I wonder if the juror got hung up on this piece as well because we all think differently.

BBM

I never saw ANY pictures of them engaged in a sexual act. I don't know how the murderer got him to lay still long enough to "pose" for the naked pic of him. But IMHO He DID NOT have sex with her. Those pictures were just another manipulation by her. The pics show them naked, NOT having sex.

It's a possibility she finally had to have sex with him to get him into the shower if that was where she originally wanted to kill him. A couple of things happened that morning that stopped that from happening. One of the roommates did not leave until 11:30am. He came back around 3 and stayed until 4pm with his girlfriend. Jodi had a couple of interruptions making it difficult to possibly get Travis into the shower when someone was not home. If they had sex a couple of times that day it was because her goal was to get Travis in the shower while the house was empty and she was not about to leave until that happened.

I often wondered if Travis thought she left for good because the front door was locked. Her rental car was not parked in the front but on a side street. She could have gone out through the garage so she would not have been seen carrying bags. If Jodi did leave he locked the door behind her and thought he was safe to take a shower. Why would the front door be locked when roommates said he never locked it? I don't see her taking a chance on leaving by way of the front door and being seen carrying out trash bags. We know she carried out her bloodied clothes, shoes, gun, etc. in something.

Nice sleuthing work! She might have even gotten so frantic to carry out her "master plan" that Jodi Ann pulled a gun on him and MADE Travis get into the shower. That would explain the terrible look on his face in that photo. I've never seen a look of such desperation. It makes me so mad at her to see that. :stormingmad:

I've learned some new techniques in dealing with a rambling liar.

"Did I ask you that? I asked you did you return that gas can."

I love that!

And....."are you finished?" ..." Now, answer my question"

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I respect your opinion. Juanderful can be an acquired taste.

Are any of the attorneys you know who dislike his style Death Penalty Qualified Prosecutors?

That isn't snarky! I'm really curious about the attorneys who take such issue with his style.

My personal opinion is that if I needed someone to prosecute a crime, I don't want a warm fuzzy prosecutor everyone is comfortable with and loves to pieces. I don't want one who tampers his style in order to make people comfortable.

I want one who is going to come at the murderer and all who protect the murder with the speed and force of a freight train.

I was on the phone and I'm just seeing this. And I also see a mod warning about discussing Juan. So I'd like to answer, but not sure I can. No snub intended :)

I firmly believe Foreman was one who had to be convinced to vote for M!. I believe he was maybe the only one who wanted to give M2, and so he had to come around in order for it not to be hung in that phase. And he didn't want that, so he came around. What leads me to believe that are his comments as a whole, and in particular the part where he said coming into the courtroom after deciding their guilt M1 verdict, he told himself he was not going to look at JA, but then when the verdict was read, he couldn't help himself and he did, and it was something he'll always remember. WTF????? I mean, he's acting like that was a huge, big deal, when in reality it is THE LEAST of what she deserved for what she did. I MEAN, SHEESH, SHE HAD ALREADY ADMITTED TO THE KILLING. What was the big deal?? I don't get that part, makes me think he thought they should have given her M2 or even less.

I believe now that the pro-defense questions were from him.

So do I.

He has made it clear he was biased. IIRC, he said could not figure out why/how such a young woman could possibly act so viciously since in her youth, she was a regular normal young girl with no problems with her exes until she met Travis.

Yikes!

It wasn't his job to figure out motive. The job was to render a decision based on the LAW. The GUILT phase was over and done with so … WTF … did he hold them hostage talking about the whys of the crime? His vested interest in the outcome of the trial should have been "justice." No one else. Nothing else.

And he didn't look in any of those photos as if he were having a good time. To me, the photos on the bed look as if she woke him up. In one photo, his hand is up as if to wave her away.

And frankly, there is uhm, nothing about TA in those photos that give me the impression he was uhm, excited. Yes, I know the photos could have been taken afterwards, but his body looked to be in a semi-defensive position. TO ME that's the way it looked.

In that last shower photo, those haunted eyes. Breaks my heart. Those are not the eyes of a man who's just had sex with someone to whom he's been addicted.
Agreed, he does not look like someone who has enjoyed a day of pleasurable sex IMO. His eyes look fearful. She may have been holding a weapon towards him at that time, giving him little choice. That last photo of him captured his fear as he stared death in the face IMO.

Several photos from that day were not shown to the jury, but the prosecution stated that they engaged in sex that day. I always believed that the photos that were held back showed them "in the act."

Yep, there were 8 pics and only six entered into evidence, the first two in the series were not shown and are sealed by court.

1:44:00 was the uh..rear shot of Miss Arias, 1:44:50 and 1:47:50 the last two of Travis. Travis is not "surprised" or asleep or being held at gunpoint. He took the pic of Jodi at 1:44:00 then 50 seconds later he is on the bed and she takes two pics of him.

I think Jodi had sex with TA that day for one reason. To get his naked and vulnerable so he wouldnt be able to run away. I think his eyes in that shower pic look like someone that looked up and caught a glimpse of evil.

Lifetime movie trailier.

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/jo...sneak-peek-for-jodi-arias-dirty-little-secret

Their JM sucks big. Does not come close to the real thing.. And they totally made up that dialogue "you had the audacity." The JA actress is good though.

They should wait till after the trial is over to air it.

I still wish the gal that did the parody could have played Jodi..she was great

BTW It is pretty bad when I am texting my SIL who is into this case as much as we are my auto correct automatically fills in Jodi LOL

:goodpost:

I was wondering if the convicted murderer may have been upset that ALL 12 didn't vote for life. Not sure if she knows the actual breakdown, but I'm curious how upset she'd be knowing that twice were for death than were for life.

In essence that means her allocution hit the ground like a safe for 2/3 of the jurors. And after today, we know an alt was against her too.

I don't think that was genuine at all. Sociopaths don't know the appropriate reaction unless they have planned and practiced it. She had planned and practiced Death and Life, but not Unable to Agree.

Watch her reaction, there's relief she isn't going to die (and you see a slight smile from Wilmott to her), then she looks at the onlookers where Samantha has gasped/sobbed with her mouth open, then Tanisha with her hand on her face, both of them with grief written all over their faces. The Mimic then opens her mouth and puts her hand on her face.

She then covers her mouth because she realizes that something good must have happened for her since the Alexanders are all broken up. And she is pleased but knows she can't let anyone see her smile.

She settles into a copied expression of sadness. With a new jury, she could still get death, the ultimate freedom that she's wanted for five years--until over the weekend when her "perspective" changed.

He had everything neatly wrapped like a cute little present for delivery and BAM, there you go! NO gas cans returns. :seeya: And, yes, I have alot of respect for Juan, he is a professional and good at what he does.

1225195433PVfDg6.jpg

:goodpost:

Even if you didn't appreciate his style, you made a decision of guilt/pre med anyway. That's the most important win here.

WHY would she delete the photos she wanted everyone to see? She wouldn't. He knew she was there in the bathroom. The shower door was open. He wasn't using any soap of any kind. He knew she was there. The whole shower scene was just a ruse so she could get up close and personal and stick a knife in his chest.

You're absolutely right. Wow, she must have had a lot of confidence in her knife/stabbing skills, considering Travis looked like a pretty strong man, who would react rather quickly to having a knife stuck in his chest. Wonder how many ruined pillows she had at her house...

How, how, how does anyone have sympathy for someone like that? I mean, I'm a person who believes in God and wants her mind and heart to be healed, but just thinking "Oh, this poor girl, she seems completely normal, I wonder what that awful man did to piss her off so much?" is irrational. That is what the jury foreman seemed to be thinking, imo. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519