The Trailer: Who, When and How

Status
Not open for further replies.

matou

#los2188
Reaction score
Where was DM's red truck during all of this? I think LE has it. Was the other guy's truck red? The one that DM had test-driven? Was DMs red truck used in a crime and he needed another one to replace it? Did LE find a bunch of red paint in the hangar? IDK

Where was DM's red truck during all of this? I think LE has it. Was the other guy's truck red? The one that DM had test-driven? Was DMs red truck used in a crime and he needed another one to replace it? Did LE find a bunch of red paint in the hangar? IDK

I have no idea.. I assumed his red truck was used to pull the trailor???

I have no idea.. I assumed his red truck was used to pull the trailor???

We know there were for sure, 3 people based on LE reports/MSM releases...

What if, once they had taken care of TB in the truck, they drove to the Farm, to get rid of the body, then to the Hangar where the trailer was waiting... dropped off the Yukon, took the red truck, dropped of the trailer at Mum's house and then went home.

JMO

We know there were for sure, 3 people based on LE reports/MSM releases...

What if, once they had taken care of TB in the truck, they drove to the Farm, to get rid of the body, then to the Hangar where the trailer was waiting... dropped off the Yukon, took the red truck, dropped of the trailer at Mum's house and then went home.

JMO

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the trailer show up on moms driveway well after the date TB went missing? I thought a neighbour of MB called it in right as it showed up.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the trailer show up on moms driveway well after the date TB went missing? I thought a neighbour of MB called it in right as it showed up.

Hi Yankee :)

Yes... my opinion on the time line is based on from the time they took TB until dropping off the trailer at the Mum's house... not all on the same night, I believe it was kept at the hangar, till something "spooked" DM and prompted him to move it via the trailer... like maybe the description of his tat.

JMO

Does anybody recall if there were actually two toy hauler trailers belonging to DM? For some reason I thought there were two in one of the photos taken at the hangar?

Reports are conflicting but the trailer either showed up Wednesday night or Thursday, so some 48-72 hours after TB was taken. The neighbours didn't notify police about the trailer until that Sunday morning.

Links:
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...kes_mothers_day_plea_for_his_safe_return.html
http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/12/hamilton-bosma-mother.html
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2013/05/13/20817846.html

Hi Yankee :)

Yes... my opinion on the time line is based on from the time they took TB until dropping off the trailer at the Mum's house... not all on the same night, I believe it was kept at the hangar, till something "spooked" DM and prompted him to move it via the trailer... like maybe the description of his tat.

JMO

As mentioned above, TB's truck was taken to MB's house on Wednesday/Thursday. The information about the ambition tattoo was first announced at the press conference on Friday morning (and they arrested him later that same day). http://www.flamboroughreview.com/news/bosma-suspects-ambition-tattoo-unique-police/

I think there was a reason he took the truck/trailer to his mom's house, but I'm not sure what the reason is. I don't think it was to necessarily hide it (why not store it out of sight in the barn on his farm). All I can come up with is he maybe wanted/needed the truck in the GTA, and I don't think he was planning on keeping it at his mom's for long. JMO

Does anybody recall if there were actually two toy hauler trailers belonging to DM? For some reason I thought there were two in one of the photos taken at the hangar?

I didn't notice that in the facebook photos, however police did take a trailer from the hangar (which obviously was different from the one left at his mother's house).

"Police left the hangar, which belonged to Millard’s company Millard Air, over the weekend. Last Friday, CTV News cameras captured police removing a black storage trailer and a vehicle tandem trailer from the hangar."

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/police-...a-death-investigation-1.1290384#ixzz2UOZ3e1Fr

Reports are conflicting but the trailer either showed up Wednesday night or Thursday, so some 48-72 hours after TB was taken. The neighbours didn't notify police about the trailer until that Sunday morning.

Links:
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...kes_mothers_day_plea_for_his_safe_return.html

As mentioned above, TB's truck was taken to MB's house on Wednesday/Thursday. The information about the ambition tattoo was first announced at the press conference on Friday morning (and they arrested him later that same day). http://www.flamboroughreview.com/news/bosma-suspects-ambition-tattoo-unique-police/

I think there was a reason he took the truck/trailer to his mom's house, but I'm not sure what the reason is. I don't think it was to necessarily hide it (why not store it out of sight in the barn on his farm). All I can come up with is he maybe wanted/needed the truck in the GTA, and I don't think he was planning on keeping it at his mom's for long. JMO

B.D., who also lives on Tinsmith, said he saw someone bringing the black trailer in on Wednesday night, while Dimas and his son were watching the Maple Leafs game. Then by Sunday, “there were more police cars on the street than there were neighbourhood cars
The leaf game started at 7pm and overtime ended at 10:30pm Wednesday night.

The truck was found in a large trailer which, according to neighbours, appeared at the house sometime on Thursday
I read into this, that a neighbour noticed it on Thursday

and then another neighbour didn't notice it until later on thurs...

He first saw the trailer parked in the adjacent driveway on Tinsmith Ct. in Kleinburg after midnight last Thursday.

JMO I think the trailer was dropped off Wed night, while some neighbours didn't notice it until Thursday.

Which truck towed the trailer to Kleinburg? DM's red truck? Some neighbours mentioned seeing the trailer on the Wednesday night during the hockey game, and I think they said they noticed it being brought into the driveway. Did they mention which truck was hitched onto the trailer?

Either way it's going to be a tough situation to get out of. I don't think it has been mentioned as to whether the Yukon was towing the trailer or not, but saying it was, wouldn't the driver question why they are hauling a huge trailer? I guess the perps could have reasoned the trailer is what they were using to transport the truck in until all the paperwork on the sale was finished. Not only that, but it sure doesn't look good for suspect three right now for not coming forward. They are looking just as involved as the other two IMHO.

Newb here, I have been lurking for a week or so.
I've been struggling to get my head around the logistics of moving that trailer
with the supposed vehicle inside.
You sleuths need to find the details of that trailer, make, payload, dimensions etc. Also the specs on a 2007 Dodge ram 3500. (would it fit)?

No way The Yukon was capable of towing it with a 2 inch receiver on the bumper.

Another vehicle DM's red truck with a 5th wheel trailer tow capacity would be required.(pre-positioned @ airport?) .
Look at the photo of the LE white Dodge 2500 with a 5th wheel struggling to tow that trailer from the Kleinburg house
http://www.bayview-news.com/2013/05/bosmas-truck-found-at-home-in-kleinberg.html
Napper505

p.s. My internet crashed yesterday for an hour immediately after applying for a user I.d and paswword here. funny huh. ?

You sleuths need to find the details of that trailer, make, payload, dimensions etc. Also the specs on a 2007 Dodge ram 3500. (would it fit)?

Another vehicle DM's red truck with a 5th wheel trailer tow capacity would be required.(pre-positioned @ airport?) .
Look at the photo of the LE white Dodge 2500 with a 5th wheel struggling to tow that trailer from the Kleinburg house
http://victoriastaffordapsychicinve...uck-in-it-belongs-to-dellen-millard-may-2013/

Napper505

p.s. My internet crashed yesterday for an hour immediately after applying for a user I.d and paswword here. funny huh. ?

The red Dodge Ram would be able to pull a trailer with a truck in it.

http://victoriastaffordapsychicinve...uck-in-it-belongs-to-dellen-millard-may-2013/

Napper505

DM's red Dodge Ram pulled that trailer with DM's Jeep inside and all their tools, bed and personal items, probably spare parts, tires, etc. down to Mexico and back. I think that truck was used to transport the trailer with TB's truck inside to his mother's driveway. I am surprised no one in the neighbourhood saw or heard it, so they must have done it in the wee hours of the morning to avoid detection. The next day, the neighbours noticed the trailer (mostly because of its odd orientation butted up against the garage door) and called LE.

DM's red Dodge Ram pulled that trailer with DM's Jeep inside and all their tools, bed and personal items, probably spare parts, tires, etc. down to Mexico and back. I think that truck was used to transport the trailer with TB's truck inside to his mother's driveway. I am surprised no one in the neighbourhood saw or heard it, so they must have done it in the wee hours of the morning to avoid detection. The next day, the neighbours noticed the trailer (mostly because of its odd orientation butted up against the garage door) and called LE.

Is read an article the link is back on one of these previous posts the trailer showed up during a leafs game. A neighbour noticed it pull in

I am way behind in reading the posts today, so I don't know if anyone suggested this, but here is another theory based on the maps.

The second truck followed behind in case it was needed. The trailer was parked and left at the dead end loop (fenridge) because it was easily concealable amongst other trucks and trailers. So they pick up TB, he is quickly disabled/murdered :-(, then they continue driving his truck with the blue Yukon following until they reach the trailer. They drive TB's truck into the trailer to get it concealed. They leave TB's body in his truck, and MS and DM join the 3rd suspect in the Yukon. Then they continue to the farm where they unload TB, the seats, and whatever else they believe may have evidence. Then it is possible that two of them stay at the farm and dispose of the evidence while the third in their group takes the Yukon and trailer to MB's.

I think this would help explain why they had three of them and why they needed the Yukon. They may have thought they would need two people to quickly dispose of the body and any other evidence.

I think based on all of the evidence, the police and crown should have no trouble proving their was intent to commit a murder. How easy is it to remove seats? Wouldn't they need special tools?

I know they haven't proven to be too bright, but it does seem that they did some planning with murder and acquiring a truck in mind. Why else would you have the incinerator and the tools on hand to remove seats from a truck. Also, why would you have the trailer and Yukon, and why would you walk to the home of the victim and let both him and his wife see you. Cocky, arrogant, stupid, but I do think they felt like they had thought of everything! Thank goodness they didn't have the brains they thought they did.

Oh and by the way, this is JMO.

I am way behind in reading the posts today, so I don't know if anyone suggested this, but here is another theory based on the maps.

The second truck followed behind in case it was needed. The trailer was parked and left at the dead end loop (fenridge) because it was easily concealable amongst other trucks and trailers. So they pick up TB, he is quickly disabled/murdered :-(, then they continue driving his truck with the blue Yukon following until they reach the trailer. They drive TB's truck into the trailer to get it concealed. They leave TB's body in his truck, and MS and DM join the 3rd suspect in the Yukon. Then they continue to the farm where they unload TB, the seats, and whatever else they believe may have evidence. Then it is possible that two of them stay at the farm and dispose of the evidence while the third in their group takes the Yukon and trailer to MB's.

I think this would help explain why they had three of them and why they needed the Yukon. They may have thought they would need two people to quickly dispose of the body and any other evidence.

I think based on all of the evidence, the police and crown should have no trouble proving their was intent to commit a murder. How easy is it to remove seats? Wouldn't they need special tools?

I know they haven't proven to be too bright, but it does seem that they did some planning with murder and acquiring a truck in mind. Why else would you have the incinerator and the tools on hand to remove seats from a truck. Also, why would you have the trailer and Yukon, and why would you walk to the home of the victim and let both him and his wife see you. Cocky, arrogant, stupid, but I do think they felt like they had thought of everything! Thank goodness they didn't have the brains they thought they did.

Oh and by the way, this is JMO.

The overarching idea sounds plausible but are you saying they used the Yukon to pull the trailer because that's pretty impossible. Maybe I misunderstand and they had the red dodge dually and trailer at Fen Ridge and they left, some in red dodge and or some in Yukon?

Knowing now that you could not drive TB's truck into the trailer and still get out of the truck yourself (TB's truck would have to be pushed in) and likewise once it was in the trailer you would not be able to get the seats out without pulling the truck out, removing seats, pushing it back in the trailer, I don't think the loading of the truck onto the trailer occurred until after they reached the farm

Still 2 people would have to go up to the hangar in the Yukon, either before or after the crime, and drive back the Ram/trailer and Yukon to the farm...at least 2 people would be needed to leave the Ram/trailer waiting anywhere

Not sure why you are saying the Yukon could not pull the trailer.

The overarching idea sounds plausible but are you saying they used the Yukon to pull the trailer because that's pretty impossible. Maybe I misunderstand and they had the red dodge dually and trailer at Fen Ridge and they left, some in red dodge and or some in Yukon?

Hmm...now I'm not sure. Isn't a Yukon big enough to pull that trailer? If not, another possibility that might explain why they never stole the first ram...could it be that they only want one that would pull the trailer. Maybe the first test drive didn't have one and TB's did? Now I am not sure...I thought the Yukon could haul the trailer.

I guess I missed this, but how do we know they couldn't have driven TB's truck onto the trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow