SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the defense and prosecutor are given time after the trial, before the jury is dismissed, to interview the jurors? I mean, I would think they would want to ask them questions which would help them in other cases, as far as what techniques worked and what didn't, how jurors think, etc.. Because these media interviews so far have been very condensed and short, and I would think the attorneys would have specific questions they would want to ask.

As far as I know, they can if the jurors want to talk to them.

Edit: I don't know what the laws are in Arizona

The debate he is whether Jodi and Travis treated each other like objects. They did imo, and neither of them got out until it was too late.

Personally, it has happened to me, and yes I got out because I listened to my family and friends.

It's too bad Jodi didn't listen to her family. When her mom came to help her move back she kicked her mom for no reason and sent her home. That bought Jodi a few days of actually living in Travis" house.

Jodi is the ONLY person that knows how she got into the house on June 4th. She may have been hiding in the closet again...who knows???

jaii jodi supporters - and now they are saying they can't retry JA in the penalty phase because some one bought TA's house and ripped out all the carpet and bathroom fixtures so they can't do another investigation for this upcoming mini trial for sentencing - i mean...omg :banghead:

Now that's just funny. Apparently her supporters aren't of Einstein level intelligence, and have no understanding of the difference between the penalty and guilt phase or that the physical evidence hasn't magically changed in the last 5 yrs.

Maybe their heads will explode when someone talks to them like they're stupid and they realize she's still a convicted murderer. :truce:

Did you see evidence that they did not?

Juan agreed they had sex that day.

I never saw any evidence that they actually had sex that day...just Jodi's word and the photos of a nude Travis (alone, not looking at the camera) and a nude Jodi which I don't believe was taken by Travis. I think she sat the camera on the dresser, nightstand or other piece of furniture in the room and used the timer on the camera to take the photos of herself while Travis was in the shower. jmo

I never saw any evidence that they actually had sex that day...just Jodi's word and the photos of a nude Travis (alone, not looking at the camera) and a nude Jodi which I don't believe was taken by Travis. I think she sat the camera on the dresser, nightstand or other piece of furniture in the room and used the timer on the camera to take the photos of herself while Travis was in the shower. jmo
Oh and don't forget the possibility she used the remote that came with the camera. I don't think she was holding it but, well, I just couldn't look at them for long, IYKWIM!

:notgood:

About KN.

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 1h
@StabbysPencil @jfjinca every time he said let's go back for a minute!! Ugh!

:floorlaugh: HAHAHA!

Word is spreading around the world about this case.
0002076D.gif
Plus, I'm testing a earth emoticon. :giggle:

Of course I feel for the Alexanders and what they'll have to go through and for everyone else involved in the case ie JM, JSS..... For me, it's six weeks of some top virtual company.

Love it .. you're the best :floorlaugh:

If a guy consistently had sacred sex with me but wasn't committing to me and lying to people about us, i'd feel like an object.

I've always taken a hard line on this subject:

If you (generic "you") place responsibility for how you feel on someone else, you're an accomplice.

If a guy is having "sacred" sex with you without committing, it isn't "sacred" and if you're having sex with him without the commitment you want and need, you're weak for allowing him to determine your worth.

I just have no patience for those kinds of self-inflicted wounds.

/Hard line

Does anyone know if the defense and prosecutor are given time after the trial, before the jury is dismissed, to interview the jurors? I mean, I would think they would want to ask them questions which would help them in other cases, as far as what techniques worked and what didn't, how jurors think, etc.. Because these media interviews so far have been very condensed and short, and I would think the attorneys would have specific questions they would want to ask.

May have already given my opinion on this but I don't know the laws in AZ

I guess. I guess what i'm trying to say is why did Jodi attach herself like a deadly parasite and he couldn't escape. :stormingmad:

You have plenty of time to find the one. :seeya:

It can be very hard. I am 33 and have a very hard time finding someone for forever.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if Travis called Jodi's mom to tell her to come get her daughter. Just like she says on the Flores interview about "Jodi's friends calling to say Jodi needs help" or something to that effect.

I betcha Sandy had no idea Jodi was heading to Mesa on Jun2.

It's too bad Jodi didn't listen to her family. When her mom came to help her move back she kicked her mom for no reason and sent her home. That bought Jodi a few days of actually living in Travis" house.

Jodi is the ONLY person that knows how she got into the house on June 4th. She may have been hiding in the closet again...who knows???

re: Investigating any of the jurors who were hung
I am pretty sure that once the judge declared a "Mistrial" for this phase of the proceedings, it becomes "as if it never happened". Same as when a jury gets hung at the end of the guilt/non-guilt portion of a proceeding. A mistrial means it is as if there was never a trial. They start over again.

So I don't think anybody is going to waste the time and/or effort to investigate anything about these jurors. They didn't reach a verdict. They are done.

Second time around on a trial is usually much shorter. Phil Spector's first trial was months long, and the jury hung. Second trial was much, much shorter and was not televised. He was convicted.

I like the track record for Maricopa County on the trials where they've had to repeat the penalty phase.

I still have a major problem with the master of jurors...Greek - Doesn't even understand our justice system. Goes out on all the talk shows to support CMA.

Tainting, if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member