SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than doing away with get professional juries or allow judges the ability to give it out.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I like the idea of death row...being in a cell 23/7
Just minus the death part;)

We could give each inmate a rope long enough to hang themselves!

That works for me. Wouldn't even have to change the name....:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But if it was the sex tape why would he allow her to take naked pictures of him? It just does not make sense to me.

She seems to pop up and snap pics all the time..Who knows if he " posed" for the ones on 6/4.maybe not...In my world she would be considred annoying..big diff I would say quit snapping my pic or prepare to lose the camera....

The world has come back into focus for me a little bit since viewing the GMA video with the three additional jurors coming forward. They did not have the romanticized view of JA that the foreman did. Not by a long shot. They were no less affected about the decision they were being asked to make, but their view of her was not quite so starry eyed.

I am also positive this is exactly what Travis was upset about in the May 26 text. Having that come out could have endangered his career and certainly his standing in the Church.

MOO

Ironic, today is May 26, five long years later...

Chris Hughes thinks that's what happened too, based on his knowledge of Travis and his reading of every written exchange between Travis and the killer. The only reason why I have doubt about this is that I can't imagine why he would have allowed her to take photos of him nude on June 4, even with his own camera, if he knew she was capable of blackmailing him with evidence of their sexual encounters.

But if it was the sex tape why would he allow her to take naked pictures of him? It just does not make sense to me.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but at some point CKJA screwed around with the pictures, both their cameras and the memory cards. During one of her interviews with Det F. she talks about how she has taken this card out of this camera and put it into another one and changed this, that and the other thing... etc etc. When I watched that it really creeped me out and made me think something wasn't right.

Tara Kelley #17 said on twitter she has a theory on this that she will talk about on DD tuesday night. (the angry text)

Thanks! I am very much looking forward to hearing from her on that!

Chris Hughes thinks that's what happened too, based on his knowledge of Travis and his reading of every written exchange between Travis and the killer. The only reason why I have doubt about this is that I can't imagine why he would have allowed her to take photos of him nude on June 4, even with his own camera, if he knew she was capable of blackmailing him with evidence of their sexual encounters.

Perhaps she promised him she would give him the recording, or said something to get him in that vulnerable position. And it was his camera. Maybe he was naive enough to believe she wouldn't be able to do anything with those photos, and played along with her - never imagining what would happen hours later.

MOO

I like the idea of death row...being in a cell 23/7
Just minus the death part;)

We could give each inmate a rope long enough to hang themselves!

That works for me. Wouldn't even have to change the name....:)

Moving the line along like Tx does and not like CA works for me. Not interested in using my tax dollars to pay for some of this nasties for the rest of their lives when their victims never got that chance. Buuuuuut giving them the option to off themselves on their own works for me.....but I am sick and twisted like that I think. Like.your idea a lot lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

On Trisha's radio show, he said him and Sky read every single e-mail and have no idea what it was.

The juror with a theory? Please... We all know more than she does and we know less that the Hughs's ...Face it. There is only one person alive that knows...Jodi.

We will never know.

My best friend gave me a copy of Paul Prudhomme Louisiana Kitchen in 1984 and it was one of the first and still favorite I did. His is very close to yours. And a good french bread for sopping is a must.

We ate at K Paul's in New Orleans. What a great meal!

I can't quite put my finger on it, but at some point CKJA screwed around with the pictures, both their cameras and the memory cards. During one of her interviews with Det F. she talks about how she has taken this card out of this camera and put it into another one and changed this, that and the other thing... etc etc. When I watched that it really creeped me out and made me think something wasn't right.

IMO what do you think really transpired in Travis's office? The broken disk, her lies about his computer having a virus, her claimed she was twirled around and raped over his desk....nothing was out of place on that desk.

Originally Posted by CECILS DIESEL View Post

Hi I should have introduced myself. I have been "lurking" since the trial started and you are all wealth of knowledge. I just don't understand if it was the sex tape why on earth would he let her in and have sex with her and allow her to take pictures of him???? For some reason I just don't believe it was the sex tape......please help me understand because I just don't get it.......

Lisa

Could it be possible that CKJA told Travis she was pregnant, but only told him that after she says she had an abortion. Even though it would of course all be a lie and she made that up to hurt him and to get back at him and just to mess with his head. Only reason I thought this could be it , is when Travis said she hurt him more than when his father died. If this is totally off the wall...keep in mind I am stressed and tired.

I don't think anything could hurt or destroy him more then the sex tape. He showed her some good times. Took her on trips, gave her money, let her come into his home. He trusted her. She encourages him to say all those things on the sex tape ( I am sure he never thought it was being recorded). And wham, what does she do, threaten to expose him. Ultimate betrayal. His great sin, he fell out of love. moo

Count me in. :seeya:

Lack of criminal history. K. So....since this was her first offense, you know..stabbing a man 29 times, nearly decapitating him and shooting him in the face, but that's ALL she's ever done. No prior pops for jaywalking, no grand theft auto, not so much as a parking ticket. Just this one murder.

That makes zero sense to me.

She was lucky Travis didn't press charges for slashing three sets of tires. That's a lot of money..

Plus we know she stole a gun from her grandparents who were kind enough to take her in

Jmo but the issue for me IS THE FACT, YES FACT that there in no mitigating factor(not in defense's list, nor the AZ laws list, nor any list any juror could come up with, or even dream up as a mitigating factor wrt the guilty defendant).. in no list anywhere of any making is there a mitigating factor that even begins to compare, much less actually OUT WEIGH the PROVEN AGGRAVATING FACTOR of the ESPECIALLY CRUEL SLAUGHTER OF THE VICTIM THAT THIS GUILTY DEFENDANT was solely responsible in inflicting..

That's the issue and its the way the law of AZ sees it as well..

always moo, tho:)

Originally Posted by CECILS DIESEL View Post

Hi I should have introduced myself. I have been "lurking" since the trial started and you are all wealth of knowledge. I just don't understand if it was the sex tape why on earth would he let her in and have sex with her and allow her to take pictures of him???? For some reason I just don't believe it was the sex tape......please help me understand because I just don't get it.......

Lisa

Glad to see you finally joined in! Welcome!
I agree with you. He wouldn't have willingly posed on the 4th.

Watched that interview, then read the transcripts several times. She was caught off guard because Flores had insinuated to her over the phone that the camera had been destroyed. Faced with the fact of the photos, evidence that she had been there and that she had dragged his dead body, she threw out multiple asinine explanations about cameras and the memory cards. Flores explicitly told her that the memory cards were of different sizes and could not possibly have been exchanged/transferred.

How is it that he voted for M1?

Maybe deep down in the recesses of his soul, he knows she's guilty as homemade sin and needs to be locked up but that whole icky weirdo connection he made telepathically with her prevented him from sending her to the death chamber. That's all I can come up with to explain it.

It's almost like somebody sent him the book, "Law of Attraction" and he read it between the guilt/penalty phase, LOL! Now, who do we know that sends books and cards to people in this trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77