The mystery of the immaculately conceived baby anteater

Well, if anteaters can do it, we have made entirely too much of that whole Mary/Jesus business!

I think Archie is the perfect name for this baby! So cute!

Hey maybe there is something to the fact that it is in the water! All the girls that got pregnant at my high school swore that was how they got pregnant.

Hi, everyone,

Just a friendly correction:

"Immaculate Conception" does not mean the same thing as "virgin birth" in theological terms, or parthenogenesis in biological terms. You may wish to look into this further on, say, Wikipedia.

- Theophilus

Sounds like a worker could have put him back with the mom a month too early, realized the mistake after they mated, took him back out, and 6 months later the new baby armadillo was born. Just because someone didn't document doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I remember yrs ago that a woman had a baby and a month later, gave birth to another one. She had two uterus. I kid you not, this was back in the late 60's or very early 70's. I remember the neighbors were on TV and they commented on how she brought home a new born but still looked very pregnant and then they were surprised when she was back a month later having another one. God, that would suck.

But I think someone messed up like you said.

Sounds like a worker could have put him back with the mom a month too early, realized the mistake after they mated, took him back out, and 6 months later the new baby armadillo was born. Just because someone didn't document doesn't mean it didn't happen.

So.... That is even stranger....

an ANTEATER had a baby ARMADILLO? :gasp:

(Just teasing you.... Couldn't resist...:seeya:)

I --adore-- anteaters.. and this get 'best title of thread' awards from me, lol.

Omg, the pictures are so adorable. /wants one

Hi, everyone,

Just a friendly correction:

"Immaculate Conception" does not mean the same thing as "virgin birth" in theological terms, or parthenogenesis in biological terms. You may wish to look into this further on, say, Wikipedia.

- Theophilus

Which one came first?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken