For the weekend: 1,000 places Jodi will never, ever see again

Jodi will never be able to run away and hide from the havoc she wreaks.

She will never get to splurge on makeup
She will never Open or wrap a present
She will never Decorate for the holidays
She will never Wear a beautiful favorite dress or shoes
She will never Wear perfume
She will never Cuddle with someone that loves her
She will never Eat another meal made by her mother or grandmother
She will never walk down the aisle
She will never go home again!!:seeya:

She'll never go back to Yreka, in beautiful Siskiyou County, to enjoy the river. No swimming, no fishing, no prospecting, no hanging out with friends and sipping a beer. No enjoying the fresh, clean air. No enjoying the beauty of her hometown, the historic buildings and monuments, the county fair. No enjoying the wonderful, friendly small town atmosphere. No enjoying the wild life-the bears, foxes, bobcats, mountain lions. No enjoying the humming birds clustered around the feeders. No enjoying the flower-filled planters downtown. No enjoying the super-duper banana splits at TastyQues at the CofC office. No enjoying the classic car show/parade. No enjoying the farmer's market crammed w/locally grown produce. No enjoying the view of snow capped Mt. Shasta. No enjoying the crickets singing, the frogs "ribbiting", and the toads growling.:cheers:
But I'll sacrifice and do all these things for you, Jodi. I even have a friend to share the banana split with.

She will never the inside of a church as she steps inside it holding a bouquet, her vision slightly blurred by a white veil covering her face.

She will never see the inside of a classroom as her child takes a step through the door on his first day of school.

She will never see the glow of a man's face by candlelight as he bends down and asks her to marry him.

Will never again have a stuffed in-box.
Will never see the error of her ways
Will never find peace.

If I understand the original question correctly - What will she miss seeing?

Her a$$ in the mirror

8_13_101.gif

I was outside in my garden over the weekend pulling weeds next to a gardenia bush in full bloom. As my hands were getting dirty, I thought, "Jodi Arias will never feel garden dirt in her hands while breathing in the strong scent of gardenias." I smiled.

If it means anything, I don't think that is the baseline way of living for most folks. Those are the things that stick out. Because if you are noshing Norman Love chocolates on a tropical beach and getting massaged to the point of being a happy choco-filled puddle of sandy goo every day, it's not something that really stands out.

People can be happy and enjoy anything. Family, friends, sunshine, a good joke. And again, if it's worth thinking, I doubt Jodi enjoys much of anything even when she was out of jail. Being the center of attention and stirring up trouble. But if that is all you have to look forward to... :notgood:

Great points!
She'll never get to her the sound of a cat purring, the sound of a fountain, the feel of snow melting on her face, the smell of bacon cooking.......................

She'll never see Israel, Tahiti, Singapore, Japan, the Carribbean, Hawaii, CanCun, Alaska, the East Coast, the MidWest, Washington state, Oregon, Crater Lake, let alone California ever again, or Flagstaff, let alone Mesa or even Phoenix or Sedona, or the Grand Canyon.
She'll never see Starbucks or Cinnabon again (I think of her every time I go to one now and enjoy it knowing she never will!)
Let's not forget Costa Rica!!! And Gold Country! And the Shakespeare Festival in Ashland Oregon, and Medford, and Utah...

Arias will never see the scene of the crime again as she did with Aaron Dewey nor will she ever see the spot she ditched the knife, gun, bloody clothes, floor mats, and possibly the gas cans.

One thing that strikes me as I read the posts in this thread.

Travis' family CAN still enjoy many of these things. I hope and pray that somehow they can each come to a place in their lives where they can experience joy and pleasure again. I hope Jodi hasn't stolen that from them. I really want each of them to LIVE their lives to the fullest. I deeply hope they can each find some kind of comforting peace, and the desire to live with passion. That's my prayer for them.

Jodi will never see another Shakespearean play. Jodi will never have the opportunity to attend the ballet, the symphony, the opera, or sports event. Jodi will never visit another art gallery/museum where she once imagined that her works would be displayed.

Jodi will never have the opportunity to photograph the 1,000 places that she hoped to visit during her lifetime.

Jodi will never hear anyone call her "Mom". She'll never be able to read to her own children, kiss their boo-boos, celebrate the milestones in their lives: first steps, first day of school, soccer games, dance recitals, dating, graduation, going off to college or on a Mormon mission.

Jodi will never have the life that she dreamed of having because Travis didn't want her, and Jodi couldn't move on in her own life without him.

To the poster above (working on my quoting skills) who said Jodi was fine until she met Travis...

Travis was not the cause of her personality disorders and sociopathy. He didn't force her into PPL or the Mormon Church. She became involved with PPL long before she met him. She became involved in the Mormon Church because she realized the only way she had a shot with the man with whom she was almost immediately obsessed was to convert. She realized early on he was empathetic and subject to manipulation in many ways, save for one: his faith.

He never felt she was wife material and the few months they actually dated - in 2007 - they didn't even live in the same state! One cane hardly accuse Travis of leading her on when he broke it off less than 4 months later. It was Jodi's obsession with him that led her to move nearby AFTER they stopped dating. She tried (and succeeded) to continue manipulating him afterward by pretending to be okay with the break up, just wanting to be **** buddies, cleaning his house. Staying close to him any way she could.

In the months leading up to her brutal slaying of him, he'd finally sought help to break the relationship off for good. He knew she was bad for him and his life. It was Travis who was fine before he met Jodi.

Certainly, this is JMO... But it's not Travis in jail right now, is it?

She will never again experience the taste of Toblerone, no tootsie pops, no pop rocks. Nor will she ever get to pump gasoline into her tank, OR, gas cans.
She will never attend another PPL meeting, looking for her next victim.
She will never again feel the touch of a man (maybe a guard putting chains on for rec)

When she has an "abnormal finding" on a medical test, she will not be able to choose who will provide her follow-up care!

She'll never be able to have a bubble bath with candles burning on the side of the tub.
She'll never be able to have a milkshake, a banana split, a sundae, strawberry pie or apple crumble. (with ice cream or cheese on the side or maybe both.. just because.
She'll never be able to enjoy the scent of a beautiful bouquet of roses.
She'll never feel sand between her toes while walking on the beach.
She'll never be able to pick up a seashell and admire it before throwing it back into the ocean.
She'll never be able to put nail polish on her fingers or toes.
She'll never be able to go to the store and rent a movie and go home and watch it whenever she feels like it.
She'll never be able to get satisfaction for a job well done.
She'll never have the trust of anyone ever again.
She'll never experience freedom again.

Jodi will never know the love a child. The unconditional love you have for this child for a lifetime, the bond you share. She will miss out on one of God's gifts. She will never see a baby have babies and see a part of you and them in a child. She will never know that you love your 32 year old son the same if not more then when they a baby

Jodi will never know what it feels to be a grandmother to 2 granddaughters. The love, the silliness, the giggles, the storys we share, rocking a baby to sleep as you sing to her a song she will remember for ever. Popcorn and movies and making forts in the living room. She will never hear the words "Grandma I love you to the moon and back again", she will never truly understand the true meaning of the color pink, the never ending hugs. she will never be a grandma. Another of God's gift.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savethedryads
Back