SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galanos of HLN just had a report that the son of jury foreman has a blog called ten thousand days or something like that and he is defending his dad against haters because of how he voted.

My hometown favorite Andrea Sneiderman who lives two miles from me.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I used to live there before and after the new post office was built - and we hung out at Ken's pizza (is it still there). Lived off of Spalding when Perimeter mall was being built, then later returned and lived off of 400 and Northridge. Dunwoody was such a lovely place!

What is the next big case everyone is going to follow?

bbm
the andrea sneiderman case. she appears to be another type of person that thinks she is the smartest in the room. after seeing her behavior on the stand i have to see what happens to her. :moo:

I wonder if Jodi knows yet her 'celebrity' has been usurped by Zimmerman and Sneiderman. That's gotta burn.

she's #16. the one JC said looks like JA's mom, i think.

Thank you. So many felt she was Mormon. Her whole body faced jodi during testimony and she hardly looked at Juan Martinez during questioning. Yet she was adamant for the death penalty. These are important things to catalog and learn from, IMO.

Go to UserCP at the top of the page ... on the left side of the page go to Edit Signature.... Paste the url of your pic into the box. It has to be small so try to resize your pic to fit the dimensions allowed. Does that help?

Thank You AZ. This is not a small pic and cannot be resized. I've seen some messages with large pics so there must be some other way to do it.

:seeya:

Do you know IF Andrea's trial will be live-streamed ?

TIA !

I am not 100% sure, and I am not a chemist. But a quick Google search indicates that it MAY be live-streamed. Looks like some hearings have been, up to this point.

I could just murder a bacon buddy.

My husband's all time favorite! He calls it a "bacon buttie" though.... Teases me when I say "buddy". Also; "budder" for butter, "tardur sauce" for Tar Tar sauce.

People are always asking me where I'm from that I "talk so weird"....I enunciate too much

I was just reading about the missing cash and my very first thought was the 9mm! Why? I've been in the market for one and it's VERY difficult to find one under $550. Add tax, a few dollars for ammo (9 mm rounds aren't horribly expensive) and you're over $600.

I make a decent wage, own a home, putting two kids through college without loans and *I* hesitate to spend $600 in one shot unless it's a major appliance or furniture!

Jodi was arrested on the 15th with the handgun in the engine compartment of a rental car. California had (and still has) a 10-day waiting period for gun purchases. It would be interesting to hear what she told the gun salesperson when she purchased it. "Hi, I'd like a gun that reliably shoots and won't jam in high humidity. Can you help me?"

:floorlaugh: OMG ha,ha....really not funny, yet it is!

I know what you mean, DGC. I have nothing but good things to say about all the jurors who have spoken except for the foreman, of course. I do wonder if those who voted for life were not able to or did not want to follow the instructions. Certainly it does cross our minds! These jurors said they could give the DP. And this crime was one of the most horrific ones I've ever seen in my life! If this doesn't warrant the DP then what's the point of the DP? No bashing here. Just a whole lot of criticism directed at the foreman (he deserves it!) and curiosity as to the thought process of the pro-lifers.
bbm

When one says they *can* give the death penalty, is it written somewhere that regardless of what THEY, the jurors, (and they're the only ones who count, the ONLY ones) say, which is that they would carefully weigh the evidence and make a decision, that they MUST render a death penalty? Is there a rule that says THEY (not posters, jurors, there is a difference IMO) MUST render the DP, regardless of how THEY viewed the case or evidence?

I thought that's what the penalty phase was for, or else why even bother? From many of the comments here it seems like the death penalty should work as so:

No deliberation needed, you said you "could," but to us that means you MUST.

I for one am glad it doesn't work the way many here seem to think it should. Jurors opinions are the only ones that matter and opinions are personal and therefore unassailable. And the death penalty is mostly an opinion, or else, again, why bother. Give it to everyone.

The ONLY problem I would have with someone who didn't give the death penalty is if they lied to get on the jury just to derail the process. But that hasn't been shown, most likely because it didn't happen.

I see no reason to criticize ANY juror, unless you were in that room and in their minds. There is no "they deserve it" just because one didn't like their verdict, their personality, their clothing or anything else. Nobody deserves this kind of treatment, especailly someone who did their civic duty for 5 months. That kind of criticism is classless to the max, IMO.

When asking about why Travis helped/stayed/whatever you want to call it with Jodi for as long as he did, I think it is important to remember the type of person that Travis was. We are talking about a man that helped others in any way that he could. We have heard from more than one person that he would buy food and other items to hand out to homeless people. He was a motivational speaker. Even though he and his siblings had lived in horrible conditions before moving in with their grandparents he had so much compassion for others.

Now if we take a look at Jodi we see a person that is the ultimate user/leach. She is a scammer that will use a person up until there is absolutely nothing left of value there and then move on to her next mark/victim. She cried about her childhood, about her past relationships to gain sympathy from others. She presented herself to be the total opposite of what she truly is. A "pretty" face with a cold stone heart. No soul, nothing of any value inside her at all. If sex is the only thing she has to offer, then she will offer sex as often as it takes.

When you have someone that is good, that believes others are good, that comes across someone that is evil, that believes all others are to be used for their own pleasure, then you have a mixture that is doomed from the beginning. No matter what Travis could have/should have done with Jodi, Jodi was going to "win". Jodi decided that Travis had to die so she killed him. Travis in no way, shape or form bears any responsibility for his death. Period. This is completely on Jodi and only Jodi. If one wants to find a "reason" as to why Jodi did what she did that involves Travis holding some of the blame or in some way try to excuse her for what she did, then I have one suggestion for them.........allow her to live with you, date your son, date your brother, babysit your children...........after all, she only killed because Travis (or some other "valid" excuse) MADE her do it.

MOO

:seeya:

Do you know IF Andrea's trial will be live-streamed ?

TIA !

I believe it will. The reason I believe that it's because of 11 alive did that not only with her current motions in the past month but also with the co conspirator trial. So yes it will be life streamed in my opinion. Others in the know have also confirm this. Go over to the other thread that I have posted above.

Who is the juror speaking on CNN with Anderson Cooper? I mean which one is she on our list? WAs she one giving navel intelligence, or whatever that's called, to jodi arias? I just want to match up our observations and fears with reality.

"Maureen"

What is the next big case everyone is going to follow?

Joseph Galfy Jr. New Jersey
Not sure it will be a BIG case but I'm sure nobody will be dissatisfied by a wildly bizarre defendant. The accused is Kai "the hatchet wielding hitchhiker", his moniker earned when he was hitchhiking and the driver stopped, or rather ran his car into a female victim. The driver jumped out and started beating the woman, and Kai saved the day by hitting the driver in the head with his handy hatchet. But that is a completely unrelated event in the crime he is now accused of...

See aren't you looking forward to this one now... :blushing:

I think it will be a nice break from jodi and Zimmerman... Not getting sucked into Zimmerman here...

bbm
the andrea sneiderman case. she appears to be another type of person that thinks she is the smartest in the room. after seeing her behavior on the stand i have to see what happens to her. :moo:

Later tonight just for chits and giggles I will find a really good YouTube so everybody can understand what we know about her being so crazy. her on the stand with her co conspirator trial was just unbelievable! Unnnn believable.

ETA why wait I have a few minutes now let me go do it now :D

My husband's all time favorite! He calls it a "bacon buttie" though.... Teases me when I say "buddy". Also; "budder" for butter, "tardur sauce" for Tar Tar sauce.

People are always asking me where I'm from that I "talk so weird"....I enunciate too much

Heh. I sometimes watch those mysteries on HLN and (to me) that narrator sounds like he is saying "murter" instead of "murder"...

I am not 100% sure, and I am not a chemist. But a quick Google search indicates that it MAY be live-streamed. Looks like some hearings have been, up to this point.

I believe it will. The reason I believe that it's because of 11 alive did that not only with her current motions in the past month but also with the co conspirator trial. So yes it will be life streamed in my opinion. Others in the know have also confirm this. Go over to the other thread that I have posted above.

:seeya: Thanks !

smileytakeaspin.gif
So what's a girl to do
smileytakeaspin.gif

- Do I read the WS threads to get caught up -- or -- do I watch the trial knowing virtually nothing about the case other than a few facts ?

I just can't decide ...

:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members