SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love squirrels!

View attachment 34445

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too! They really are very personable, funny, emotional awesome little creatures. Bunny is like my best friend. She will jump on my head in the mornings if she thinks I am sleeping in too late. She is a sweetie! Love the squirrel picture you posted, I call that a pancake squirrel, laid out flat on the belly.

I hope TXProfessional heard DD say he is planning a show on stalking!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Dawn, guess I was rather vociferous in my need to have the female stalking issues exposed for what they are both in this trial and in this country.

The only way that abuse allegations can be a mitigator is if they are true--the stalking would lay THIS DEBATE TO REST

I am 100% convinced, like I have emphatically stated in many posts, that JA's stalking of Travis DURING & AFTER this relationship has to be presented in its entirety if Juan wants a DP conviction.

Jurors never discussed what the public might think of their verdicts
#17 thought Martinez was tough but effective. Could see his passion and that he was Travis's voice

Agree. I think Martinez didn't want to drag the parents to the stand but if defense put them on they would be questioned about the tapes and more

And DT can now pat themselves on the back knowing they made the right call for the penalty phase.

of jury as is her right. I don't think we'll hear much more than what she said in regard to everyone making their own personal decision. I was dismayed about the abuse being accepted by jurors.

Dr. Drew asked my question (Did the foreman try to sway anyone to life) from twitter tonight live!! Wow, that was awesome.

YES!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Dawn, guess I was rather vociferous in my need to have the female stalking issues exposed for what they are both in this trial and in this country.

The only way that abuse allegations can be a mitigator is if they are true--the stalking would lay THIS DEBATE TO REST

I am 100% convinced, like I have emphatically stated in many posts, that JA's stalking of Travis DURING & AFTER this relationship has to be presented in its entirety if Juan wants a DP conviction.

I was stalked for 4 years by a female "friend" it was horrendous!

#17 was annoyed by Jodi scribbling away while the State witnesses were on the stand

On DD, abuse from parents and Travis were among the mitigating factors for those who voted life.

:seeya: I'm only watching DD to hear what the jurors had to say ... and JMO, but the 4 that voted for life had to consider this ...

:twocents: And it should NOT have been mitigating factors ... those 4 jurors did NOT listen to what Juan said ...

There was NO evidence that supported any abuse -- all LIES by JA ...

:banghead:

More text messages, a possibility that her own mother had to called to drag her butt back to Yreka, the tire slashing.

I don't know if our tweets helped, but this is the first calm Dr. Drew show I have ever seen where they actually let the guests speak without interruption -- great show - if all of his shows were like this, I might watch Dr. Drew more often! Jurors were wonderful -- so well spoken.

Hi there smart and savvy sleuthers!
This is my first post, so excuse me if I'm posting in the wrong thread.

I believe I may have heard about this from a sharp-eyed sleuther (sorry I can't remember to give you credit!) During Det. Flores interview with JA's mom, she talks about friends calling her, even in the middle of the night, to tell her that Jodie needed help. A bit later she says "thats why we moved her back up here" (to get her help?) Was this TRAVIS??!! It just makes COMPLETE sense to me. It doesn't seem like JA HAD any friends that would make that kind of effort by calling her mom in the middle of the night no less. With all her stalking behavior prior to the murder and whatever blackmailing horrific scheme that prompted kindhearted Travis to send her that "angry" email-it just seems to fall into place that he was desperate to not only get away from her, but get her help. And if it WAS Travis who made that "middle of the night" call, then Jodie's mom must know it was Travis.

Maybe it's not an important issue at this point, now that we have a hung jury. I guess it just gnaws at me now that we know at least one juror thought she was just a normal girl until she met Travis.

Does anyone have any insight into this? And I hope the original sleuther steps forward to claim their "eagle eye award"!

Nice to meet everyone!! :seeya:

Hi Squirrel, welcome! :seeya:

I respectfully disagree that it was Travis. I think that in her interview, Sandy Arias would have said it was Travis who called especially in light of what just happened.

One could then say, well maybe she didn't want to make things worse for Jodi by saying that it was Travis.. but if that was the case, then she wouldn't have mentioned that phone call or mental issues at all.

It couldn't have been the Freemans because they legitimately seemed to be surprised at what she did. I think they were oblivious to her mental issues.

It couldn't have been the Hughes because surely they would have told us.

I think it has to be somebody else that we haven't heard from in interviews.

I'm thinking maybe the female roommate in AZ that kicked her out after a few weeks. Jodi claimed it was due to her friend getting engaged, but that sounded like a weak story to me. The mother of that girl did an interview on HLN saying that she and her daughter both thought Jodi was bizarre.

Kind of a fun guessing game. Anyone else have ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member