SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the juror on HLN .. oh dear ..

She's just how I imagined she'd be when I saw the video of the jurors boarding the bus... she was an alternate.

I think JA staring down Tara (the younger brunette alternate on DDrew tonight) was because JA knew she was same generation and wanted her OFF! JA thought she had her number, which she totally did.

She was a friend so she knew what I was doing daily and would make anonymous calls to me like I know your husband is out of town hope you are safe type stuff.
My car was keyed 8 times
My houses were broken into and she took my clothes, coins and jewelry. she would wear them when she was with me...WTF
Gave me gifts all the time and would freak when I would not accept them.
Lots of bad phone calls, intimidating actions like dumping a bag of brown hair all over my porch with a note saying I would be next.
It took a while to catch her but I got a PPO against her, police talked to her all the time, we live in a small community.
She finally moved it Illinois and that ended it, thank goodness, it was everyday for 4 years and it was relentless...

Jeeeeez....I'm so glad she finally moved but I bet you have some PTSD after all that...

I would hate feeling scared all the time, I mean the bag of hair and the threats?!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. :eek:

Sounds like you have a little piggy squirrel! :floorlaugh: They definitely think everything is theirs. I know my girl does. Food or not. Unless it is broken, then she wants nothing to do with it. Sounds like the squirrels in your yard have it made.

I have one of those plastic, round thingys on my bird feeder post that keeps them out. That's the only way we could keep them out of the birdseed. I got mine at Lowes Home Improvement.

I get mad when the birds eat at my squirrel feeders! View attachment 34452
View attachment 34453
View attachment 34454

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a hanging bird feeder outside my window. The squirrel climbs my screen with my dog and three cats raising all hell. :floorlaugh: I go through 40 lbs of sunflower seeds a month, and that's about $40 at the hardware store. The oil is really good for them. Keeps them fat and warm. I have reds and grays. My dog loves to chase them, but they're way too fast for him and I have lots of trees. Only thing with seeds is you can have rats.... Have you seen the Mission Impossible Squirrel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2a5AA30RTY

Oh my goodness! Too cute! Squirrel in first pic looks very "round" like my Bunny.

She was very pregnant!

I'm going through my camera roll looking for baby pics now... They were too stinking cute... Was the first time I had actually seen squirrels no bigger than a Hershey bar and half of that was tail!

kpm, if you don't mind answering...Do you know whether she was a BPD and was she interested in you as a partner? I do intensive research and training/advocacy on the female stalker and abuser so I understand if you don't want to answer.

I would love to give you info and would love to speak to you on the phone if you ever want to.
She was a friend who feared losing me as a friend and did what ever she could to keep me. Nothing sexual as far as I know....but she would threaten my other friends to stay away from me I found out later.
I was going through a bad time and she was more than willing to help me through it.
That is when the stalking started, I was leaning on her more than I ever had so we had become closer, when I was getting back on my feet is when she started stalking me. I did not know it was her so here I am now leaning on her again because I have a stalker....how sick huh?
IMO she was BPD
She was a kleptomaniac
She picked her face raw
She cleaned incessantly scrubbed everything
Lied to everyone

I have a hanging bird feeder outside my window. The squirrel climbs my screen with my dog and three cats raising all hell. :floorlaugh: I go through 40 lbs of sunflower seeds a month, and that's about $40 at the hardware store. The oil is really good for them. Keeps them fat and warm. I have reds and grays. My dog loves to chase them, but they're way too fast for him and I have lots of trees. Only thing with seeds is you can have rats....

I feed those too! Last year the squirrels buried so many in my potted flower pots... I had sunflowers!!! Was awesome:) I feed peanuts too sometimes as a treat.

OK, the fake juror on HLN after dark suggesting that JA sends those survivor shirts to her ex-boyfriends was hilarious.

Poor juror 10 on hln. They are having a difficult night. She seems to have a good sense of humor though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I have a hanging bird feeder outside my window. The squirrel climbs my screen with my dog and three cats raising all hell. :floorlaugh: I go through 40 lbs of sunflower seeds a month, and that's about $40 at the hardware store. The oil is really good for them. Keeps them fat and warm. I have reds and grays. My dog loves to chase them, but they're way too fast for him and I have lots of trees. Only thing with seeds is you can have rats....

My dog gave me tennis elbow from trying to hold him back... That's why I keep squirrel stuff in front so he can't get to them.:seeya:

Judge siedlin constantly critiquing juan martinez. I wished someone would hand him a bag of large marshmallows.

Word association with juror 10

Self defense....lie
The finger...not sure
The fog.....not that thick
Gas cans....smoking gun
Nurmi.....great shirts
Baptism....strange
Snow White,....entertaining
Strawberry frapp....does it have caffeine
Willmott...very pretty girl and capable
The closet...cornering herself
Spidey undies...strange