SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeeeeez....I'm so glad she finally moved but I bet you have some PTSD after all that...

I would hate feeling scared all the time, I mean the bag of hair and the threats?!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. :eek:

It's a long convoluted story but I was not afraid because I thought the person stalking me was someone I knew and was doing it for specific reasons not to harm me, maybe I was naive to think that ...it was more mentally wearing and all the documenting....it becomes all consuming until its over....

Poor juror 10 on hln. They are having a difficult night. She seems to have a good sense of humor though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, she does...

When they asked her about the "fog," she said it wasn't very thick.

And about the doggie door she said it would have to be bigger or her

I have a hanging bird feeder outside my window. The squirrel climbs my screen with my dog and three cats raising all hell. :floorlaugh: I go through 40 lbs of sunflower seeds a month, and that's about $40 at the hardware store. The oil is really good for them. Keeps them fat and warm. I have reds and grays. My dog loves to chase them, but they're way too fast for him and I have lots of trees. Only thing with seeds is you can have rats.... Have you seen the Mission Impossible Squirrel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2a5AA30RTY

Love the video!!! Too cool...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judge siedlin constantly critiquing juan martinez. I wished someone would hand him a bag of large marshmallows.

I am not sure he knows Arizona law. JLS said what happens if they get a hung jury a second time? do it a third time and keep going? Was this man really a judge?

It's a long convoluted story but I was not afraid because I thought the person stalking me was someone I knew and was doing it for specific reasons not to harm me, maybe I was naive to think that ...it was more mentally wearing and all the documenting....it becomes all consuming until its over....

I'm glad you were spared the fear and really glad it finally ended.

I bet she does have BPD too

I feed those too! Last year the squirrels buried so many in my potted flower pots... I had sunflowers!!! Was awesome:) I feed peanuts too sometimes as a treat.

I'm bad...I feed everything. So I have raccoon s in my yard every year...all year. These are babies from last year in my backyard..

Attachments

• 2012 016.jpg
    2012 016.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 2012 013.jpg
    2012 013.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 34
I really like Wendy!

I've always liked her too, but I began to adore her when she blurted out "********" on NG upon hearing some especially ridiculous quote from JA. A woman after my own heart for sure!

YES!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Dawn, guess I was rather vociferous in my need to have the female stalking issues exposed for what they are both in this trial and in this country.

The only way that abuse allegations can be a mitigator is if they are true--the stalking would lay THIS DEBATE TO REST

I am 100% convinced, like I have emphatically stated in many posts, that JA's stalking of Travis DURING & AFTER this relationship has to be presented in its entirety if Juan wants a DP conviction.

I agree 100% with you! I also believe jurors need to be made aware that in addition to physical stalking there are other kinds of stalking that expose men and women to the potential for great danger/harm .... i.e. DIGITAL stalking - mobiles, social media/networks, and ELECTRONIC (computer hacking)

In other news, my next door neighbor has taken up singing and song writing. Lady, WTO, you are NOT Alanis Morrisette. The joys of condo life.

What was Juror 10's websleuth description? The secretary?

I'm glad you were spared the fear and really glad it finally ended.

I bet she does have BPD too

Thank you...yes she is a very sick gal....I am elated she moved!

Juror 10 hmmmm

I saw juror 10 on JVM...what's wrong with her?? I haven't seen her on After Dark yet, but why is everyone hatin' on her (yeah I used same word CMJA did, am regretting it now)? I thought she was very good on JVM, very thoughtful and could see right through CMJA. Wish she had been in deliberations!

Did court delays and cancellations bother jury?
Not especially, they were not given many explanations but weren't that upset

Disgusted by allocution

I agree 100% with you! I also believe jurors need to be made aware that in addition to physical stalking there are other kinds of stalking that expose men and women to the potential for great danger/harm .... i.e. DIGITAL stalking - mobiles, social media/networks, and ELECTRONIC (computer hacking)

People also need to be aware that the newer cameras inbed the location of the photo. So if you take a picture of your house or you by your house, they can easily see the coordinates of where the picture was taken unless you remove them. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk