FL - Phillip Peatross, 46, shot to death, College Park, 27 July 2011

Sorry all they seem to have audio issues...I emailed...but no answer yet. Please feel free to email so they will at least fix their issue. TY!

Figures - not guilty. Why am I not even surprised. I suspect Zimmerman will be found not guilty as well. The 2nd penalty phase of Arias will be hung and she'll probably get LWP by JSS.

Is it because Caryn Kelley changed her story so many times (ala Arias). He killed himself, no I shot him, no, he shot himself. Seriously?

MOO

Mel

found not guilty

This trial had totally been off my radar. I saw Caryn's tapes the night of the "death". Holy crap was she out of it. She told several different stories that night.

I am sad that the verdict is not guilty. Poor dudes wife and daughters will now get to see this lady's name and picture all over the place again if she goes back into realty. Sad!

Figures - not guilty. Why am I not even surprised. I suspect Zimmerman will be found not guilty as well. The 2nd penalty phase of Arias will be hung and she'll probably get LWP by JSS.

Is it because Caryn Kelley changed her story so many times (ala Arias). He killed himself, no I shot him, no, he shot himself. Seriously?

MOO

Mel

I think Caryn was too intoxicated to know what really happened.

I think they both were not in their right mind so I would have gone manslaughter, but this isn't a bad verdict. It's just a weird case. I don't think she's a killer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag
Back