NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

I am so impressed. I want to tell the state I'm sorry for underestimating them.
I think they got him.

Even though I was "thinking" it, I was surprised to hear Char say KarEn (lol) knew what he was going to do.

Boy, would I love to know what's going through the murder's mind right now.

I could see an air of defeat on the female attorney's face when the camera zoomed in on her as Charlene was finishing up. I think the defense underestimated the prosecution too.

Way to go Charlene. Let's all remember Janet. She was finally given a voice today. Bless her and her family

Gosh, I feel soooooo much better about all of this than I did at 9:30 this morning.

Charlene is a freakin' ROCK STAR! Did you see the puzzle graphic? I am so impressed. Char, is annimated.... she's articulate.... she's passionate. My faith has been officially restored!

She did a wonderful job, really tied all of it together. That puzzle graphic was a really effective addition too.

Way to go Charlene. Let's all remember Janet. She was finally given a voice today. Bless her and her family

test-12.jpg

Janet-at-play.jpg

Janet-Kaiden.jpg

Wish Trix could have watched live today. She'll be cheering for Janet for sure. Janet's family must be so grateful to the state, and probably glad it's over.

I'm fuzzy on the "court order" about Kaiden. Does anyone think a win here would help Janet's family get some more rights where he's concerned? Kaiden was really Janet's first love, and it must torture her family to loose that part of Janet.

Wish Trix could have watched live today. She'll be cheering for Janet for sure. Janet's family must be so grateful to the state, and probably glad it's over.

I'm fuzzy on the "court order" about Kaiden. Does anyone think a win here would help Janet's family get some more rights where he's concerned? Kaiden was really Janet's first love, and it must torture her family to loose that part of Janet.

I think if he is found guilty Janet's family should and will file for custody. And hopefully they will win hands down.

I think if he is found guilty Janet's family should and will file for custody. And hopefully they will win hands down.
I don't know if they can file for custody again, but I would absolutely sue for grandparents rights.

I’m back from vacation and so glad I could watch the closing statements. I missed all of the defenses case, but according to everything I have read on here I didn’t miss much. I have to say, Char was AWESOME up there today!! She kicked the defense teams butt! I hope the jury comes back with a verdict of GUILTY quickly because I’m going to be on pins and needles waiting for it.

For more memories of Janet please go to my profile page and check out Janet's photo album. I have uploaded photos there that are especially touching to me. I hope you like them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back