Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that the cat in the picture belonged to DM. Does anybody know if that was the profile picture he has been using all along or was it changed when this all came down? I wish I had seen his FB page earlier in the case, before everything was made private.

^^ Trigatronic, Thanks for posting the local article, look back over the last few pages of this thread for some discussion of it that took place.

I doubt that the cat in the picture belonged to DM. Does anybody know if that was the profile picture he has been using all along or was it changed when this all came down? I wish I had seen his FB page earlier in the case, before everything was made private.

i was the one who first suggested that that page could be DM... the cat pic was there when i first found the page...

It seems to me like police are investigating another missing person. Am I reading this wrong?

No sleuthing FB friends.

Except the cat. You can sleuth the cat. ;)

Activity at Millard Air hangar not what airport boss expected

“I haven’t seen activity consistent with what was indicated on their lease … ever,” he tells CTV News.

“It’s not a functioning operation as was originally conceived by Mr. Millard.”

Wood says talks over the future of the hangar are ongoing with Millard Properties Inc., now run by Dellen Millard’s mother, and hope remains that the hangar will become commercially viable

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/activit...airport-boss-expected-1.1302652#ixzz2UjLD2Dtq

DO NOT:

• sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.
  • link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects. The few exceptions are victims' pages, and LE or MSM pages. Any exceptions must be mod-approved.
  • link to a social networking page unless you are 100% certain it belongs to the suspect/victim.
  • COPY & PASTE posts and comments from other websites, including FB, twitter, etc.
  • post the name of a private individual, minor or adult, who has not been named in the media. Even then, unless s/he's a major player, initials should be used in place of full names.
Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a pm.

If you see a post that violates TOS, alert the post ASAP so a mod can handle the problem.

If you quote a post that has to be removed, your post will be removed, as well.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8364858#post8364858"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

One company that made regular deliveries to the hangar tells CTV News the deliveries suddenly stopped the day after Bosma’s disappearance.
There was no further contact between the company and Millard Air until last week, when the employee the company always dealt with showed up and said it would be business as usual beginning this week.
The company says it was skeptical about that claim, and locked the cash-only account in Dellen Millard’s name over the weekend.

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/activit...airport-boss-expected-1.1302652#ixzz2UjSC0Tpu

There is an article expected to come out tonight in the Toronto Sun tonight written by Joe Warmington (from fb).

No sleuthing FB friends.

Tx Bessie...I'm digg'n on that cat right now...is there going to be a new thread for "the cat?" lol It may look innocent...but there's something about it's eyes....JMHO

Tx Bessie...I'm digg'n on that cat right now...is there going to be a new thread for "the cat?" lol It may look innocent...but there's something about it's eyes....JMHO

Well in regards to cats it was in an article his Dad let his cats in the hanger "calvin and hobbes"

You are opening a can of worms.

The picture is very old. Modified Monday, December 31, 2007 7:00:00 PM
The largest size 350px
154161_107249456013487_7499767_n.jpg

The background looks like a plastic trash bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike