Photos of the Couple - *WARNING: Graphic Images*

His name is Yves Alain DOMERGUE born in France. If he used the name Jacques and had a french accent, I think this is our John Doe.

IMO

ETA: How do we submit a possible match?

I was hopeful also... but according to this article, the bodies of Yves and his girlfriend Cristina were found by a group of high school students who were investigating the missing people from the Dirty Wars. Hmmm.... honestly, this story always sounded a bit fishy to me, but that is what happens after being here on WS's for a long, long, time. Yves and Cristina are REALLY good candidates for the John and Jane Doe from SC.... but... here is the news:

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/ce...tudents-crack-three-decade-old-murder-mystery

His name is Yves Alain DOMERGUE born in France. If he used the name Jacques and had a french accent, I think this is our John Doe.

IMO

ETA: How do we submit a possible match?

I thought I replied to this last night but apparently not!
Yves Alain Domergue was known to be alive in Argentina in September 1976. This is too late to be Jacques, who was found in August.
Yves and his girlfriend were kidnapped and killed, then dumped by the roadside in a manner eerily similar to that of the Sumter County Does. Their remains were IDed in 2010.

He certainly does look a lot like Jacques, but his girlfriend does not look like Jane at all.

Am I seeing an image that isn't there? Or does the pictures of this guys right ear not really show...an actual ear? I kept thinking I was seeing a sort of "mirage".....to me if looks like he has no ear. Just me?

I read about this on TDN and I believe these 2 are related and either came from europe or canada. Its hard to believe they haven't been identified.

I've only now just started reading about this case, but one thing I'd like to add about the woman's infamous unshaven legs, could it be they had simply be on the road for a number of weeks and she hadn't been able to shave them?

Also to the person who said it was common here in Europe not to wear underwear, I have no idea where you've heard that.

the man was able to shave his face as he was clean shaven when he was murdered so they had access to a razor in the not to distant past.

I've only now just started reading about this case, but one thing I'd like to add about the woman's infamous unshaven legs, could it be they had simply be on the road for a number of weeks and she hadn't been able to shave them?

Also to the person who said it was common here in Europe not to wear underwear, I have no idea where you've heard that.

I have not kept up too well on this thread, but I did remember at one time someone suggested they looked Argentinian, and maybe fled the troubles there, or I've also heard people think they are French or Canadian.

Circumstantially, it doesn't make much sense for the girl to be Marie Anne Erize, but for sure they look a lot alike. I mention it because Marie Anne was an Argentine model with French ancestry....at least if my translation is correct from what I've been reading....if you Google her name you will see lots of images of her. She disappeared in 1975. She was apparently kidnapped by 3 men and forced into a vehicle. She is presumed deceased and I think there is little chance this is her. I only mention the resemblance to say I think you are on the right track with the French or Argentine angles.

Like the Lugones pair, Marie Anne Erize came from a privileged background and was drawn to work with the poor with Liberation Theology priests. However she was not abducted until 15 October 1976, two months after the SC Does were found.

I believe the girl may be Laurie Lynn PARTRIDGE, who has been missing since December 4, 1974. Ignore what it says her hair colour is on the doenetwork, it appears they've had a problem with data entry so there are hundreds of entries with incorrect hair colour. Her hair colour is clearly brown or brown with a reddish tinge.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/71dfwa.html

I also have a theory that his name may be "Jean-Paul" or "John-Paul". Jock is commonly the name for John. He looks very familiar. I'm currently scouring international sites, although I tend to think Quebec is the most likely scenario, given what he'd previously said about himself.

The resemblance between these two is remarkable, it's a really good fit in terms of the pictures.

The timeline is a bit off but what about this man from Argentina?

yves.h1.jpg
2-2-John-Doe-police-sketc.jpg

http://www.exdesaparecidos.org.ar/aedd/seguimosbuscando.php#

I think you will find that that information is incorrect. The supposition that he was still alive mid-September 1976 is based on Yves brother saying that's when he received a postcard from his brother (Ref: http://globalnation.inquirer.net/ce...tudents-crack-three-decade-old-murder-mystery). Yet as we all know a postcard can be faked, it can also be sent some time after a person's death.

There was nobody that witnessed the alleged abduction of Yves and Christina, it was just surmised. It's more than possible their parents arranged for them to get across the border into the USA ... staying in Argentina would have been a sure death for them both.

Supposedly Yves and Cristina's body's were found late September 1976. There was a couple that were shot and murdered 3 days after the alleged disappearance of the couple. They were buried at the time. There were no attempts to identify them then.

The John & Jane DOE were found August 9,1976, having been recently murdered. There didn't seem to be any sign of a struggle on their body's, there were no injuries. There was evidence in their stomach's that they had recently eaten ice-cream. I wonder if someone, their murderer's offered to buy them ice-cream, but the ice-cream was drugged with something to render them unconscious. Their deaths seem to have all the hallmarks of an assasination.

Now the body's of the unknown couple in Argentina had been lying there for years and the fingerprints of the man had been determined not to match Yves fingerprints. Then all of a sudden they do DNA testing, which in a country of great corruption I believe it would suit their purposes to be able to say that this couple were dead, rather than have it found out that they were assasinated on foreign soil in a political assassination. It would have been easy to get genetic material from the John & Jane DOE in Sumter, South Carolina at that time. Either that or the laboratory faked the supposed match.

I'm quite convinced now that the couple were Yves and Cristina - they are a very obvious match in looks. Now Cristina didn't have the two moles on her face, but these can be surgically removed easily enough, or covered with makeup.

As for all the conversation about legs being shaved or not ... sheesh, when one is dating they shave their legs, when not they often don't. If they've been in a relationship for a long time also they're less likely to shave. And as for a man letting a woman use his shaver on her legs, most men wouldn't allow it as it blunts the raver and then he's more likely to cut his face when he shaves. It's really neither here or there, it's no big deal. Sheesh, I haven't shaved mine for ages! Some women go through stages where they are always done, sometimes we get sick of it and don't do them for ages. No big deal and I don't see it crucial to the investigation at all.

I think Cristina does look like the gf if you compare the autopsy photo's and photo's taken at the scene of the crime to her ... it's pretty clear to me it's her.

I thought I replied to this last night but apparently not!
Yves Alain Domergue was known to be alive in Argentina in September 1976. This is too late to be Jacques, who was found in August.
Yves and his girlfriend were kidnapped and killed, then dumped by the roadside in a manner eerily similar to that of the Sumter County Does. Their remains were IDed in 2010.

He certainly does look a lot like Jacques, but his girlfriend does not look like Jane at all.

I think Cristina does look like the gf if you compare the autopsy photo's and photo's taken at the scene of the crime to her ... it's pretty clear to me it's her.

What photos of Christina are you referring to? I didn't see any posted. (To me, Yves doesn't look anything like the John Doe.)

6-1-Jane-Doe-Police-Sketch-.jpg

Jane Doe - Police Sketch and Coroner's Photo

6-2-John-Doe-Sketch-Photo.jpg

John Doe - Police Sketch and Coroner's Photo

Check out the moles on this Missing Woman. They look pretty much identical to Jane Doe's moles. Is it possible that no one has checked into this potential match because of the year that she was reported missing? What are the chances that there could be a data entry error in the missing report date?

https://secure.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/missing-disparus/case-dossier.jsf?case=2006017399&id=7

I've followed this case off and on since finding it on Websleuths. I was a college student in the area during that time.
FYI: the unshaven legs are not important. there were many of my college co-eds who were experimenting with whether to shave or not to shave, both legs and under arms.
The turquoise jewelry does not imply anything about where the young lady came from. It was very commonly worn at that time (usually by "hippie" types). I and several of my good friends made it a point to wear a different turquoise ring on every finger along with turquoise cuff style bracelets. Turquoise jewelry was commonly sold at "head shops", festivals, street fairs, and flea markets, at least in North and South Carolina. I probably bought mine at music festivals in NC, and shops or flea markets in Myrtle Beach, Charleston and Columbia, SC.

Check out the moles on this Missing Woman. They look pretty much identical to Jane Doe's moles. Is it possible that no one has checked into this potential match because of the year that she was reported missing? What are the chances that there could be a data entry error in the missing report date?

She has blonde hair and she is five centimeters (two inches) shorter than Jane Doe. And her moles are not identical, as she has more of them than just two.

https://secure.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/missing-disparus/case-dossier.jsf?case=2006017399&id=7

:twocents:
they have a square jawline
this square face of MS.Doe is very similar to the missing Canadian female..age group etc.
she also res:twocents:embles a missing female from NC I think mS. Porch is her last name?

Hey, everyone! Check out this link:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/198umsc.html
"While shooting pool, Jacque told the KOA worker he was the son of a prominent doctor in Canada who had disowned him for giving up on his own career in medicine. He was taking a vacation of sorts, traveling the country aimlessly."

Is it possible that he spoke the truth? I have a theory, but I'd like to run it by the moderator first. How do I contact the mod?

Is it possible that he spoke the truth? I have a theory, but I'd like to run it by the moderator first. How do I contact the mod?

You can click on report post In the header of every post you will see this icon:
report.gif

or go to the List of mods; I usually click Ctrl F which is find- then type in Unidentified; it will highlight the word

UID board CarlK90245 - Harmony2 - Kimster - Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back