Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are opening a can of worms.

The picture is very old. Modified Monday, December 31, 2007 7:00:00 PM
The largest size 350px
154161_107249456013487_7499767_n.jpg

The background looks like a plastic trash bag.

This clearly needs its own thread.

Please can someone analyze the reflection in the trash bag. Perhaps we can get the image cleaned up and a negative generated which might make it more readable. Please also do a pixel comparison from four areas so we can look for potential image changing post processing.

Please can someone analyze the reflection in the trash bag. Perhaps we can get the image cleaned up and a negative generated which might make it more readable. Please also do a pixel comparison from four areas so we can look for potential image changing post processing.

Done....the bag is filled with stolen loot....looks like we have a cat burglar on our hands!

When I stare at it for awhile, I see the face of a bloodhound. :eek: :cool2:

How does one have a 50,000 sq ft hangar at an airport, operate a chop shop full of cars, parts and trailers ... and nobody else knows?

FWIW, I seem to recall that CM was into flying auto parts, so how long has this operation been in existence? DM didn't just acquire all this stuff since WM died.

Wondergirl posted this link earlier, and I think it bears repeating:

Note: "She" being the C-54E R-5D "SPIRIT OF FREEDOM" tm

In April 1978, she went to Canada to work for Carl Millard of Millardair, where she was registered C-GQIB. She was used to ferry auto parts between Toronto and Detriot for the next 12 years. After being sold in the early 1990's to serve in the same capacity for 2 years or so.

http://www.spiritoffreedom.org/c54.html

How does one have a 50,000 sq ft hangar at an airport, operate a chop shop full of cars, parts and trailers ... and nobody else knows?

FWIW, I seem to recall that CM was into flying auto parts, so how long has this operation been in existence? DM didn't just acquire all this stuff since WM died.

Wondergirl posted this link earlier, and I think it bears repeating:

Note: "She" being the C-54E R-5D "SPIRIT OF FREEDOM" tm

http://www.spiritoffreedom.org/c54.html

They are talking Brand new auto parts for the industry, Just in Time freight. I worked in the expedite business for years. They're not talking about used chop shop parts.

Can anyone find Warmington's original article that he wrote about MacDougall's missing bike -- the Feb. 8th article that is quoted at the beginning of the Toronto Sun report linked above?

It might tell us the date that the bike went missing.

Sources say hundreds of vehicles have been found in a hangar.

In Marty's case, the bike was in dozens of pieces. Serial numbers had been shaved away and the trailer had already been registered as a homemade trailer within hours after the theft.

"It has been chopped down big time, parts have been painted," Marty said. "There are lots of pieces missing and Hamilton Police have been fantastic in trying to find them all for me."

What the thieves may not have known is Marty put an extra sticker on the bike's seat with the serial number.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/30/stolen-harley-found-on-property-of-accused-tim-bosma-killer

Can anyone find Warmington's original article that he wrote about MacDougall's missing bike -- the Feb. 8th article that is quoted at the beginning of the Toronto Sun report linked above?

It might tell us the date that the bike went missing.

The bike and trailer were taken from his back driveway in downtown Toronto in broad daylight last fall and witnesses reported seeing perhaps two men in a black truck back in and take it away.

It broke Marty's heart.

He managed to secure some surveillance video which he turned over to Toronto Police.

"Perhaps that tape will have some good information on it for the current investigation," Marty said. "I don't know if it was ever looked at."

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/30/stolen-harley-found-on-property-of-accused-tim-bosma-killer

Wow so basically he or someone uses his black truck to steal trailers. I don't think DM does the dirty work very often... May pay ms to do it, yet why was he there then for bosmas truck... I honestly don't think he would ever let his face be seen and be that dumb. It sounds like they have been steeling cars through ads a long time. I'm now back to the theory that it was a heist gone wrong and I think ms did it from behind ... Something to do with a choke hold and it went bad fast... In saying that is DM really still that dumb to park his trailer at moms!!!??? All jmo

So sadly, we have our answer on Motive.... it was always the Truck.... it was a rarity, as pointed out by one poster to this site, it was the most coveted of the Ram Diesel trucks.

To us and SB... ."It was just a truck!!!"

:( :(

And the source that the thieves of Marty's bike are alleged to have used? BBM

He had put the bike for sale on Kijiji more to test the market. But when he started getting calls about it, he changed his mind. "I don't know how it went but someone may have done a reverse look-up to get my address because soon after the bike and trailer were gone," he said.

Wow so basically he or someone uses his black truck to steal trailers. I don't think DM does the dirty work very often... May pay ms to do it, yet why was he there then for bosmas truck... I honestly don't think he would ever let his face be seen and be that dumb. It sounds like they have been steeling cars through ads a long time. I'm now back to the theory that it was a heist gone wrong and I think ms did it from behind ... Something to do with a choke hold and it went bad fast... In saying that is DM really still that dumb to park his trailer at moms!!!??? All jmo

With all the work that was going into the new hanger, his father was getting ready for the big opening before his death. I wonder how much WM knew of this chop shop?

After reading how much money the regional council put into the airport for the Millard hanger, the upcoming opening for the new Millard Hanger....all while DM and his chop shop buddies were starting a business of their own in the new location. Was WM fully aware of all of this, Im guessing yes, but couldn't control his son. How could WM have his opening with stolen goods filling his hanger, how could he explain why plans for the hanger didn't go as planned. Was this all too much for WM or did DM and WM get into a heated argument about it at the time of WM's death.

It was stolen November 21 and it was captured on video taken from a furniture store across the street.

The footage from the Harley and the answer to how there was blood on the yacht are big deal answers needed. Also did anyone else have keys to that hanger? Is there video surveillance at the hanger? With old theories of a "set up".. These answers could hold the key... It's still a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley