SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
AuburnSchnauzer
I meant to post the link here, but I hit my post by accident so the link is in post #1231
I suggest watching from the start and you really get the full picture.

Great find Garlandy - I will watch more of these videos but I've got to get some sleep - See y'all later !

Good night, all. :seeya:

I am out too. I was trying to ignore my headache... Tonight it will not be ignored!!!
Lol. and it pounds harder ....

Why can't I have headaches during the day???
This midnight to 1 am cr@p needs to stop.
:eek:fftobed:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

yeah - ws is working again!!!.......... hln actually said some thng pretty smart last night (mark in dr d ) mark said how bad it is that lifetime is going to air this jodi movie before they even start the re-trial, he said that might just screw the chance of getting an impartial jury, i am surprised the prosecution hasn't tried to stop it yet thru legal channels

This is not relevant .. just awesome .. go 80's TV cartoon memories :)

[video=youtube;G6NBAZrdjQw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6NBAZrdjQw[/video]

that was a mistake, no doubt. BUT she moved back to CA. i think he thought he WAS rid of her, and didn't see the harm in talking to her---including a little phone sex. he cancelled plans to go see her----twice. who knows if he would have made any effort to see her again?

Do you remember where you read/heard about the cancelled plans? I'd like to discuss this w/my sis--who thinks she's guilty but 'barely'. rolls eyes

Could this be added to evidence? This was taken by the west wall, near the bedroom, when she was dragging him back to the bathroom, presumably. What do you think?

travis_slipper.jpg

yeah - ws is working again!!!.......... hln actually said some thng pretty smart last night (mark in dr d ) mark said how bad it is that lifetime is going to air this jodi movie before they even start the re-trial, he said that might just screw the chance of getting an impartial jury, i am surprised the prosecution hasn't tried to stop it yet thru legal channels

I am not sure. I "heard" the movie is mostly about the relationship they had.
IF we can even believe her story . I think it may be based only on her testimony (which is bs)
I bet lifetime doesn't have her cornering Clancy Talbot in a bathroom rambling about how she and Travis are an item.
CT. was married hello!!!!
The movie is said to stop before the verdict.
Think we can count on a part Two?

I also wonder if Jodi ever messed with motorcycles or ATV's...

She seems like the type that might...
Her dad and Travis both had accidents. Clancy almost died in an ATV accident.

I am sure there is no way to prove JA did anything but I would never turn my back on someone like her!!!

SmoothOperator said:
I truly truly believe that Travis' having finally allowed himself to see Jodi for exactly who and what she really was all along was something very hard for him to do and IMO likely brought up the painful scars that he had in being so very taken advantage of, played, and used..in the end allowing himself to admit that no, she had never cared or loved him, but rather had only used him..IMO this directly goes back to the issues that Travis very much struggled with as a result from the dysfunctions of his childhood..the issue of his feeling not worthy enough to be truly loved and cared for unconditionally by others.. Jodi's betrayal once again opened up that wound and in Travis' mind again reinforced his not being deserving of being truly loved and cared for, but rather only used and manipulated..

ITA! And I think that Jodi had told Travis she would blackmail him with the sex tape, and that's why he got so angry, and wanted nothing more to do with her.

But he may have thought - or CKja might have warned him - that if he didn't have sex with her on that fateful night, she would spill the beans to his friends, family, and anyone who would listen. So it was going to be an ongoing blackmail, for the rest of his life.

She had not stabbed him as of the taking of that extremely sad picture of Travis' face. Did he have this expression because he realized that he was stuck with this crazy person for the rest of his days, if he did not "play ball"?

:twocents:

Here is one man's opinion on the killing events. I wanted to post this on the 'sequence of events' thread but I can't find it. What do the bright minds here think?

http://www.herrspeightsventures.com/Innocence_Essay_Report.php

Wow! I think if that were the case JA would have had enough recall to say as much.
Also based on her recollection of the football maneuver, there is no way the bullet trajectory matches up.
I don't think she was trained in knife fights.

Apparently she walked away with almost no injuries, that isn't a fight, it is a pre planned murder...
Jmo

Trying to catch up.

With regard to the shower pics, I don't think she made him. I think she just went in there and started taking them without his knowledge. The last photo of his face in the shower is what I base that on.

my faith in lady justice is being restored.

stuart hazel - guilty sentenced to minimum 38years
jodi - guilty
mark bridger - guilty

as much as i hate jodi,i just can't see her murdering a child?

Six more sleeps !!! So excited !!! I am hearing they have pulled this tune out for this concert tour !!!!! Hell to the yeah !!!!!

[video=youtube;yQgiznVzh2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQgiznVzh2Q[/video]

ITA! And I think that Jodi had told Travis she would blackmail him with the sex tape, and that's why he got so angry, and wanted nothing more to do with her.

But he may have thought - or CKja might have warned him - that if he didn't have sex with her on that fateful night, she would spill the beans to his friends, family, and anyone who would listen. So it was going to be an ongoing blackmail, for the rest of his life.

She had not stabbed him as of the taking of that extremely sad picture of Travis' face. Did he have this expression because he realized that he was stuck with this crazy person for the rest of his days, if he did not "play ball"?

:twocents:
YES. This is another possibility: compliance/submission as opposed to voluntary agreement. Good post. :ditto:

Here is one man's opinion on the killing events. I wanted to post this on the 'sequence of events' thread but I can't find it. What do the bright minds here think?

Not buying it... this was a thought out...fantasized about..pre-meditated murder. Jodi stole the gun...borrowed the gas cans...drove to Travis's house ...ambushed him....cleaned up her mess as best she could and fled.... Amazing:twocents::twocents: how these people come out of the woodwork to give their opinion and tell how detectives and true professionals don't know the things that they know...please !!! JMO...:twocents:

Template for Jodi 5.0? 6.0? This is yet another speculative reach, albeit presented as diligently researched, it simply ignores the facts and presumes an incredible amount of gullibility on the part of the reader. I don't see it as any different than the other ridiculous theories a certain site continues to come up with in an effort to justify their inexplicable attraction to a cold blooded murderer.

The whole ninja thing must be true. Jodi believed so much she was ninja, that she actually became a ninja. :floorlaugh: Law of Attraction.

pirate-vs-ninja-22832363265.jpeg

Hey, may I be a pirate as well, please? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members