Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
And possibly where a few met up? AM's facebook says he went to George Brown and LB is a friend with AM. 6 degrees of separation?

Chef training--sounds like Michael Rafferty all over again.:moo:

I don't think I will ever sell a car privately again. I will go for the trade in. How much money do you really save by selling privately. When you figure in the tax you save is it really worth having to deal with all the idiots you have to deal with??

However, a contractor who worked on the hangar said Mr. Millard wasn’t the type to tinker on engines himself. “I’ve never seen his hands dirty that way. I didn’t find him that mechanically inclined,” the contractor said.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...arged-with-killing-tim-bosma/article12009016/

I remember this when it was originally posted, but wasn't one of the very early photos of DM we saw one of him standing on a truck while the engine was being installed or removed? With the background of his hobbies and all his 'toys', I would be very surprised if he actually was not mechanically inclined. I wonder if this contractor is just taking the opportunity of a cheap shot at a layman because of the dumb structural-wall maneuver.

yes-- and those pics also showed DM working near/on top of a vehicle or holding up parts... there were several where he was wearing blue rubber gloves (which would have kept his hands clean... and fingerprints off parts)

I wonder if he had a set of high power binoculars in his high rise condo...

can you confirm this?

Baja races June 2011 (MSM has this)
Sailing in Canada (I believe Toronto) Aug 2011 (can't link FB info)
Yacht in Manitoulin Aug-Sept 2011 (MSM from yesterday and today)

Baja races Aug 2011 (MSM has this)
Sailing in Canada (I believe Toronto) Aug 2011 (can't link FB info)
Yacht in Manitoulin Aug-Sept 2011 (MSM from yesterday and today)
how would he even have time to know what was going on at the hanger LOL

It seems odd to me that DM knew that he had to keep silent, even before his lawyer arrived to reinforce his right to remain silent. I would expect that someone as young as DM, wouldn't be so well informed and would be more naive about the legal system. He seems rather experienced for one who has never had any run-ins with the law.

I am a few years younger than DM and I wouldn't say a word either. In my opinion, I don't think age is the factor in knowing whether or not to say anything. (And just for the record I haven't had any run-ins with the law either).

In an earlier thread, there was a map showing a diagram outlining several other missing persons in the Toronto area.

Were these other missing persons in vehicles when they disappeared and, if so, were their vehicles located after their disappearances?

First time poster here. Hope this is the right thread to post this.

Just wondering how often original car owners actually go on a test drive with the potential buyers? Were these guys planning on TB not going with them?

The reason I ask is I was recently having a conversation with a friend who was selling her car on Kijiji. She said her vehicle is insured and if someone came for a test drive, she would give them the keys and let them go without her. I asked if that was because of what happened to TB or would she have done the same before. She said she would have never have gone on a test drive. This was not the first vehicle she had sold on kijiji and she did not go with the person she had sold to the last time.

Just something that I was curious about.

Those would be interesting stats to find out. When I went to buy my last car, I think only one dealership had someone accompany me for a test drive - the others just photocopied my license and let me go by myself. I'd think someone could just do the same and not have to go along.

And possibly where a few met up? AM's facebook says he went to George Brown and LB is a friend with AM. 6 degrees of separation?

Kind of lost here. Who went to George Brown? AM? Do you think it more likely that DM may have attended culinary school in France? IMO. There are outstandingly good ones available. He's fluent in the language; many members of his extended family live there; and his parents had split.

On a side note, he also includes "Accounting" as one of his interests at his FB page. IMO it's not an interest I normally associate with those disinterested in business, but then, this case holds many surprises, imho.

It seems odd to me that DM knew that he had to keep silent, even before his lawyer arrived to reinforce his right to remain silent. I would expect that someone as young as DM, wouldn't be so well informed and would be more naive about the legal system. He seems rather experienced for one who has never had any run-ins with the law.

I am a few years younger than DM and I wouldn't say a word either. In my opinion, I don't think age is the factor in knowing whether or not to say anything. (And just for the record I haven't had any run-ins with the law either).
Guess everyone would react differently, but I know that if they were interrogating me for hours on end, I would definitely crack..there's no way I could just sit there and say nothing as they pull out one thing after another, especially if I was innocent. Knowing that we live in a world of DNA, I would be helping them every single way possible, and sorry, if I knew someone else was was responsible, I would have my lawyer in the room to communicate my concerns. IMO, nothing speaks psychopath more than DM's continual silence. This is going to turn into a very expensive "catch me if you can" game.

Guess everyone would react differently, but I know that if they were interrogating me for hours on end, I would definitely crack..there's no way I could just sit there and say nothing as they pull out one thing after another, especially if I was innocent. Knowing that we live in a world of DNA, I would be helping them every single way possible, and sorry, if I knew someone else was was responsible, I would have my lawyer in the room to communicate my concerns. IMO, nothing speaks psychopath more than DM's continual silence. This is going to turn into a very expensive "catch me if you can" game.

I agree .. he would be dealing with seasoned interrogators, and at his age, they should have been able to crack through that stoicism, strong resolve, whatever. Could be he's afraid to be branded a snitch by others involved.

I agree .. he would be dealing with seasoned interrogators, and at his age, they should have been able to crack through that stoicism, strong resolve, whatever. Could be he's afraid to be branded a snitch by others involved.

I don't think so. Innocent until proven guilty and you have a right to an attorney are pretty much things that any 20 year old would know.

I'm not surprised that he MIGHT not be talking, and I wouldn't be surprised if he WAS talking but that the LE might be holding everything tight to the vest.

moo

yes-- and those pics also showed DM working near/on top of a vehicle or holding up parts... there were several where he was wearing blue rubber gloves (which would have kept his hands clean... and fingerprints off parts)

Great point. Why the heck was he wearing gloves anyway, if not for that reason?

Kind of lost here. Who went to George Brown? AM? Do you think it more likely that DM may have attended culinary school in France? IMO. There are outstandingly good ones available. He's fluent in the language; many members of his extended family live there; and his parents had split.

On a side note, he also includes "Accounting" as one of his interests at his FB page. IMO it's not an interest I normally associate with those disinterested in business, but then, this case holds many surprises, imho.

Yes AM went to George Brown and it's a well known culinary school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57