Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Friday brunch...

brunch-buffet-menu-oh-l.jpg
link

734310_506791632707010_1647785141_n.jpg
link

Continue discussion here...

Reminder: please do not post photos of minors, unless the minor is a missing child or a perpetrator that has been publically named by LE . If you have a minor in your avatar please remove that promptly...

Harmony's Friday Brunch looks delicious!!!

Harmony's Friday Brunch looks delicious!!!

I am second in line for brunch.. or I was before Shelby pushed her way in front of me. I think we lost everyone where did everyone go. We need some music in here!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Here you go ATL:

[video=youtube;KIYiGA_rIls]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIYiGA_rIls[/video]

Hola, frenns!!!!

This has so far been the slowest day of my life. Please entertain me. Thank you.

If we have decided to do this I will have to think on it ... I sorta like my anonymity. Then again I have shared a lot with y'all including what I do for a living and our struggle with fertility so I guess a picture really isn't that big of a deal.

I like my anonymity too, JSR. But it's kinda freeing, kinda like streaking across a football field or something. Or not.

I say do it!! I'm not keeping mine on here long though.

I am second in line for brunch.. or I was before Shelby pushed her way in front of me. I think we lost everyone where did everyone go. We need some music in here!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

:snooty: I did not push in front. I'm short and you over-looked me.

I like my anonymity too, JSR. But it's kinda freeing, kinda like streaking across a football field or something. Or not.

I might do the same and do it for a little bit and then switch it back.

Hola, Revolutionaries!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IYloD3tyEQ"]The Beatles - Revolution HD 1080p - YouTube[/ame]

I might do the same and do it for a little bit and then switch it back.

I'm just "streaking" too...I'll switch back later. It is nice to see everyone though

A Madonna song I like:

[video=youtube;x3ov9USxVxY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3ov9USxVxY[/video]

[video=youtube;XtzoUu7w-YM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtzoUu7w-YM[/video]

Afternoon most wonderful WBers!!!
I enjoyed all the beautiful pictures. I will say WBers are a handsome/beautiful group as well as great sleuthers and highly intelligent bunch. I am proud to be a member!!! I brag to those who haven't come to the sight.

I have a new little member to our family. He is just adorable. He adopted my daughter and I last week. He is multi-gray tabby male cat. He is around 16 months (ish) according to the Vet. He is healthy though he had a hefty case of ear mitts that were treated immediately. He was neutered too. He is just the most affectionate little soul.

He started looking in our front storm door at our other cats just crying. So we went outside and he was so thirsty when we gave him water. He came back the next early evening and we gave him some food. He was starving!!! He came back the third early evening hungry. So we just thought to keep him. He didn't have a collar or ID thing implanted.

It has been an interesting trip watching three females adjusting to our bouncing lovely little male. Our oldest (14 years old) walked out of her "room" (my bedroom) took one look at Toni (his name) turned around went back in "her room". That was that. Sissy (our 18 lb BIG cat calico) starred all day long the first day then decided he wasn't so bad. Now the funny one is our little one (a Tortie) who thinks someone is going to kill her any minute. She stayed on the third level of the cat condo all day long the first day. Then hide under the chair in our living room the second day hissing. LOL Now the third day she took a chance a sniffed his tail stretching as far as her kneck could stretch then hissed LOL She is such a hoot.

So far Toni is putting up with all the hissing and just walks around them, playing with the toys and stay close to my daughter and I. Such a good nature little soul.

I just love all of them. They are my entertainment center especially Sissy.

I'm just "streaking" too...I'll switch back later. It is nice to see everyone though

Ok I will do it!!! Running to go find a photo ....

This is me today (I am really grateful to have job though).

[video=youtube;8l3zM1ko5c0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l3zM1ko5c0[/video]

Afternoon most wonderful WBers!!!
I enjoyed all the beautiful pictures. I will say WBers are a handsome/beautiful group as well as great sleuthers and highly intelligent bunch. I am proud to be a member!!! I brag to those who haven't come to the sight.

I have a new little member to our family. He is just adorable. He adopted my daughter and I last week. He is multi-gray tabby male cat. He is around 16 months (ish) according to the Vet. He is healthy though he had a hefty case of ear mitts that were treated immediately. He was neutered too. He is just the most affectionate little soul.

He started looking in our front storm door at our other cats just crying. So we went outside and he was so thirsting when we gave him water. He came back the next early evening and we gave him some food. He was starving!!! He came back the third early evening hungry. So we just thought to keep him. He didn't have a collar or ID thing implanted.

It has been an interesting trip watching three females adjusting to our bouncing lovely little male. Our oldest (14 years old) walked out of her "room" (my bedroom) took one look at Toni (his name) turned around went back in "her room". That was that. Sissy (our 18 lb BIG cat calico) starred all day long the first day then decided he wasn't so bad. Now the funny one is our little one (a Tortie) who thinks someone is going to kill her any minute. She stayed on the third level of the cat condo all day long the first day. Then hide under the chair in our living room the second day hissing. LOL Now the third day she took a chance a sniffed his tail stretching as far as her kneck could stretch then hissed LOL She is such a hoot.

So far Toni is putting up with all the hissing and just walks around them, playing with the toys and stay close to my daughter and I. Such a good nature little soul.

I just love all of them. They are my entertainment center especially Sissy.

Link please. :floorlaugh:

Good morning all. Hey Hope, is that you in your avatar?

I'm STARVING.

Me too!!! And I can't leave for lunch because I have to leave early today for a doctor appt.

(BTW: Which is correct - doctor's appt or doctor appt? That always bothers me.)

So, I'm eating Twizzlers. Maybe in a bit I'll have some cashews. Sure wish I had a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie