GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so bad for Terry and his family. Seems like they've been trying really hard to do the right thing for the girls and now this. Terry mentioned that mom's boyfriend and a couple of his friends were in the house so I'd like to know what those witnesses have to say.

Also, Terry was told by bio-mom that she passed the lie detector but police have not confirmed that.

oh and she was likely freaking out because she knew she was not supposed to have those children over at her boyfriend's house to begin with ... so that's why she suddenly panicked and was crying and yelling - I think she gave Elaina to someone who spirited her away ... someone is hiding her and I hope they've kept her safe from harm and return her like NOW

ALL JMO

Very interesting thing the grandpa said was "i was told the bf was down the street crying and throwing up saying mom has hid the baby from dad" That bothers me a lot! Do you think perhaps they could have harmed her by trying to keep her quiet saying she was asleep,by smothering her?

I hope they aren't hiding the baby because one of them has harmed her. I wish I could ask the 4 year old some questions. She must know something. It doesn't say if the police questioned her but they must have. Someone who was in that house knows where that baby went, and I don't believe she was kidnapped by a stranger.

This is SO upsetting. Poor child - I'm not getting a good feeling here....

Very interesting thing the grandpa said was "i was told the bf was down the street crying and throwing up saying mom has hid the baby from dad" That bothers me a lot! Do you think perhaps they could have harmed her by trying to keep her quiet saying she was asleep,by smothering her?

Whoah....the boyfriend was that upset?!

http://www.13abc.com/story/22481487/breaking-new-police-investigating-missing-child-case

A toddler in East Toledo was still unaccounted for Monday night. Police are trying to put the whole story together and find 18-month-old- Elaina Steinfurth.

Steinfurth and her sister were supposed to be given to their father, Terry, on Sunday afternoon in the 700 block of Federal. The mother turned over one child but after going back to get the second, she says the baby disappeared. The mother, Angela Steinfurth, is now pointing to her boyfriend being responsible for the baby's disappearance. His family is denying any involvement.

Now each side is pointing fingers, while the baby is still missing

Elaina Steinfurth was last seen wearing orange shorts. The mother says, when she got back from the police department Monday morning, the shorts and the baby's medicine were both found in the home on Federal.

Julie King is the mother of Angela's boyfriend, Steven King. According to Julie, Angela called her Saturday evening, asking if they could stay with her for the night, and saying they had no place else to go.

"I believed everything she told me, I thought she didn't have a place to stay," King said. "She lied to us."

King says she allowed them to stay the night, but she didn't see Elaina all day Sunday.

When Steinfurth came to pick up his daughters, he says Angela allowed their oldest to go with him, but refused to let him see the baby. His father, Terry Steinfurth, Sr., came to help get the child.

Steinfurth, Sr. said Angela told him the baby was napping, and she didn't want to wake her up.

"I heard her inside, [crying and screaming], ‘I don't wanna give him my baby, I'll never see her again,'" he said. Eventually they talked her into letting them see the baby. "Twenty minutes later, she comes running out, [saying,] ‘The baby's not in the house, the baby's gone.'"

Steinfurth, Sr. says he and his son wanted to call the police and others to look for the child, but Angela sat down on the porch "like nothing was wrong…no tears, no nothing."

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/22481101/1-year-old-missing-from-east-toledo-home

I am trying to figure out..king said she and her son immediately looked out back, in the garage and pool but i thought he left out the back door and was gone when they noticed the baby not there.How many sons did she have at home at the time?

The dad said in his interview mom was suppose to be at her fathers house with the children, not her moms house because he had heard rumors of abuse there..Grandma says she NEVER seen the baby on Sunday at all,but that her son seen her about 12 when mom changed her diaper.IMO its strange that you don't see your grandchild 1 time all day while she is in your home,did she eat,take a bath?I think there's a little more to the story than hiding a child to keep from dad. IMO something has happened to this baby girl she is trying to hide.
http://kltv.com/story/22481101/child-missing-in-east-toledo

bbm - It wasn't the grandma it was the bf's mother. She didn't seem too keen about the mom and her two kids staying there in the first place, so not so suprising she didn't interact with them much.

Was SK's son also in the house? That would make it 3 adults and 2 children who all supposedly don't know where Eleina is? Someone is not talking. Something feels veeery off. I hope LE is questioning the children too.

Something happened in that house ... and I hope I'm wrong.

Poor girl :(

Oh my hinky meter is off the charts right now!!! Mum or the b/f knows what happened.

Hoping this baby is hidden but it feels like something bad happened. Where is she?
MOO

boyfriends mother (who owns the house) says she threw Angela out last Monday as she was being "too rough" with the kids, hitting them in the face and pulling them by the arm. She agreed to let them stay one night as the kids were cold and wet and last saw Elaina about 9:30pm Saturday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiAgfaZ5xQc

All I can think of is Lisa and Sky, I really hope I'm wrong but as soon as this popped into my FB feed I thought "this won't end well". :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn