AK, NY Israel Keyes - Who are all of his victims???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting digndoodle's pic bigger:
attachment.php

in the large photo look at his coat in a known bank robbery.....looks just like this suspects coat

Attachments

• 401-suspect-large-1.jpg
    401-suspect-large-1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 295
  • bank robbery new york.jpg
    bank robbery new york.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 291
Hey, in the picture you posted Digndoodle, what are the photos on the top left from? The ones with the black jacket and hoodie/balaclava, I don't recognize them. Thanks :)

If only security cameras could produce better quality images... I find it hard looking at them, my eyes are pretty shocking to start with, but then add in the grainy quality etc and I find it so hard to see some of the details :(

in the large photo look at his coat in a known bank robbery.....looks just like this suspects coat

Shoes could be the same but the angle is wrong in the pic you put in up there, you can only see the inside of one shoe and front of the other and the stripe would be on the outside, so blowing them up won't help but I agree they look the same.

The coat is definitely not, because according to the police, in the Tupper Lake robbery he wore a thick Carhartt jacket and in this one the suspect wore a grey pull over sweatshirt/hoodie, but they sure do look the same in the black and white small pics they put out!

Good catch on the white sneakers!

Shoes could be the same but the angle is wrong in the pic you put in up there, you can only see the inside of one shoe and front of the other and the stripe would be on the outside, so blowing them up won't help but I agree they look the same.

The coat is definitely not, because according to the police, in the Tupper Lake robbery he wore a thick Carhartt jacket and in this one the suspect wore a grey pull over sweatshirt/hoodie, but they sure do look the same in the black and white small pics they put out!

Good catch on the white sneakers!

GGE, maybe my Coffee is not working...lol....What do you mean by the coats could not be the same???....the one photo is of Keyes in the Tupper Lake Robbery and the other is of the robbery that is not solved.........there is NO sweatshirt nor hoodie mentioned as I found....but if so, the suspect is not wearing any form of gray sweatshirt hoodie, he is wearing a coat exactly like Keyes in the Tupper Lake Robbery...they are side by side...Please look again

Hey, in the picture you posted Digndoodle, what are the photos on the top left from? The ones with the black jacket and hoodie/balaclava, I don't recognize them. Thanks :)

If only security cameras could produce better quality images... I find it hard looking at them, my eyes are pretty shocking to start with, but then add in the grainy quality etc and I find it so hard to see some of the details :(

This is another robbery that my friend (that does photos for me) sent to me to see if I thought possibly it was IK......she was comparing his walk, the distance between his legs when he walks...IK is known to take WIDE strides in his walk..Also compared the type pull over cap in both photos...looks to be the same type to me, along with one of the bottom photos....I will see if I can get in contact and find the exact where and when on the photo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUpycmNbxOA"]Bank Robbery Caught On Surveillance Video - YouTube[/ame]

Just going here and there looking for bank robberies.....I believe Keyes was unaccounted for on April 8 -2010.....This happened in Seymour Indiana......caught my eye because keyes told officials that he wore various disguises and is known to go to one ATM wearing a mask like the one in the creepy movie
I tried to zoom, but my computer won't let me...I did stop it several times when this person was trying to throw the wig back.....NOTE***** Looks very similar to his FAKE beard in the tupper lake robbery...and this person fits his height and build....very tall, yet thin built.......................Am I off the wall or Possibility???

That's odd behaviour pushing his wig back. You'd think if he was wearing the wig to cover his face, he wouldn't be pushing it out of his face so readily so it could be caught on camera. Is it a nervous behaviour? Is he playing the role/taking on almost a character's behaviour? Odd.

GGE, maybe my Coffee is not working...lol....What do you mean by the coats could not be the same???....the one photo is of Keyes in the Tupper Lake Robbery and the other is of the robbery that is not solved.........there is NO sweatshirt nor hoodie mentioned as I found....but if so, the suspect is not wearing any form of gray sweatshirt hoodie, he is wearing a coat exactly like Keyes in the Tupper Lake Robbery...they are side by side...Please look again

The police had a description of the unsolved guy's outfit and it was a grey pullover sweatshirt with strings hanging down and a hood.

In the other one he's wearing a Carhartt.

It LOOKS the same, yes, but it's not. That's all. :)

Unknown Suspect in Hammond, Indiana bank robbery in Grey Hoodie/Sweatshirt:
attachment.php

Israel Keyes robbing Tupper Lake bank in Carhartt jacket:
attachment.php

Re: the Hammond, Indiana robbery - "White, male, grey hooded sweatshirt, glasses, grey mask, white plastic bag, dark green mini van"
source - http://bandittrackerindiana.com/2009/01/hammond-in-01032009/ (same source for photo)

Re: the Tupper Lake, NY robbery - "Police described the suspect as a white male, about 6 feet and 2 inches tall and 150 pounds, wearing a hooded Carhartt jacket, sunglasses, blue jeans and gray sneakers. He was wearing what appeared to a fake mustache and goatee."
source - http://www.adirondackdailyenterprise.com/page/content.detail/id/505945.html

Well darn it I wish the pics weren't black and white - shades of grey don't show up properly. I thought the shoes were white all along!

Just going here and there looking for bank robberies.....I believe Keyes was unaccounted for on April 8 -2010.....This happened in Seymour Indiana......caught my eye because keyes told officials that he wore various disguises and is known to go to one ATM wearing a mask like the one in the creepy movie
I tried to zoom, but my computer won't let me...I did stop it several times when this person was trying to throw the wig back.....NOTE***** Looks very similar to his FAKE beard in the tupper lake robbery...and this person fits his height and build....very tall, yet thin built.......................Am I off the wall or Possibility???

He appears to be wearing a sweater to me. Very long, looks like it has a knitted pattern to it, long sleeves and rolled collar and cuffs. Doesn't look like a hoodie or sweatshirt but I haven't read the description yet lol. ETA - description says it was a dress shirt with pin stripes.
http://newspaperarchive.com/seymour-tribune/2010-04-08/page-2

Bank Robbery Caught On Surveillance Video - YouTube

Still shot of Wig Robber (I feel like the neck and side of the face are wrong for IK when I watch the video, which I've done several times - JMO):

(PS the one ATM photo that caught him in a wig he was wearing the Scream mask, and there's another bank robbery photo out there that I saw just yesterday that has the suspect wearing that same Scream mask. Why didn't I post it here?? I can't remember why I thought it didn't fit him, now. Darn memory!)

Ok. Here's his shoes when he's leaving the Azle, TX robbery - as you said, blue stripe. Now I have to find the photo you want me to blow up, I've seen so many robbery suspect pics today that I've gotten confused.

Took me until now to realize the stripe IS on the inside, too.

So here's the unknown bank robbery from Hammond, Indiana's shoes:

and a side by side of known IK's shoes and this suspect's shoes:

IMHO, not the same shoes but doesn't mean anything about the person wearing them!

random quick tip for my friends in the IK thread here - we look at a lot of pics in this thread and sometimes it's nice to be able to make them bigger.

If you use a Windows computer (rather than a Mac) you can make ANYTHING in the browser bigger (including text- I do it all the time because my eyes are going) by holding down the "ctrl" key and then tapping the plus sign. Each time you tap it while holding down the control key, it gets bigger, for a max of maybe like five or six taps. Likewise you can make big stuff smaller by holding down ctrl and hitting minus.

HTH - Hope That Helps

edit - tip number two, if you want to take a screen shot of something that is on your screen - like a capture of a still from a video, for example - you hold down "ctrl" and "alt" and "prt scrn" at the same time then let go of them all at the same time. That copies whatever was in the active window when you did it, to your clipboard. Now you can open "paint" and hold down "ctrl" and "v" at the same time to paste that image into paint. Now you can manipulate it and save it.

HTH as well!

Still shot of Wig Robber (I feel like the neck and side of the face are wrong for IK when I watch the video, which I've done several times - JMO):

(PS the one ATM photo that caught him in a wig he was wearing the Scream mask, and there's another bank robbery photo out there that I saw just yesterday that has the suspect wearing that same Scream mask. Why didn't I post it here?? I can't remember why I thought it didn't fit him, now. Darn memory!)

GGE, you sure give me a laugh everytime I come here....Yes DARN, why did you not post it here???????........I think Keyes was as smart at robbing banks and etc. as he was his victims.....so if there was another bank robbed with the scream mask....I would definitely search a lot more about it....he thought that was so funny that he was brave enough to drive up with that mask on..Chuckled....and I'm sure he had lots of masks and etc......JUST A RUMOR, that someone posted on FB page, but said they lived in Anchorage, was stopped at a stoplight, they noticed a truck beside them and he had the window down, they were almost positive it was IK, and said there was a baseball type hat with a long ponytail laying on the dashboard......Even though I feel he was smart, things like this make me feel he was a sick-child-like person somewhere way down deep...maybe he did not get to live a childs life during his growing up and at times I feel you could almost hear hints in the clues he gave authorities that sounded smart, but yet child-like

random quick tip for my friends in the IK thread here - we look at a lot of pics in this thread and sometimes it's nice to be able to make them bigger.

If you use a Windows computer (rather than a Mac) you can make ANYTHING in the browser bigger (including text- I do it all the time because my eyes are going) by holding down the "ctrl" key and then tapping the plus sign. Each time you tap it while holding down the control key, it gets bigger, for a max of maybe like five or six taps. Likewise you can make big stuff smaller by holding down ctrl and hitting minus.

HTH - Hope That Helps

edit - tip number two, if you want to take a screen shot of something that is on your screen - like a capture of a still from a video, for example - you hold down "ctrl" and "alt" and "prt scrn" at the same time then let go of them all at the same time. That copies whatever was in the active window when you did it, to your clipboard. Now you can open "paint" and hold down "ctrl" and "v" at the same time to paste that image into paint. Now you can manipulate it and save it.

HTH as well!

I really THANK YOU for posting this, but I tell you my brain fog probably will not be able to do this....ha ha ha....I only recently found out how to attach a photo..ha ha ha.....I probably am older than most of you and I think it is a SOMETIMERS time in my life......
Anytime I post or attach a small clip...I deeply appreciate you get it larger..my puter skills is limited...I did not have computer training, but has been taught by hit and miss and by the help of a family member that is not young either...lol
I hope no-one gets upset with me for this, I will try but if not..just bear with me on the photo's

GGE, you sure give me a laugh everytime I come here....Yes DARN, why did you not post it here???????........I think Keyes was as smart at robbing banks and etc. as he was his victims.....so if there was another bank robbed with the scream mask....I would definitely search a lot more about it....he thought that was so funny that he was brave enough to drive up with that mask on..Chuckled....and I'm sure he had lots of masks and etc......JUST A RUMOR, that someone posted on FB page, but said they lived in Anchorage, was stopped at a stoplight, they noticed a truck beside them and he had the window down, they were almost positive it was IK, and said there was a baseball type hat with a long ponytail laying on the dashboard......Even though I feel he was smart, things like this make me feel he was a sick-child-like person somewhere way down deep...maybe he did not get to live a childs life during his growing up and at times I feel you could almost hear hints in the clues he gave authorities that sounded smart, but yet child-like

BBM -

http://bandittrackerarizona.com/2011/11/tucson-arizona-10262011/

1326-suspect-large-1.jpg

2011-10-26, Tuscon, AZ.
Description: "unknown".

Timeline Check:

up thru 9/2011 he was in "Western US" and then in 11/2011 his sisters went to Texas for awhile, though I do not know if he visited them there at that time. He is unaccounted for during the time of this robbery.

This is just a little comparison to the Indiana Bank Robbery with the wig on....the middle pic, is of the one of the person walking into the bank...NOTE**carrying a purse like around the hip area or waist....Keyes in other photo's also with bags or purse much like this
and if you look at the photo of him when they taped some of his confessions...That daggone LONG nose and right at top of that sure looks like this idiot wearing the wig
GGE...SORRY I do not know how to blow it up...don't fuss at me!!! LOL

Attachments

• Keyes Bank Robbery in Indiana..supposedly.jpg
    Keyes Bank Robbery in Indiana..supposedly.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 171
BBM -

http://bandittrackerarizona.com/2011/11/tucson-arizona-10262011/

1326-suspect-large-1.jpg

2011-10-26, Tuscon, AZ.
Description: "unknown".

Timeline Check:

up thru 9/2011 he was in "Western US" and then in 11/2011 his sisters went to Texas for awhile, though I do not know if he visited them there at that time. He is unaccounted for during the time of this robbery.

All I will say on this is HELLO MR. KEYES....you know this was him!!!!, and probably laughing behind that mask all the time he was robbing this bank
and I thought the Pastor of this church stated IK was no stranger there, that he had visited family there before

attachment.php

My mom used to sing that to me when I was little and crying in my crib... "GGE, I hear you fussing!" in a singsong voice. Of course, she didn't call me GGE, but you know.

Anywho, here ya go - 'tis bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member