SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure???!!! :rockon: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

(I recently listened to the song, and it still sounds like that, doesn't it?!)

The realization was one of those "oh." moments. And my whole mental video that played when I heard the song was waaaaaaay off.

It would have been okay if I had never found out.

I hope the Sidebar won't close until the conclusion of the JA trial. It's not over 'til it's over.
There was, originally, only the "regular" posters on this thread when the trial thread was still open. We had a lot of fun and we still do. I'm sure when the trial starts up the Mods will reopen a thread specifically for the trial and the sidebar will only have the diehards left here.
They'll be other Sidebars where we can chill out, I hope.

YesorNO, I hope so! This is where I like to come to decompress and have fun and talk about things I like to talk about!

And I think I just saw where they are giving M.P. another shot AT NOT GUILTY?? Two many staircases, two little time.

he's out of prison awaiting a decision on a new trial or not. I hope he gets it and he will be convicted again imo.

Juror questions. Interesting. Some good ones. Wish they were asked.
http://www.kpho.com/link/640242/read-jurors-questions-not-asked-in-jodi-arias-trial

I just spent the last 30 minutes reading the juror questions. Wow, a lot of good ones. This is my favorite question and my favorite juror, whoever it is!

You say Travis gives no indication of being stalked, displays no fearful behavior and continues his contact with Jodi of his own accord. How do you reconcile Jodi's claim of D.V. if she continues her contact with Travis of her own accord? Where was her fearful behavior?

Eck! I can not drink a glass of wine tonight and it is my anniversary. I have benadryle in me. I had a wicked yellow jacket attached to my knuckle today. That sucker gave me a searing, painful bite. He is dead now.

I'll say it.

That little Ba$tard.

:floorlaugh:
My grandparents had a "Cadillac", and I loved to sit on the arm rests. They were the built in booster seats before seatbelts.... Anyway on one visit we were all going out to dinner and I got super excited and asked if we were taking the "battle axe" much to my father's chagrin...:seeya:

BBM :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Cars use to have such comfortable seats way back then and 3 people could sit in the front (no bucket seats).

I hope the Sidebar won't close until the conclusion of the JA trial. It's not over 'til it's over.
There was, originally, only the "regular" posters on this thread when the trial thread was still open. We had a lot of fun and we still do. I'm sure when the trial starts up the Mods will reopen a thread specifically for the trial and the sidebar will only have the diehards left here.
They'll be other Sidebars where we can chill out, I hope.

The sidebar will never close, unless many people violate the TOS. Don't worry. The original poster was saying peeps would leave and no longer post/care about Travis, not that the Mods would close it.

Ok, now I have to know about this Michael Peterson. I remember hearing something about a death on a staircase but nothing like what you all are discussing. Going to search.

Eck! I can not drink a glass of wine tonight and it is my anniversary. I have benadryle in me. I had a wicked yellow jacket attached to my knuckle today. That sucker gave me a searing, painful bite. He is dead now.

BBM

Was the BBM justice, or revenge? If it were me, it would be revenge!

Ok, now I have to know about this Michael Peterson. I remember hearing something about a death on a staircase but nothing like what you all are discussing. Going to search.

The third in the wife killing trilogy: Scott, Drew and Michael

I grew up in a military family and my dad went to Vietnam several times. The term "southeast asia" was used in our house. Plus we watched the news as a family every night and the term was used there. This would have been when I was age 6-12 range. So stuff gets in your head and stays there.

It was probably only 10 years ago I realized that song was NOT called "Secret Asian Man"[/quote]

Ok peeps I am going share one of my Favorite links.and time killer of ALL time ...

http://www.kissthisguy.com/

YES the name of the site is KISS THIS GUY ...

I use to think it was A Dick Head to Love LMAO
Robert Palmer: Addicted To Love
Might as well face it, you're a dick with a glove.

I'll say it.

That Ba$tard.

Yup, that's exactly what he is. I was getting ready to sit on the couch this morning and check to see what was new here. I had placed my hands on the couch. I did not know I had an unwanted visitor sitting next to me until I felt the burning sensation in my hand. Well, the upside is I did not sit on him and get my butt bitten. That would not of been good at all. LOL

Before I search I will leave you guys with this- 1.Eddie Vedder has an incredible voice 2. Eddie is himself- incredibly gorgeous 3. The drummer smoking the whole time is hilarious, in and of itself 4. Eddie and his wife have a solid, loving marriage, which makes Eddie sexier than ever!

Pearl Jam-Black - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member