Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps so. I personally can't see Vegas and that date on the billboard. Maybe you have a different version of the photo.

Can't imagine why he might not visit a place called Dell's Mills? And perhaps go to the UFC there http://www.mmamania.com/2011/5/10/2...debut-in-milwaukee-wisconsin-for-the-upcoming

Still, the point is, IMO he may be a fan of Hardy who fought there http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Live:_Hardy_vs._Lytle thus the reason for the hairdo.

I hadn't looked at UFC to see the red mohawk connection, but that doesn't surprise me at all.

Here's a link to the poster you can see in the background of DM at the bar

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...Ba3UaehNtO14AOJxYDgAg&ved=0CC4Q9QEwAA&dur=434

Cabo Cantina is one of the few places that would be showing the fights on their TVs

and a link to Google maps "Inside view" of the Cabo Cantina at Pacific Beach (You can tour around a bit inside just like you look around on street view in google maps) Doesn't look quite like the picture of DM

https://www.google.ca/maps?layer=c&...=X&ei=2Ri3UefuDLfi4AObrIGoDQ&ved=0CJ8BEKAfMAo

I saw a few pictures from the Santa Monica location, and it could be that one, but nothing to say it was there for sure either... just a fun exercise to try and find it.

Hmm, I don't remember 'quite a bit of time' being spent on it. Steam gets mentioned because of DM's profile (eye shot out). I'm bringing this up because you keep defending DM/MS over something that no one is even mentioning, which makes it sound like there is more unfounded 'prejudice' against them than there actually is.

I work in the online gaming industry, I notice when people get irrational about possible video game connections. It's not happening in this case.

The only reason I know about the gaming and the site is reading it here on one of the threads. So obviously someone did spend some time to research the site as well as a main players in this thread. As far as defending dm and sm. Read my threads I'm pretty clear on what I believe I believe there is guilty but I haven't seen a cold case of murder committed buy these guys. You don't know what cause of death you don't know where he was killed and you don't know who did it

Swedie.......

I agree, IIRC Rafferty was so squeaky clean(LE- wise), that he didn't even have a traffic violation.

It's not unusual in a free democratic society for very evil people to function and commit criminal acts outside the attention of LE, until they make a mistake. This case may possibly be one in regards to the primary suspect. IMO

I'm not sure that DM and his racing partner got mohawk hairdos because of the UFC fight. I've seen that DM's racing partner sported a mohawk years before the Baja race. JMO. Oh yeah, mohawks and facial hair don't really go well together, in my opinion. LOL

I'm not sure that DM and his racing partner got mohawk hairdos because of the UFC fight. I've seen that DM's racing partner sported a mohawk years before the Baja race. JMO. Oh yeah, mohawks and facial hair don't really go well together, in my opinion. LOL

This article states that DM says he's a descendant of Joseph Brant:

"Millard also told Seaman that he was "a direct descendant of Chief Joseph Brant," the Mohawk leader who aided the British forces during the American Revolution in the mid-1700s."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2013/05/13/f-dellen-millard-profile-bosma-case.html

I assumed that was why he liked wearing his hair that way...

Joseph Brant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

moo

This article states that the Millards were descendants of Joseph Brant:

"Millard also told Seaman that he was "a direct descendant of Chief Joseph Brant," the Mohawk leader who aided the British forces during the American Revolution in the mid-1700s."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2013/05/13/f-dellen-millard-profile-bosma-case.html

I assumed that was why he liked wearing his hair that way...

Joseph Brant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

moo

Yes, I've been well aware of Grandpa's heritage claims and even posted about it early on. I'm just saying that AM has already worn his hair that way before so it wasn't anything new. I'm not sure about DM and whether he wore his hair that way before the summer of 2011.

Yes, I've been well aware of Grandpa's heritage claims and even posted about it early on. I'm just saying that AM has already worn his hair that way before so it wasn't anything new. I'm not sure about DM and whether he wore his hair that way before the summer of 2011.

Not sure about the mohawk specifically but colour wasn't new, according to one of the Kleinburg neighbours.

"But after the news broke of his arrest, <RD> recognized him in news photos — especially with the bright red Mohawk, as he frequently had brightly coloured hair as a kid, <RD> said."
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/19/tim_bosma_neighbours_miss_millards_quiet_mother.html

:seeya: I'm getting ready to lock this thread. Get ready to move to the new thread soon.

Ty

The only reason I know about the gaming and the site is reading it here on one of the threads. So obviously someone did spend some time to research the site as well as a main players in this thread. As far as defending dm and sm. Read my threads I'm pretty clear on what I believe I believe there is guilty but I haven't seen a cold case of murder committed buy these guys. You don't know what cause of death you don't know where he was killed and you don't know who did it

Ok, but you keep acting like people are using 'they play video games' as a reason they are suspected to be guilty, when no one is saying that. All anyone is saying is "DM has a creepy picture of himself with a fake bleeding eye, which was posted near the time his father killed himself." At this point the only person bringing up video games repeatedly is you.

The reason they are suspected to be guilty is not due to lifestyle (hair, music, video games, tv shows), it's because they found a dead guy's body on DM's property and the dead guy's truck in DM's trailer. Oh, and because LE arrested them and charged them with murder. We all get that you don't think it's a good case because right now the public doesn't know how or where Tim Bosma died, but this is not a situation where people are being prejudiced by lifestyle irrelevancies.

Ok, but you keep acting like people are using 'they play video games' as a reason they are suspected to be guilty, when no one is saying that. All anyone is saying is "DM has a creepy picture of himself with a fake bleeding eye, which was posted near the time his father killed himself." At this point the only person bringing up video games repeatedly is you.

The reason they are suspected to be guilty is not due to lifestyle (hair, music, video games, tv shows), it's because they found a dead guy's body on DM's property and the dead guy's truck in DM's trailer. Oh, and because LE arrested them and charged them with murder. We all get that you don't think it's a good case because right now the public doesn't know how or where Tim Bosma died, but this is not a situation where people are being prejudiced by lifestyle irrelevancies.

Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member