KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to miss Beth she tells the truth about what's going on not like the others.
KCL will you still be here to keep us updated I don't want to lose both of you.
Ask Beth will see still post on here ? And her hugs from Linda

I'm going to miss Beth she tells the truth about what's going on not like the others.
KCL will you still be here to keep us updated I don't want to lose both of you.
Ask Beth will see still post on here ? And her hugs from Linda

Does Beth K post here?

Maybe I was wrong about Beth posting on here ..I'm sorry maybe I read her post somewhere else.. I have read and read on WS everyday I guess I got mixed up about where I was reading

FYI Katie in case you missed the latest interview with the foreman ... publically acknowledging he did vote for the DP and WHY.

Sheesh those mitigating factors he cited - I just don't get it.

Hope we hear from Beth K on her impressions of his comments - personally I am troubled by several things he had to say ...

http://www.azfamily.com/video/?id=211014911&ref=rcvidmod&sec=528732

Edited to add: listen to the whole thing looks like they combined comments from a later broadcasted interview as well

Hide me.
I'm pretending to be looking for a cherry preserve recipe.
But goofing here instead.
If I stall long enough, the tree will be empty,
and the buckets full.
Mwah-ahaha..
I wonder what incarcerated peoples are up to.

FYI Katie in case you missed the latest interview with the foreman ... publically acknowledging he did vote for the DP and WHY.

Sheesh those mitigating factors he cited - I just don't get it.

Hope we hear from Beth K on her impressions of his comments - personally I am troubled by several things he had to say ...

http://www.azfamily.com/video/?id=211014911&ref=rcvidmod&sec=528732

Edited to add: listen to the whole thing looks like they combined comments from a later broadcasted interview as well

OOPS that should read DID NOT VOTE FOR THE DP AND WHY

Thanks to Indiana for pointing out the error - my apologies to all!

DT

Hide me.
I'm pretending to be looking for a cherry preserve recipe.
But goofing here instead.
If I stall long enough, the tree will be empty,
and the buckets full.
Mwah-ahaha..
I wonder what incarcerated peoples are up to.

You have cherry trees? This means you have cherry blossoms?

Oh my, I :heart: you even more!

(did you find your recipe?)

Thank you so much. Interesting how so many of us born in the same time frame isn't it? I love looking at those old fashions. Thanks for your other kind comments. An editor randomly approached me (on here via pm) suggesting I start writing and to start this way...so we'll see. I'm getting LOTS of hits, up to 700 per day. The lengthy (difficult) post I wrote this weekend about abuse got the most hits so far..I think many people can relate to that topic.

I'm so glad you reminded me about that coin..it's still in my purse. I plan on giving it to Samantha but need to wait for the right way/timing to give it to her when she might need it most. xoxo :seeya:

It is exciting that so many people are reading your blog!! I am sure people see pieces from their lives in yours. It certainly has me thinking about the hardships in life. Everyone has them, some just get an over abundance, I think. Because of your openness and your kind heart you are able to touch so many! <3

Katie Wick and I both had the exact same reaction in the courtroom...the first thing we noticed about her were her hands. Creepy made creepier knowing what horrible things she's done with them. Terrifying like monster hands.

I have to agree that I felt the same and every time she put a hand on JW's arm or touched her at all it really made me feel queasy thinking what those horrible hands were capable of.

You have cherry trees? This means you have cherry blossoms?

Oh my, I :heart: you even more!

(did you find your recipe?)

Oh, right, I better go looking for that..drat!
oodles of cherries this year. Netting really did the trick.
Last year the birds hogged them down.
They left me 2 whopping cherries. I counted.
Baking the thread a pie tomorrow.
and experimental jam.

Thanx for letting me doodle OT all over your thread, LadyBird, and Friends.
It's nice to check in, as we wile away the weeks,
see what you're all doing, till the final chapter has been written.

When I pass on, play, Van Morrison's: Into the mystic.
Then shoot my ashes out of a cannon.
"They shot her ash out of a cannon" has a nice ring to it.

Happy Trails to everyone,
and a special thanx,
to everyone keeping the legal updates...updated.

and experimental jam.

Thanx for letting me doodle OT all over your thread, LadyBird, and Friends.
It's nice to check in, as we wile away the weeks,
see what you're all doing, till the final chapter has been written.

When I pass on, play, Van Morrison's: Into the mystic.
Then shoot my ashes out of a cannon.
"They shot her ash out of a cannon" has a nice ring to it.

Happy Trails to everyone,
and a special thanx,
to everyone keeping the legal updates...updated.

legal or no, i get ya lady, and i hate that Biotch.

and experimental jam.

Love cherries and cherry blossoms and even cherry, the wood. Trees are amazing!!!!!

We are going to a family cabin near Lake Michigan. Gorgeous cherry country!!!!

O/T Seacat Verdict Guilty on all 4 Counts. Murder 1,Arson and 2 child endangerment charges. We can have faith in Jurors.

Kathy your blogs really touch me. I totally understand your Abuse post. While I have thankfully never been physically abused by anyone, now that I have been estranged from my mother for a long time, I can say with certainty that there was definitely some emotional/psychological abuse that went on.

Without getting into too many details, I have attempted several times to reconcile with her. I now realize I do not miss her. I miss the idea of her, and who she used to be. The last time we spoke was the straw that broke the camels back. She has never shouldered any blame for what happened in our childhood but we were tensely trying to make small talk and got into a small argument where she threw out he completely unrelated "Yeah? Well your precious dad isn't so innocent. He cheated on me you know!"

That was it, I was done. Nothing we were talking about had any relation to my dad, and even after humiliating him before and through their divorce, she still continues to point the finger at him and drags his name though the mud. While I can't say whether the incident she refers to did or did not happen, it's coincidental that I've never heard about it before and she was saving it for a convenient time. :rolls eyes:

I also had issues with her and letters. She would write these sappy letters begging me to take her back and have a relationship with her... And in the next sentence blame me for everything. I never understood it. I used to read them and be hopeful and then just break down and cry, I finally just stopped opening them, just like you did with Marjorie's diatribes.

Anyways there is no rhyme or reason to this post, but your blog entry really hit home for me.

I hope everything is well in Sedona and that Alphonse is enjoying his mountain view.

Coeurfragile,
I have a Father who is a master at the quiet removal of affection.
All my life I have waited to be remembered.
He has no idea who I really am.
I may have not been what he deems a success.
But, I'm content with myself, and at the same time feel unworthy of affection.
We humans are just all messed up.
My mommie is my best friend.
She has been through so much sorrow, and abuse, that started at age 3.
She cried as we walked down Main Street, Disneyland. She'd never been on a vacation.
I am her protector. I'm rambling..I guess what I'm saying is: I love you.
..and I think my hormones are wonky today!! Pre-menopause!
Like you said, we realise now, we need to let it go, and take care of ourselves.
my keyboard is soggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member