MO - Woman approaches kids with chain saw

Reader

Reaction score
http://www.centurylink.net/news/rea...p-officials_woman_approaches_kids_with_cha-ap

WINFIELD, Mo. (AP) — A Missouri woman is accused of trying to scare children by approaching them with a chain saw (not running) while wearing a ski mask......

According to a probable cause statement, Manker and another neighbor say the 50-year-old woman has also been seen photographing and videotaping neighborhood kids......more...

I know this is bad...... but , looking at her picture, she didn't need the ski mask.

Well if the kids were walking on her lawn or making too much noise around her house she has probably fixed the problem. After this chances are they kids (assuming they are small kids and not 15-17 year "children") will stay the heck away from her.

Well if the kids were walking on her lawn or making too much noise around her house she has probably fixed the problem. After this chances are they kids (assuming they are small kids and not 15-17 year "children") will stay the heck away from her.

Why assume anything that is not in the article? I've read several other articles on the case and there is absolutely nothing to indicate the children had caused any problems for this women before her actions.

A chain saw? she went way over the line and is the one charged with a felony. It's also disturbing that she was taking pictures and filming the children prior to this.

Ohhh, she was already wearing an open faced ski mask and sawing up a fallen tree when this happened. So she didn't go and get the chainsaw just to scare the kids with. Just shows you how the media can twist things - some articles even had a picture of Leatherback from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre to illustrate this story!

And I bet she has only photographed/ filmed the neighbourhood kids in the past to get evidence because they were throwing rocks at her house or whatever.

Neighbor, Patty Fleming, said Herzog had been sawing a tree that came down during a recent storm; Herzog was wearing an open-faced ski mask.

“I come out of my door and hear her screaming at the kids. The boys start walking and she starts walking towards them with her skull mask and her chain saw, shaking it like she was going to hurt the kids,” Fleming said.

http://fox2now.com/2013/06/10/woman-wearing-ski-mask-accused-of-threatening-kids-with-chainsaw/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back