GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, TOLEDO - do you have a link for this information?

ps GGE you are indeed awesome!

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=909096#.UbkWgMPD-Cg
Cadaver dog sent to neighborhood where missing toddler was last seen
The Geauga County Sheriff's Office tells WNWO that they have sent a cadaver dog to Toledo to help police with an active investigation.
An emergency dispatcher says the dog was dispatched just before 5 pm.
According to the Toledo Blade, police and FBI were seen searching an abandoned home on Federal Street Wednesday night.

Nancy wants to know if mom has in fact denied involvement and Clark Goldband says yes, she sure has in some local reports, and says Angela says that when she gets her daughter back she will be keeping her on a short leash.

What a weird thing to say about a toddler...????

I really want to be in the scanner thread working it but don't want to leave here to do it, so I'm glad you guys are on it. Very glad we have a new local of some sort contributing some helpful information as well!

Nancy wants to know if the mother has come out and denied involvement, she's asking Terry Sr... then asked what did Angela say to him that day and he says Angela just said "somebody took the baby".. NG wants to know what was her demeanor, he says "I don't think she showed any emotion about it"... they keep showing the clip of Angela saying the "comfortable" statement in the background, but muted, but by now we all know that's what the clip is since she's talked about it a couple of times.

Back to commercial again (since it's so close to the end of the show now).

Captain, are the mother and father, TJ and Angela, are they actively looking for the baby? What is the mom's involvement trying to find the baby?

I believe by everything I"ve seen in the news media that both are active in handing out pamphlets and searching.

IS it true there were no searches this past weekend?

No. When they're not assigned to calls, they're putting in all the time they can into searching for little Elaina.

Terry Sr - we are greatly appreciative to everyone who is out looking, we need tips, we need to find my graunddaughter.

(paraphrased .. and it's done now)

Tim Miller ‏@TimWTOL 19m
TPD conducting search of 2 homes on Federal Street...related to search for Elaina Steinfurth. pic.twitter.com/AL2Zfdm8yO

Did I hear someone on NG say there were other children in the King house at the time of the so-called disappearance of Elaina?

snip

*phew* hope nobody minds me trying to recap the show, I realize there is a live streaming link at the end of the last thread but I also know some people won't be able to watch, and this way the information will be here for future reference.

Thank you so much GGE! Really awsome! :seeya:

Fred LeFebvre ‏@fredlefebvre 32s
Freducation~Thursday morning a full report on the disappearance of Elaina Steinfurth.

Fred LeFebvre ‏@fredlefebvre 4h
Freducation~interesting "interview" with Nancy Grace today. Was joined by Terry Stienfurth Sr, a TPD Captain, a... http://fb.me/1yDu9KmgM

Yes Elaina's 4 year old sister as well as at least one other child were there. On NG they spoke of a baby in a carrier or something like that on the porch and a child on the couch inside. I do not know if the child inside was the 4 year old sister, or if there was an additional child there.

What a weird thing to say about a toddler...????

Right? Since she was allegedly kidnapped and didn't run away on her own.

If Angela is completely innocent she sure has a weird way of expressing herself.

Is the cadaver dog at the house that is currently being searched?

Not feeling happy about this particular dog being brought in ... :(

(Sigh. I really wish so much missing person info wasn't stuck behind Facebook security walls. I don't use Facebook and I don't understand why this info isn't public. Yes, I can just make a fake account, but how many other non-FB users like me will just move on when they realize the info is walled?)

Right? Since she was allegedly kidnapped and didn't run away on her own.

If Angela is completely innocent she sure has a weird way of expressing herself.

Yeah, it is not like this is an unruly teen who took off for hijinks...

You know, a lot of these mothers who have their babies "kidnapped" say some pretty strange things.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=909096#.UbkWgMPD-Cg
Cadaver dog sent to neighborhood where missing toddler was last seen
The Geauga County Sheriff's Office tells WNWO that they have sent a cadaver dog to Toledo to help police with an active investigation.
An emergency dispatcher says the dog was dispatched just before 5 pm.
According to the Toledo Blade, police and FBI were seen searching an abandoned home on Federal Street Wednesday night.

This is starting to sound like the case of baby Lisa, also missing that day from her crib. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46