Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billie has trashed several of Shawns family on facebook in the most awful way. She has accused them of heinous things in her OWN words. No one did it for her. This has been on numerous occasions so not just the once either. Also you claim there was no child *advertiser censored* according to your source. Well according to Billie herself to the media which Frostess linked the other day LE showed her child *advertiser censored* images so either your source is lieing or Bille is. As for the actual perp never being discussed here I have no doubt at all that that s incorrect.

I really hate facebook.

Besides it being a platform for stupidity, I miss everything posted that might be worth reading due to some person names ske(dont say it 3 times because if you do I am certain you get turned into a old bitter bitty) who I have never seen a real post from but heard much ado about .

Dectective Alexander said there was no child *advertiser censored*. He did not ever backpeddle that statement . He didnt riddle the statement up at all.

Billie has trashed several of Shawns family on facebook in the most awful way. She has accused them of heinous things in her OWN words. No one did it for her. This has been on numerous occasions so not just the once either. Also you claim there was no child *advertiser censored* according to your source. Well according to Billie herself to the media which Frostess linked the other day LE showed her child *advertiser censored* images so either your source is lieing or Bille is. As for the actual perp never being discussed here I have no doubt at all that that s incorrect.

As for the audio for Mac that did work for quite some time but considering that interview was months ago maybe its been deleted now I don't know. I do know that many thought that was a very good show though.

LE might have shown BD images of CP, but that doesn't mean that it came from any of the devices SA had, or anywhere else for that matter.

She may have been exaggerating.

The images she was shown may have been a young looking adult. That is not uncommon in *advertiser censored* where the vast majority of the models are 18/19.

LE may have shown her completely unrelated images to try to get her to "turn on SA".

Lots of possibilities that are reasonable.

Remember, the images she was talking about were supposed to have been taken from her home, and we know from affidavits and reports of interviews with LE that no CP was taken from her home.

And quite simply maybe further information has come up about the x box and any time stamps since that report :)

The report was made on the first anniversary of HD's disappearance. I'm pretty sure that they would have completed their analysis of the contents of the Xbox by then.

LE might have shown BD images of CP, but that doesn't mean that it came from any of the devices SA had, or anywhere else for that matter.

She may have been exaggerating.

The images she was shown may have been a young looking adult. That is not uncommon in *advertiser censored* where the vast majority of the models are 18/19.

LE may have shown her completely unrelated images to try to get her to "turn on SA".

Lots of possibilities that are reasonable.

Remember, the images she was talking about were supposed to have been taken from her home, and we know from affidavits and reports of interviews with LE that no CP was taken from her home.

Considering she was sticking up for him still It wouldn't make sense for her to exaggerate about seeing child *advertiser censored* if she hadn't.

The discussions on this thread are not about Hailey and finding what happened to her. They are about Billie and Shawn, hopefully, his family doesn't get dragged into it, too. Hopefully, someday they will get the actual perp that is never discussed here because he has never been named in the media.
:maddening: :seeya:

One other thing about these comments here. Billie herself has thrown some pretty serious comments about Shawn the last few months on facebook. IF what she has said is true then there are some very serious questions that Shawn need to answer. IF those allegations are true then Shawn is either psychic or knew what was going to happen. You cant really have it both ways. If we are to believe that Billie is telling the truth then by her words logically Shawn was involved or knows what happened.

I hadn't heard about her throwing any accusations at any of Shawn's family. Please, tell where did you hear that?

As for the PI's interview I was directed to, the audio didn't work.
Doesn't surprise me.

And for what it is worth and you can take it as rumor but, I was told by a very credible source that had actually seen the images from Shawn's moms computer, the images were NOT child *advertiser censored*.

Also, didn't David say Hailey was playing Xbox Sunday night and that the game would probably last till about midnite. That is at night, not morning.

Shawn was never arrested, Billie was arrested when they went to serve a search warrant on Shawn's body.

The discussions on this thread are not about Hailey and finding what happened to her. They are about Billie and Shawn, hopefully, his family doesn't get dragged into it, too. Hopefully, someday they will get the actual perp that is never discussed here because he has never been named in the media.

Remember this is all just my opinion. MY ONLY OPINION!
Sorry, for the long rant but, after 2 1/2 years of the same ole, same ole time to move on.
:maddening: :seeya:

Are you speaking in generalities, or is there someone specific?

Shawn is the only named suspect in the case. I am sure if there was any others LE would have announced it by now.

So far, yes.

I'm willing to consider other suspects, but to date there has been nothing brought forward to consider.

The names of the adults were Billie Ostrander Dunn and Shawn Adkins. As for the alibis the last known contact that Billie had with anyone outside of the home was with her Great Aunt on the Sunday. There is no confirmed contact between Hailey and anyone else after that day. Billie claims she went to work Monday Morning and that Hailey was sleeping in bed but she didn't talk to her. People can only go by her word that Hailey was alive when she went to work. Shawn claims that afternoon Hailey told him she was going to her dads and then to MB and stay the night there. According to MB and her mom that wasn't true. Hailey was not seen leaving the house. Therefore Shawn definetly doesn't have an alibi and in my opinion Billie doesn't either.

Curtis Lloyd found Haileys remains. He is one of my heros. Without him she may never have been found. I have heard nothing but good things about this man apart from the slurs on one BD support page. The reward money is only to be paid if evidence is given that leads to the arrest of who killed Hailey therefore Curtis wont get the reward money. He is a fossil hunter and was in the area for that reason and by chance happened to find Haileys remains. I think the way he has been treated by some people has been awful and received threats left on his truck whilst at work.

As for Shawn quitting his job and telling people he had been fired that's another odd story especially considering they cant decide if the co worker took Billie to work that day or if Shawn did. If Shawn did which looks likely then it certainly wasn't the spur of the moment thing that it has been made out to be.

I can't quiet put my finger on it, but for some reason him quitting his job has a very large significant's about this whole case in my opinion. I think he quit because he needed additional time to dispose of her body or go back and hide it better? either way him quitting his job pivots on her disappearance, I'am pretty sure of it. do you know if a car can be driven behind the Dunn house? he could have taken hailey out the back door the put her in the trunk of his car. At the time he stopped at work and quit his job within minutes of being there, Hailey could have been in the trunk then, and he drove out to the lake and disposed of her and then drove back... did BD get off work in the early morning? and worked all night? I'am in the dark a bit on this? but if she was getting off work in the AM then he had time to pick her up from work after leaving the lake?? is that possible?? something doesn't add up with him being inside the home lurking in the Hallway and the son came home and knocked on a door to get in and then had to go thru a window, to find SA standing in a hall with a "freaked" out look on his face?? I bet if this is so, then he is there making sure everything was in place, she may have put up a struggle and he was there to make sure everything was in order?? please correct me on any of the above, I haven't been close to this case as I have been on others in the past, just don't have the time to read two years of stuff and juggle my career.

I can't quiet put my finger on it, but for some reason him quitting his job has a very large significant's about this whole case in my opinion. I think he quit because he needed additional time to dispose of her body or go back and hide it better? either way him quitting his job pivots on her disappearance, I'am pretty sure of it. do you know if a car can be driven behind the Dunn house? he could have taken hailey out the back door the put her in the trunk of his car. At the time he stopped at work and quit his job within minutes of being there, Hailey could have been in the trunk then, and he drove out to the lake and disposed of her and then drove back... did BD get off work in the early morning? and worked all night? I'am in the dark a bit on this? but if she was getting off work in the AM then he had time to pick her up from work after leaving the lake?? is that possible?? something doesn't add up with him being inside the home lurking in the Hallway and the son came home and knocked on a door to get in and then had to go thru a window, to find SA standing in a hall with a "freaked" out look on his face?? I bet if this is so, then he is there making sure everything was in place, she may have put up a struggle and he was there to make sure everything was in order?? please correct me on any of the above, I haven't been close to this case as I have been on others in the past, just don't have the time to read two years of stuff and juggle my career.

I am in agreement with the idea that Hailey's body might have been in the car when Shawn went to work. He left for work at 5:30 am. He arrived at work in Snyder at 6:00am, didn't speak to anyone, then left at 6:10am (I believe to establish an alibi.) He claims to have then went to his grandmother's house in Dunn but she wasn't there so he says he went to his mom's in Big Spring. (side note: it would only take one turn onto the backroad that led to Hailey's body as he traveled to Dunn, and cell phone shows he was in CCity when he claimed to have been at his mom's in Big Spring.)

Billie has stated that she checked on Hailey at 6:20am and seen she was sleeping before heading to work in Snyder at 6:30am. She claims to have got a ride with a coworker, but many believe that Shawn took her to work that morning. It should be easy to prove if she got a ride like she said.

It is my opinion that the reason he locked the door was to clean up the crime scene and that is why he was surprised to see David after he crawled through the window. These are my opinions on what happened and I do not claim them as facts, just theories.

About the look on his face when DD walked in I have been wondering lately about that. Wasn't he meant to be sending more pictures of himself out on the day Hailey " went missing"? Maybe DD interrupted him in the middle of that?

Billie was at home on the Sunday night. IF he took her to work on Monday morning its obvious that Billie knew he was quitting his job. I personally cant think of any good reasons for her lieing about that morning if they are innocent.

Billie was at home on the Sunday night. IF he took her to work on Monday morning its obvious that Billie knew he was quitting his job. I personally cant think of any good reasons for her lieing about that morning if they are innocent.

What makes that obvious?

Just wondering.

What makes that obvious?

Just wondering.

That's a simple one to answer. IF he did take her to work that day that was after he was due to start work himself and so she had to know that if he was planning on taking her to work he wasn't planning on remaining at work when he went in earlier. On top of that according to the PI a co worker of Shawn said he believed someone was possibly in the car waiting whilst Shawn went into work if that was Billie what was she planning on doing? sitting there until he finished his shift?

She said, a friend took her to work and that seemed to have been confirmed in the affidavits. Why are you still trying to say he did, I know you said on FB. So you are saying FaceBook is more reliable than LE?
Don't you think if he had done anything to Hailey he wouldn't have quit?

That's a simple one to answer. IF he did take her to work that day that was after he was due to start work himself and so she had to know that if he was planning on taking her to work he wasn't planning on remaining at work when he went in earlier. On top of that according to the PI a co worker of Shawn said he believed someone was possibly in the car waiting whilst Shawn went into work if that was Billie what was she planning on doing? sitting there until he finished his shift?

Please, provide a link to the PI saying this, I am tired of rumors. And, the blog radio link did not work. If they were so conniving like you are trying to make them out to be, why would he quit his job?

Shawn is the only named suspect in the case. I am sure if there was any others LE would have announced it by now.

Are you serious? How long has it been since they made an announcement? What exactly have they announced since the beggining? NOT much!

She said, a friend took her to work and that seemed to have been confirmed in the affidavits. Why are you still trying to say he did, I know you said on FB. So you are saying FaceBook is more reliable than LE?
Don't you think if he had done anything to Hailey he wouldn't have quit?

I guess we will see in any trial if Shawn took her to work that day or not. <modsnip>

As for if I think he had done anything to Hailey he wouldn't have quit I have to be honest and say I don't pretend to understand how someone like Shawns brains work. However I would say Haileys body was moved that morning and that's why he quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado