Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHEN is there going to be an arrest??????????????? Come on LE.. its way past time!!!!

I do agree.
Near where I live, a man was recently convicted of the rape and murder of a girl in 1975, 38 years later justice is served. DNA is what finally got him and he wasn't even on their radar, they had never even heard the name before.
I just hope justice is served for Hailey. I have followed so many cases on here where the missing is never found and the perp is never charged.

Because you said they got the days mixed up doesn't make it so :) They are not "supposed facebook posts". Shawn himself says he took her and that the co worker took her on the Tuesday. He claims hes told LE this also. The info is out there and I have even posted about it tonight in the parking lot.

I know the Hope for Hailey page was OK'd for discussion. I don't remember the other pages you refer to being OK'd.
Just because that page has his name does not mean it is him.
Please, post a link to a verifieable MSM where Shawn says he took her on Monday and not a screenshot of a social networking site.

My thoughts will be with Clint tomorrow, I imagine it will be a tough day for him
icon9.gif

Justice for HAILEY!!!!

I know the Hope for Hailey page was OK'd for discussion. I don't remember the other pages you refer to being OK'd.
Just because that page has his name does not mean it is him.
Please, post a link to a verifieable MSM where Shawn says he took her on Monday and not a screenshot of a social networking site.

The page I linked to was ok'd by an admin on that thread.

You may not like what the screenshot says but that's 100% Shawns account and his own words.

Where is the list for verified insiders for this case? I keep reading post hinting at inside information but do not see verified insider.

If you are referring to me I have never implicated that I was a verified insider. I do speak to quite a few people closely connected to all this though I admit. When I do my posts I generally say its rumoured because obviously I cant prove some things I say or at least without those people posting here. There is a lot of info out there though that we cant discuss on here because of the rules which is fair enough and isn't in the media because quite frankly the media have been appalling in this case.

One quick thing as an example though. I said on here for the longest time that Del and EG were at the house on the Sunday, something that Billie never mentioned and wasn't in her timeline. Something I could never understand really. Then when Del was arrested the other week he went to the media and told them he was there the day before she disappeared. Go and figure.

My thoughts will be with Clint tomorrow, I imagine it will be a tough day for him
icon9.gif

Justice for HAILEY!!!!

OH,, because of Father's Day. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there!!:seeya:

BBM

But that knowledge wouldn't necessarily lead to knowing that someone had quit. Couldn't someone say, "Hey, I think I'm going to take a personal day after all. I'll just pop by and tell them, and then I'll take you on to work?"

Besides...he didn't actually quit that day, correct? He just left and didn't come back. Am I not remembering correctly?

But when someone goes into their shift at work, and then just walks out w/out a word---isn't that just like quitting? Wouldn't most people be fired for doing that?

Ah fair enough I was confused because of the way it was written. I believe Shawn in this case about taking Billie to work because I have seen posts from Billie saying the same thing and also because of what the PI said. When it goes to court assuming that it does I believe the co worker will tell them she didn't take Billie to work also.

LOL. Yeah, I won't win any awards for my writing style. I failed English Comp twice in college. :facepalm:

How does him taking her to work mean anything?. Do you think this is directly the cause of Hailey going missing?

How does him taking her to work mean anything?. Do you think this is directly the cause of Hailey going missing?

Very importantly it means that Billie and Shawn both lied about the morning she supposedly went missing.

But when someone goes into their shift at work, and then just walks out w/out a word---isn't that just like quitting? Wouldn't most people be fired for doing that?
Possibly, but he told Police that he had an altercation with his supervisor and that did not happen according to the supervisor.

Very importantly it means that Billie and Shawn both lied about the morning she supposedly went missing.
And who would do that when their daughter was "missing" if they had nothing to hide? Why would they lie about that. It makes me think they were busy taking care of whatever needed to be taken care of before she was reported missing. Innocent people don't lie when their children are kidnapped or missing. Plain and simple.:banghead:

I can't even remember back...I assume they brought HRD dogs into the house, do we know that for sure?
I had wondered that before and I do not recall them ever mentioning bringing dogs into the house. I can't understand why they did not, if they didn't!

R.I.P. precious Hailey. I hope you are dancing and laughing in Heaven and are so very happy. We will not let this go and one day, hopefully soon, justice will be served for you sweet girl.

It's meaningful because Billie lied about it. WHY would she lie? Supposedly she gave the pressor and handed out the timeline, to correct police affidavits!!!!

Dunn also took issue with a few of the points released in police affidavits. She said the notion that she hosted a New Year's Eve party following Hailey's disappearance is ridiculous. Dunn also said she stopped at an ATM in Scurry County on the evening of December 27 because she was short on cash, not to buy illegal narcotics.

http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/sites/default/files/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF

We seem to be in divided camps these days. Like it or not, believe what you wish. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes in this case. And many of the main players can't seem to keep their mouths shut. It's not unique to this case, seen in a few others as well, I guess (facebook) social media is the new norm.

Random reminder:

• Whether or not a social media page is allowed for discussion, the comments are still considered rumor, non-facts.
  • A social media post is not a substitute for an acceptable source (MSM).
  • Non-verifed members must include the proper links when posting "fact".
  • Members who wish to post as insiders can follow these guidelines to submit a request to become verified.
  • Parking Lot discussions are not allowed to be referenced in the regular forum.
We only verify people who know the players or have been named in the media, etc. This does not include people who may befriend a player on internet social media and then wish to post about it.
If a member wants to post as a professional (a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email.

wsverify@xmission.com

Please include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name
Location (City and State)
In the subject line please put your user name and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.
More information can be found at the link:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167277"]Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If it means they both lied then ,before they had time to realy come up with a story , why you would believe them now?

I dont understand how a person can pick and choose what to believe from a person they truely believe to be a person who lies.

So they both say one thing at first and then they both say something else. There would be motive in that alone but how to find which is the truth and which is the lie would be hard because really both of those could be false since one lie is a lie and another is soon followed and down the facebook comments follow.

I would think nothing would be credited to be truth. At least thats how I deal with the people I have caught in lies.

Is this perhaps when SA MAY HAVE [speculation/theory/opinion on my part] just raped Hailey and she was deceased/dying. IF there was no decomp in the house when dogs searched then I BELIEVE that an unconscious Hailey was taken out of the house and was the target of SA's sadistic behavior. WHEN DD saw SA...HOW did DD react to SA, WHAT did DD do and WHERE did DD go after seeing SA in the hallway? WHAT was the dynamic and the aftermath of that encounter?

We do not now what DD has said to LE, at this time.

DD did talk to LE because part of what he said is recorded in the affidavit (regarding the length of time HD played with his X-box).

When DD arrived home he was with a friend who stayed over for the rest of the night. I'm pretty sure that if they saw his sister raped and dieing on the floor they would have noted it and/or done something about it. There has never been any suggestion from either of them that anything like that happened. Since LE would have interviewed both of them prior to the filing their affidavits, they would have know if anything like that and included those details in the affidavit, but there is nothing.

In fact, the affidavit does not mention DD's (or his friends for that matter) account of arriving home at all, they only provide hearsay from other people. Which is extremely strange since the primary witness was on hand and available. It suggests that their versions did not agree with the hearsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021