KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught up and started reading your blog.

Gosh darn it girl, you have such a GIFT in writing. You really do!

Hugs,

DD (I've been DD here for so long, but after the Arias trial and having to read "DD" aka Dr Drew typed here, I confuse myself, haha!)

Dr. Dawg :lol:

My dad told me this am he's reading it and he was positive and proud of me. :blushing: that was a relief cuz of some of my recent entries

Dr. Dawg :lol:

My dad told me this am he's reading it and he was positive and proud of me. :blushing: that was a relief cuz of some of my recent entries

How sick is this - I'm in the middle of a complicated 3 day move - it's so freaking hot I'm hoping all this perspiring I'm doing is actually good for me - my water bottle is my best friend - and I have to take little breaks to catch up on your blog to see if I missed anything which isn't helping the time schedule. Alas such is life - the world can wait - I need my KCL fix!!! Just tell me when the book is coming and where to pre-order b/c I definitely think that's where this is going. (((Hugs))))

:seeya: DT

Katie, I subscribed to your blog today 'cos I'm afraid I'm going to miss something. You express yourself so well and your soul shines through.

Thank you for letting us into your world.

How sick is this - I'm in the middle of a complicated 3 day move - it's so freaking hot I'm hoping all this perspiring I'm doing is actually good for me - my water bottle is my best friend - and I have to take little breaks to catch up on your blog to see if I missed anything which isn't helping the time schedule. Alas such is life - the world can wait - I need my KCL fix!!! Just tell me when the book is coming and where to pre-order b/c I definitely think that's where this is going. (((Hugs))))

You're funny! I'm in Sedona on my iPad so not writing but settling in and pecking away here. And it's HOT too so worshipping at the feet of the a/c.

Happy moving!!! :seeya:

It's so hot, I saw a dog chasing a cat and they were both walking.
~ Johnny Carson

:blowkiss: We all just love you so much, LadyBird.
Their is something in you, that is a piece of us.
A tiny bird in our hand, to be protected.
Walking hand in hand in the darkness,
we'll slowly lead each other to new paths.

This is the summer of George!
:seeya:

:newyear:

:cupcake:

:seeya:

Im not familar with who the jurors are. One of the jurors was on Inside Edition a little while ago. He said he wants to meet jodi and ask her the question everybody wants to know. Why? Hes a bald male.

Therefore in essence he is saying that JA lied about WHY she killed Travis Alexander. He is letting us know he didn't believe her story. Good gracious, if he should get the chance to ask her why she killed Travis, does he think she'll tell him the truth? What a joke!This juror REALLY should never have been on this jury--much less Jury Foreman.

I'm just thankful for the 1st degree Murder conviction.

someone else posted that the judge got emotional for JODI at the end there- and that she was sympathetic to JODI. i'm not sure what I think.
I believe the Judge was extremely sad for Travis' family.

Is there AC in JA cell now and will there be AC in the PerryVille Prison cell.
I know our AC runs our power bill up I know the prison would cost the tax payers
even more money.

I apologize for not knowing how to quote an entire question and answer. A poster answered these two questions with--No and No.

I lived in Arizona for about 15 years. I now live in Vegas--which is still the desert and the summers are brutal.

The summer heat alone can make you want to die. We once had our A/C conk out over the July 4th weekend. We tried staying in our home until the new A/C unit was installed, but couldn't do it. We had to rent a room at the Stardust for a few days to survive.

JA is already living in misery with no A/C in her cell. Summers in AZ can reach 122 degrees--and that is in the shade!

Sweet coeurfragile, thank you for sharing this. Unfortunately, it is quite similar to my own relationship with my mother. I didn't realize until I was nearly 60 that I could not make her love me. Letting go was hard, but I feel much less anxiety now that our contacts are very limited.

(((coeurfragile))))
Been thinking of what you said for a few days now and wanted to reply. Kind of private and love my mind, inasmuch as I only retain pleasant thoughts, no room for more. Also, my mother passed away and talking about her now seems, well, just not right. Took a long, long break away from my mother, too confusing, maybe why I love daisies so much, she loved me, she loved me not relationship, and no clue why so inconsistent. Hard to understand why a mother doesn't love you, kind of like then who will. Answer was everyone else I met in my life, solidified it wasn't me. Perhaps why I elected not to have children. Well there is a GOD, my mother had a stroke and lost her speech. I finally had no clue if she was telling me to go to heck, or she loved me. She could say two words you could understand, **** and baby. I loved her deeply and she died in my arms in the nursing home. It took a stroke, but I felt her love, miss her smile and how her big blue eyes lit up when she saw me. Guess I'm saying, know how you feel, some things are out of your control. Not wishing a stroke on your mother or anything, just man, it was a blessing for me. So, your not alone, I thank-you for finding out I wasn't either. Hope this makes sense, a lot of memories going through my brain setting off emotions, oh b s I'm crying like a stupid baby.

KCL - I read on a blog there was a girl found murdered in your neighborhood, did they ever find out who she was and, any arrests been made? Don't remember where I was when you were writing about it. I thought here on your blog. Guess I need a GPS for this web sight.

Yes, What do you think? I think there is a very good chance the DP phase will be delayed to most of our dismay. The Alexanders will be forced to wait once again. What a shame and a sham.

All this for some one wanting the death penalty so bad...opps forgot were talking about JA.

For the juror that wanted to ask JA a question, WHAT, it was called write it down, put it in the basket for the Judge. Did he not have a clue on these instructions also?

So many here, like myself have/had parent issues. When my Mom would say to me, you look just like your old man. I replied, you picked him, I wasn't even a thought when you made that decision, so how is that my fault? Well that statement was never said again. If any one of you got that, try it, it worked for me.

Sooo Sorry but I love the way you think!!
Bless You!

Soulsad

Been thinking of what you said for a few days now and wanted to reply. Kind of private and love my mind, inasmuch as I only retain pleasant thoughts, no room for more. Also, my mother passed away and talking about her now seems, well, just not right. Took a long, long break away from my mother, too confusing, maybe why I love daisies so much, she loved me, she loved me not relationship, and no clue why so inconsistent. Hard to understand why a mother doesn't love you, kind of like then who will. Answer was everyone else I met in my life, solidified it wasn't me. Perhaps why I elected not to have children. Well there is a GOD, my mother had a stroke and lost her speech. I finally had no clue if she was telling me to go to heck, or she loved me. She could say two words you could understand, **** and baby. I loved her deeply and she died in my arms in the nursing home. It took a stroke, but I felt her love, miss her smile and how her big blue eyes lit up when she saw me. Guess I'm saying, know how you feel, some things are out of your control. Not wishing a stroke on your mother or anything, just man, it was a blessing for me. So, your not alone, I thank-you for finding out I wasn't either. Hope this makes sense, a lot of memories going through my brain setting off emotions, oh b s I'm crying like a stupid baby.

Jacalyn, thank you for your words and the hope. I am very glad you were able to find your mother's love. Sometimes I believe some mothers just don't have the ability to show it, but it is in there somewhere.

((((Jacalyn))))

KCL - I read on a blog there was a girl found murdered in your neighborhood, did they ever find out who she was and, any arrests been made? Don't remember where I was when you were writing about it. I thought here on your blog. Guess I need a GPS for this web sight.

I never heard or read another word about it. She was found in the street I think. :(

In other news my Dad finally got internet access to read my Father's Day Tribute and just called me all choked up and kept saying "it's undeserving" but used words like "special" "I feel so good" things like that. He leaves for a river cruise trip in Amsterdam tomorrow so I'm so glad I sent him off with that. :)

I received a thank you note from Samantha in the snail mail yesterday..I burst into tears on opening it...a big thank you to KCL for organizing so we could help the family ..only wish I could do more...when I held that card in my hand it made it more real to me...the depth of loss for this innocent family...continued prayers for the family and my prayers for peace for all you sleuthers out there!!
K

I received a thank you note from Samantha in the snail mail yesterday..I burst into tears on opening it...a big thank you to KCL for organizing so we could help the family ..only wish I could do more...when I held that card in my hand it made it more real to me...the depth of loss for this innocent family...continued prayers for the family and my prayers for peace for all you sleuthers out there!!
K

That's fantastic Kim. xoxo

I'm in some contact with them...so far it seems only one family member is attending the hearing tomorrow that I can tell.

But a whole group of us will be there, including several jurors. :)

That's fantastic Kim. xoxo

I'm in some contact with them...so far it seems only one family member is attending the hearing tomorrow that I can tell.

But a whole group of us will be there, including several jurors. :)

I hope it is televised. I will be watching and sending positive vibes that this moves forward on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23