SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actress that's playing JA in the Lifetime movie said she was in a fog (not those words exactly) on the day they shot the lovemaking/murder scene- it was so intense??
Not another one- the fog, the fog-UGH.
The coming attractions are already making my blood boil- some facts are wrong. Why can't they stick to the facts????

I know, it was so weird. She says she doesn't remember anything from that day!

I really hate to ask this (I mean really) but does anyone remember when the tootsie pop testimony was? Yesterday I was reading Blink and she said there was only one tootsie pop/pop rock episode, and the afternoon pic has JA with a tootsie pop you-know-where. I was thinking of damaging my ears by listening to that testimony again to see if she does actually say it only happened once. Anyone know which day it was offhand?

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I recall there was discussion between Jodi & Travis of the Tootsie Pop/Pop Rocks during the phone sex that Jodi recorded.:twocents:

Got to love the 60's. They had all the best music.

[video=youtube;AZQxH_8raCI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZQxH_8raCI[/video]

Just had to share . . . .

meet Zoom the little puppy my niece rescued to join their family of now 3 neurological dogs. Phoenix is one of the other dogs without the use their hind legs (seen @ the end of the video)

[video=youtube;p6HT7SXij_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6HT7SXij_Q[/video]

first time in her pink wheelchair
Zoom's first time in her pink wheelchair! - YouTube

Ok Princess I'm doubling down on Yes! :floorlaugh:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

WOO HOO i remember seeing "Yes" In Buffalo N.Y. there were a few other bands but I can remember who they were :banghead: I attended many concerts back then. They mesh together. Or could be what I "smoked a bit back then". Just recreational:blushing: Apparently i didn't kill any brain cells so it's all good. At least I don't think I did :floorlaugh:

Awesome. God Bless them for giving them such a loving home and chance for a fulfilling life. Dogs are handicapable too.

They are not disabled just "other abled". My niece heard about Zoom in Texas and she was going to be put down. Through a rescue network, one woman agreed to fly with Zoom out to Colorado and my niece drove nearly 3000 miles roundtrip over 4 days to pick her up and bring her back to Washington State.

Who says she would not have a quality of life? She looks pretty happy to me!

Wish I could help but I think that may have been when I was away on Vaycay. I'm sure somebody here can point you in the right direction.

Thanks Bravo. :)

In the clip T. posted JM has her re-read the transcript and she says the tootsie pop/pop rock incident happened the day of Lonnie's baptism, didn't notice if she said the date, will go hunt up the whole day and listen to it.

But if this is true and there was no other incident with her, him and those items then the pic of her with the sucker couldn't have been taken on the 4th. Blink also says there was what looked like blood on the usb cord in his office which wasn't tested (I have the pic and there is a smear of something) but Blink thinks that's how she got the pics onto his camera and why she said they had sex there, her dna would be in there. Also, the window screen on the ground outside may go to the office window.

Still so many questions.

WOO HOO i remember seeing "Yes" In Buffalo N.Y. there were a few other bands but I can remember who they were :banghead: I attended many concerts back then. They mesh together. Or could be what I "smoked a bit back then". Just recreational:blushing: Apparently i didn't kill any brain cells so it's all good. At least I don't think I did :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: red rocks! My sweet home away from home! Your story reminds me of one of DMB's shows at CU it was a total down pour...we did not get home until after 3...being the good girl I am I still made it in to the office before 7! However I put on the same bra I wore the night before, even though I showered my bra still reeked of the concert. I laid low all day! :floorlaugh:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4d8OP92_o84

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I recall there was discussion between Jodi & Travis of the Tootsie Pop/Pop Rocks during the phone sex that Jodi recorded.:twocents:

Oh goodness, I hope I don't have to pay close attention to that tape. :scared:

She talked about Lonnie's baptism in her Jan. 20th journal entry, not sure yet of the baptism date (still listening), I know it's been mentioned plenty of times but I never paid much attention to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member