SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what was going through their minds while standing there near her. I would've been like "come on, I dare you....freak out so I can push this button."

(Btw...does anyone else find those guards attractive? Yum. Geez, it sucks being single lol)

Yum indeed!! (Btw u don't have to be single to appreciate a good lookin' guy! Nothing wrong w/ just admiring from afar. ;) )

Of course MOO

I know there's been a lot of talk about the tootsie pop picture but I've never seen it. I thought I've unfortunately seen them all, ugh, but none with a tootsie pop. I was under the impression that it happened only once. I could be very wrong.

I had a screen shot of it that I cropped out the nasty parts, that also took out what I wanted to see so had to go find a raw version.

I'll stare at it later and see what I see (anyone got any eye bleach handy?). But there's been zero testimony about any tootsie pops being used on the 4th so if one is in play (so to speak) in either hoohaa pic then it couldn't have been taken on the 4th.

I'm sooo super psyched b/c my DH, our 7 yr old daughter, & myself are spending the day on our friends boat @ the lake today! Haven't been on a boat in years & my daughter has never been on one so I can't wait to see how much fun she's gonna have! :)

Growing up I spent every summer @ my Dad's lake house, riding around w/ him on his boat, & they were such wonderful memories that I will always cherish.

Just wanted to share my excitement considering my days are now filled w/ taking care of our precious 2 children, driving to & from practices & games, playing Legos & board games, taking care of our house, & doing all the required mommy/wifey jobs. And my "down time" is spent studying as I'm working on my 2nd college degree. (In addition to sneaking here on WS & enjoying some laughs w/ all my fellow WS- ers!).

This will be a much needed escape spent w/ my fam that is long overdue! Sooo psyched!!!! :)

I had a screen shot of it that I cropped out the nasty parts, that also took out what I wanted to see so had to go find a raw version.

I'll stare at it later and see what I see (anyone got any eye bleach handy?). But there's been zero testimony about any tootsie pops being used on the 4th so if one is in play (so to speak) in either hoohaa pic then it couldn't have been taken on the 4th.

You are very brave!

You are very brave!

Yes, very brave! Talk about "taking one for the team". I don't EVER want to see those pics again. :puke:

I wonder what was going through their minds while standing there near her. I would've been like "come on, I dare you....freak out so I can push this button."

(Btw...does anyone else find those guards attractive? Yum. Geez, it sucks being single lol)

I have seen some hot CO's in my time.....

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

ewwww creepy thing, flirty shy smile...blechhh!! Thank you for the footage... the guards' fingers were poised on....? Something. Surely, not a camera...I don't know what. Would any of you know?
null_zps11f68b5d.jpg

Nom.

Who's going to be watching the Lifetime movie tonight? I know I'll probably be disgusted by how inaccurate it will likely be, but curiosity will get the better of me. Now I just have to talk my DH into watching it with me. He's had enough of JA to last him a lifetime of Lifetimes. :floorlaugh:

I think I found it, but not where I expected it. Guess I should have listened more closely to the sex tape. lol

Um no...no thats ok lolol. I think you did just fine not listening closely.

Um no...no thats ok lolol. I think you did just fine not listening closely.

LOL I was afraid mt ears might bleed. :blushing:

Is it my imagination or is there motion going on with that stick? Looks more like the handle of a tuning fork, if you catch my drift.

She's back tweeting again!

@Jodiannarias: To all those worrying who is tweeting for me NO IT IS NOT DONAVAN. Thank you.

I doubt that I will watch the Jodi Arias movie tonight but will look forward to reading 'sleuthers' comments. I've watched several Lifetime movies that are based on true crime but have only enjoyed those about cases with which I'm not familiar. I've never watched all of the Casey Anthony movie but have seen parts of it. Likewise, I've only seen parts of the Natalee Holloway film, the Elizabeth Smart story, and the Laci Peterson movie.

The made-for-TV movies that I've most enjoyed are those that I haven't followed closely in the media: Amanda Knox, Drew Peterson, the Amber Alert story, and the Betty Broderick saga.

Even though the Red Wings are out of the Stanley Cup finals, DH and I will probably watch the hockey game. I'll probably sneak a peek at the Lifetime movie between periods ;)

I'm sooo super psyched b/c my DH, our 7 yr old daughter, & myself are spending the day on our friends boat @ the lake today! Haven't been on a boat in years & my daughter has never been on one so I can't wait to see how much fun she's gonna have! :)

Growing up I spent every summer @ my Dad's lake house, riding around w/ him on his boat, & they were such wonderful memories that I will always cherish.

Just wanted to share my excitement considering my days are now filled w/ taking care of our precious 2 children, driving to & from practices & games, playing Legos & board games, taking care of our house, & doing all the required mommy/wifey jobs. And my "down time" is spent studying as I'm working on my 2nd college degree. (In addition to sneaking here on WS & enjoying some laughs w/ all my fellow WS- ers!).

This will be a much needed escape spent w/ my fam that is long overdue! Sooo psyched!!!! :)

Yay! Sounds like such a wonderful time....have a blast!

I doubt that I will watch the Jodi Arias movie tonight but will look forward to reading 'sleuthers' comments. I've watched several Lifetime movies that are based on true crime but have only enjoyed those about cases with which I'm not familiar. I've never watched all of the Casey Anthony movie but have seen parts of it. Likewise, I've only seen parts of the Natalee Holloway film, the Elizabeth Smart story, and the Laci Peterson movie.

The made-for-TV movies that I've most enjoyed are those that I haven't followed closely in the media: Amanda Knox, Drew Peterson, the Amber Alert story, and the Betty Broderick saga.

Even though the Red Wings are out of the Stanley Cup finals, DH and I will probably watch the hockey game. I'll probably sneak a peek at the Lifetime movie between periods ;)

I know what you mean. I was really disappointed with the Casey Anthony movie. Once you've lived through the whole thing in "real time" the glossed over version just doesn't cut it.

I've heard the actual murder scene is pretty graphic in Dirty Little Secret, so if I find it too upsetting I'll turn to something else.

I know what you mean. I was really disappointed with the Casey Anthony movie. Once you've lived through the whole thing in "real time" the glossed over version just doesn't cut it.

I've heard the actual murder scene is pretty graphic in Dirty Little Secret, so if I find it too upsetting I'll turn to something else.

Hi princess. :seeya:

I may sneak a peek, but I really prefer true crime documentaries like 48 hours.

I think I'm gonna watch RED tonight with Bruce Willis and Helen Mirren.

geeze....i think north is kinda cute but not with that last name, apparently her nick name is going to be Nori, if thats what they are gonna call her they should have just named her that...and to think, people gave me grief for naming my daughter Molly.

Molly is a pretty name. Shame on the people that gave you grief.

I kind of like East West. Ha!!

Tonight I have to go to a visitation for a teenage boy. It is going to be very hard. I hope I can find a dress to squeeze into. Do I have to wear pantyhose? My legs are shocking white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects