SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a good mom you are Princess!

Also, I'm really sorry you lost your mom. :grouphug:

Thanks marlap. My arteries are screaming for mercy already just thinking about it. Not exactly "health food". :floorlaugh:

And thank you for your kind thoughts. :hug:

Thanks marlap. My arteries are screaming for mercy already just thinking about it. Not exactly "health food". :floorlaugh:

And thank you for your kind thoughts. :hug:

I know your son is going to love it! You sound like my mom acted...she was still bringing over grocery care packages when I was in my late 20s...:floorlaugh:

KCL,

Don't let MK get to you. He is obviously a bitter little man who is upset that he doesn't get the attention he so badly wants. You and the Alexander family have many wonderful supporters and that has to bother MK. He makes a living in the media and seeks attention for a living so it pizzes him off that so many people worldwide support the Alexanders and completely ignore him.

Sweetest KCL, I appreciate you being a voice for so many of us who have not had the opportunity, or are just unable.

Pasa and I have not "officially" met, but I have tried to follow the events she has been through. Please pass my condolences to her if you get the chance (even a generic "from many at WS" will do). It is never easy to lose someone you love.

:seeya: Thanks Spellbound to include us all. Losing my father was one of the worst losses i've experienced, but I carry many pleasant memories. Chin up and stay strong ALL!

p.s. :giggle: "Dirty Little Secret" starts in 1 hour and 20 minutes.

KCL,

Don't let MK get to you. He is obviously a bitter little man who is upset that he doesn't get the attention he so badly wants. You and the Alexander family have many wonderful supporters and that has to bother MK. He makes a living in the media and seeks attention for a living so it pizzes him off that so many people worldwide support the Alexanders and completely ignore him.

Sometimes it's fun to have a nemesis. :rocker:

See this tweet:

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 2h
I'm not currently accepting donations 4 appeals. Just don't know yet if I will plea or appeal.

Who's thinking that means there's a deal. LWOP and give up all appeals, or take your chances with the second jury.

IF she's even telling the truth in that tweet, and we know with Arias it's like tossing a dice. JMO.

Sulamith,

Let me tell you what I think about Kiefer's tweet, as it was directed at me and my friends.

He has minimized the "trial watchers" to categories of "prosecution groupies" and "day gawkers" exclusively. Apparently he doesn't think anyone else comes to watch a trial for other motivations.

http://muckrack.com/michaelbkiefer/statuses/314067886908010496

He's been slinging this insulting crap since March.

Back when I was speaking to him, before he went off the rails with insults directed at me personally, I confronted him on this. I reminded him that some of us were there to support the family. He shrugged obviously this being meaningless to him.

You see by then he was already sharing with me and anyone who would listen that he thought Travis' family deserved the pain they were in because they refused to accept a second degree plea with the prosecution. He called Travis "disgusting" and a "pig" to my face. He spewed so much vitriol toward Martinez I tuned it out. He called Jennifer Willmott "cute". I'm not even saying some of the worst things he said. The profanity could get me timed out.

He held disdain for anyone supporting this trial, reporting totally false "facts" all pointed toward demeaning Martinez and the family while aggrandizing and portraying defense witnesses as victims. He published leaked info and sneakily redacted it online. Many other journalists I spoke to held and hold the same impressions I have.

So when he tweets that no family is in court (false) and refers to us who've been in contact with the family who asked us to sit on the front row for them, diminishing us to "groupies" I'm gonna call him out on it.

Note he didnt tweet about Jodi's mom being there on the second to last row with a weirdo who got ejected from court, twice. He wasn't referred to at all much less as a "murderer groupie".

He intends to insult and he does. And now we're calling him out on it. He's taken it too far for too long.

I prefer my trial reporters, not editorialists but reporters, served without bias. That's what he's getting paid for.

Just in case you were wondering.

PS none of you or other non registered readers in the hundreds would have been privy to my trial observations had I not taken time out of my busy life to attend the trial and come home exhausted and post my notes. I don't know how that would get minimized to some marginal label but it has been part of my role since day one. I've endured all kinds of insults for my participation, here and elsewhere , including from you which have gotten deleted. When you are putting your heart and soul in to something only to be marginalized for it by strangers or in the case of Kiefer someone I'd called a friend for years, you can hit a limit. Guess my response to his tweet, and this response here, represent mine.

WOW!! Thanks for the back story Katiecoolady! Had no idea what kind of person he is and he is the Courts and Legal reporter!!! I read his tweet at the link. How does he keep his job??

See this tweet:

I'm not currently accepting donations 4 appeals. Just don't know yet if I will plea or appeal.

Who's thinking that means there's a deal. LWOP and give up all appeals, or take your chances with the second jury.

IF she's even telling the truth in that tweet, and we know with Arias it's like tossing a dice. JMO.

Wow, what a piece of work she is. I doubt anything is on the table at the moment as far as a plea, so it's probably just more of her delusional thinking.

Wonder if she's still accepting donations to her commissary account so she can keep buying those sausage chubs, and giving to the needy in jail. :rolleyes:

ETA - wonder who's doing her tweeting for her now?

O/T but two very disturbing things:

1). 8 year old Jacksonville Florida girl kidnapped from Walmart last night and murdered. They found her killer, a 56 year old who was convicted in 2009 of aggravated child abuse and willful torture and sentenced to ONE year in jail! Okay, so he and the judge need to be put down. What a load of crap!!! Makes me very angry.

2) and totally unrelated....Jean Casarez is still working for HLN as a legal correspondent. She is covering the Zimmerman case. How is it possible HLN kept JC and let a class act like Beth Karas go?

Insanity everywhere!

Wow, what a piece of work she is. I doubt anything is on the table at the moment as far as a plea, so it's probably just more of her delusional thinking.

Wonder if she's still accepting donations to her commissary account so she can keep buying those sausage chubs, and giving to the needy in jail. :rolleyes:

ETA - wonder who's doing her tweeting for her now?

You know what, she's such a liar, if she's saying it's not Donovan that probably means it is, but who knows??? It's confusing, you can never pick it. :scared: Yeah, she's all like so down with the environment and helping the less fortunate and stuff .. GMAB. Can someone please point me in the direction of someone less fortunate that a person locked in a cell for 23 hours a day, it's like she thinks she has some social status or something. Oh and styrofoam containers? Nancy went in there Jodi, we saw the plastic re-washable trays you get to eat out of, not buying the new improved green Jodi for a minute. It's actually funny how she tries to manipulate people, it's so transparent it's ridiculous, and yet she soldiers on!

You know what, she's such a liar, if she's saying it's not Donovan that probably means it is, but who knows??? It's confusing, you can never pick it. :scared: Yeah, she's all like so down with the environment and helping the less fortunate and stuff .. GMAB. Can someone please point me in the direction of someone less fortunate that a person locked in a cell for 23 hours a day, it's like she thinks she has some social status or something. Oh and styrofoam containers? Nancy went in there Jodi, we saw the plastic re-washable trays you get to eat out of, not buying the new improved green Jodi for a minute. It's actually funny how she tries to manipulate people, it's so transparent it's ridiculous, and yet she soldiers on!

ITA. She is an even bigger narcissist than Casey Anthony. At least Tot Mom is keeping her mouth shut, and her mug out of the media. This one, I'm afraid, will never go away as long as she can find an audience. That's all her tweeting is about, is another way to get herself out there. She seems to think she's some kind of celebrity. Makes me sick. :stormingmad:

See this tweet:

*snort*
She's as dumb as a box of rocks :floorlaugh:
DA's office said they were going to impanel another jury, so........the only deal there is, is the one in her sick head with the "Artist", "Photographer",...and Starbuck's!
A jury will have a choice of DP, LWOP, or LWP. So the only "crew" that I could fathom putting forward a "deal/plea" is team CMJA, and she doesn't have anything to "blackmail" anyone, entity, etc., with, nor can they put forward a "plea/deal" unless it was DP. This trial has cost about $1 and some change for every resident in the Phoenix incorporated area (1.4 mil peeps), less if you count the entire Maricopa county area, 3.9 million people, -.50 cents. When you start looking at the whole cost per person, it's a no brainer.
She just doesn't "get" that she doesn't have any control, but what can you expect? In her twisted little pea brain, she thought the extra security and SWAT was to protect her. Wrong, Jodi Einstein! I think her IQ dropped another 10-15 points Thursday, another 5 with this current Tweet!:floorlaugh:

O/T but two very disturbing things:

1). 8 year old Jacksonville Florida girl kidnapped from Walmart last night and murdered. They found her killer, a 56 year old who was convicted in 2009 of aggravated child abuse and willful torture and sentenced to ONE year in jail! Okay, so he and the judge need to be put down. What a load of crap!!! Makes me very angry.

2) and totally unrelated....Jean Casarez is still working for HLN as a legal correspondent. She is covering the Zimmerman case. How is it possible HLN kept JC and let a class act like Beth Karas go?

Insanity everywhere!

1) Another tragic loss of a precious child. :-(

2) I wonder if it was HLN that let her go, or if Beth chose to leave for something better. IMO HLN is becoming a joke, not much is left worth watching there.

ITA. She is an even bigger narcissist than Casey Anthony. At least Tot Mom is keeping her mouth shut, and her mug out of the media. This one, I'm afraid, will never go away as long as she can find an audience. That's all her tweeting is about, is another way to get herself out there. She seems to think she's some kind of celebrity. Makes me sick. :stormingmad:

With her stellar lexicon, who would have thought she'd confuse fame with infamy? :facepalm:

Am I missing something with this movie? Who is katie, I swear that's the name I keep hearing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Am I missing something with this movie? Who is katie, I swear that's the name I keep hearing

I think Katie's a composite of assorted girl/friends. I noticed they never mentioned names of the couple who are obviously Chris and Skye Hughes.

Thank you Princess! You've missed things thanks to our snappy moderation system here. ;). I've missed a lot too but have had a now banned poster harassing me off the forum. Thankfully most venues have block features and/or spam labeling. As they say "no good deed goes unpunished" but honestly my involvement in this case was as much about giving my tragedy some purpose as anything. Travis Aunt Heather and I had a long talk Thurs over dinner about that very topic. Everyone has opinions. Yet when walking through personal tragedy you value those most who truly have been there.

People like you make it all worth it...you too marlap. But sometimes ya just gotta stand up to the bullies..as PAsa says "don't mistake my kindness for weakness". Her father passed away by the way..last weekend. :(

Good does triumph evil. You are a shining example. So very sorry to hear Pasa's Dad passed away. Please pass on my heartfelt condolences.

If you are, then so am I. I wonder if they changed Mimi (Marie) Hall's name to Katie for the movie. TA and Mimi were never officially a couple, though (if I remember correctly)

Me too. I think he is an amazing talent. His theatrical background sure shines thru.

You have probably seen this clip of him in The Ten Commandments.

He sounds so naturally good.

[video=youtube;lvwcJUhIa0U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvwcJUhIa0U[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members