Lifetime movie- Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

IMO the release of this movie should have been held off until after the penalty phase has been completed.

This is strictly made for tv stuff. Nothing real.

Anyway, wonder if Mz Arias is watching from the jail and enjoying.

I think the movie is from Jodi's perspective.

Figures. And the director is anti-death penalty right? LOL

sigh

Hope prospective jurors for the penalty phase aren't swayed by this movie.....

Ok, too much, No more movie. PVR'ing it instead and watch it another night.

Hockey is more entertaining anyways!

GO Chicago!

Lots of hubbies may watch this. That actress is "hot". JA is NOT....

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if any of TA's friends who were there the night he met JA are watching, and what they think about this.

Be more specific guys, come on help a sista out!

The commercial break is lasting longer than the film.

I wonder if any of TA's friends who were there the night he met JA are watching, and what they think about this.

Well they so far have not portrayed him as a pervert... I hope they don't.

Grandma just referred to Darryl as "the geezer, past 40 and strung you along for years.

Lots of hubbies may watch this. That actress is "hot". JA is NOT....

Mine won't. :floorlaugh: That's ok, this movie is such a bad portrayal the roots of the story and the trial is not even over.

Not impressed so far, but I do want to see how fast she starts with the obsessive crazy behavior. C'mon it's a lifetime movie, nobody was expecting great cinema lol

This is strictly made for tv stuff. Nothing real.

Anyway, wonder if Mz Arias is watching from the jail and enjoying.

They did a horrible job with Jeff Ashton's book. Jodi's story has a lot of gaps, so there's room to make stuff up. I've decided to look at it as a movie and not an accurate portrayal. I have to do that because the actress playing JA is really turning me on. :scared::blushing:

So they don't have Lifetime in Poland. So if you guys could sort of talk about the movie and what's going on that would be cool :D

Well JA confronts TA in the men's room after his talk. They talk til late into the morning while walking around LV. He turns her sex invite down and they meet the next night and TA walks away from her to talk to friends. She leaves and then meets him outside his hotel room door and seduces him.

Now she's helping TA host a cookout at the house.

OMG, actress Jodi just said she decorated his house ("I had such a blast decorating this pad!")... UH, NO. TA took so much pride in decorating HIS home, JA contributed NOTHING. This is raising my blood pressure, need a martini.

Ok, too much, No more movie. PVR'ing it instead and watch it another night.

Hockey is more entertaining anyways!

GO Chicago!

Would you like some pizza to enjoy during the game? :floorlaugh:

images

images

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads