Lifetime movie- Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

OMG, actress Jodi just said she decorated his house ("I had such a blast decorating this pad!")... UH, NO. TA took so much pride in decorating HIS home, JA contributed NOTHING. This is raising my blood pressure, need a martini.

Well, keep in mind Jodi does that in real life. She implants herself into situations and moments of Travis' life that she probably wasn't even a part of, like him painting the stripes in the laundry room, MomMom's death, and his book.

:facepalm: This actress is hotter than hades. And it appears she hasn't had a $300 boob job.

Well, keep in mind Jodi does that in real life. She implants herself into situations and moments of Travis' life that she probably wasn't even a part of, like him painting the stripes in the laundry room, MomMom's death, and his book.

True.

:facepalm: This actress is hotter than hades. And it appears she hasn't had a $300 boob job.
No boob job imho...
Maybe fiction is better- than Jodi's lies.
She is still a nut job in reality.
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Would you like some pizza to enjoy during the game? :floorlaugh:

images

:seeya:

Ok now i'm multi tasking. One earbud and streaming the cheesy movie and hockey in other ear. :floorlaugh:

Anna Nicole next week Steely!
another hot actress!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Even so, that one doesn't even make sense since Jodi didn't even know Travis when he bought and decorated the house...but I get where they were going, lol.

Yeah, and actor Travis just told one of his friends that Jodi "brought a woman's touch to the place". LOL

I know it's just a movie, and a Lifetime movie to boot, but I think I may care too much about Travis and his case to subject myself to this! I'll give it a bit longer...

I think this actress is doing a good job with Jodi's obsession and jealousy with Travis.

Yeah, and actor Travis just told one of his friends that Jodi "brought a woman's touch to the place". LOL

I know it's just a movie, and a Lifetime movie to boot, but I think I may care too much about Travis and his case to subject myself to this! I'll give it a bit longer...

OMGHUH?!

Have they even seen Travis' place? It was a bachelor pad if I ever saw one. There was no woman's touch there. What?!

I get taking artistic liberties but they should at least make sense!

So far I generally like it...I would have liked a bit more fleshing out of their relationship pre-psycho Jodi but, hey, you can only do so much in two hours.

I'm not watching the movie, reading the comments here instead. More intelligent IMO.

wonder why the director didn't film a recreation of the filthy dump JA lived in with what's his name after she ran away from home? OOOPS! Guess that wouldn't have jived with his version of a "woman's touch" LMAO

Ok, the producers have done a good job so far demonstrating JA's sexual control, the fact that Travis's friends have indicated she is bad for him and is messing with his religious beliefs. JA just had her first temper tantrum because Travis is spending time with a group of his Bible reading friends that includes women. The scenes are all made up but the personalities and behavior is realistic....IMO

OMGHUH?!

Have they even seen Travis' place? It was a bachelor pad if I ever saw one. There was no woman's touch there. What?!

I get taking artistic liberties but they should at least make sense!

LOL MeeBee, Travis was lying under a flowery, girly comforter when he said it! I was like, HUH???

I think this actress is doing a good job with Jodi's obsession and jealousy with Travis.

Yes. Trying to isolate him from his friends....acting as party hostess at his BBQ
Jealous and needy

9 minutes in and the murderess was already an obsessed psycho. Thank you Lifetime!

His friend Nick referred to Jodi as the "3 hole wonder, as you so eloquently like to call her". :waitasec: This is just wrong...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back