MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bump: for Kara, missing 6 years today. :cry:

tnswKUd.jpg

Bump for Kara

I know there were new users and guests who are interested, please join and share your thoughts

I just learned about Kara's case today after watching an episode dedicated to her on Disappeared / ID.

It seems very likely her perp is behind bars, the one who murdered Kelsie Smith.

So horrible for family to know nothing after all this time.

Stupid question but nothing came from the alleged abduction by her bc? Or did they just not have enuf?

I just learned about Kara's case today after watching an episode dedicated to her on Disappeared / ID.

It seems very likely her perp is behind bars, the one who murdered Kelsie Smith.

I saw the same episode but my memory is foggy. Which guy are you referring to?

Wow, reading through this thread....there's a lot of stuff here that wasn't mentioned on "Disappeared"!

Edwin Hall? I need to go back through the threads. IIRC, he was cleared of any involvement in Kara's disappearance. Did the Disappeared episode indicate a connection? I'd be very interested in hearing more about this!

Edwin Hall? I need to go back through the threads. IIRC, he was cleared of any involvement in Kara's disappearance. Did the Disappeared episode indicate a connection? I'd be very interested in hearing more about this!

Here's the title of the netflix episode:
Disappeared: Season 2: "Gone at 17"

They seemed to allude to EH very strongly in the episode.

Here's the title of the netflix episode:
Disappeared: Season 2: "Gone at 17"

They seemed to allude to EH very strongly in the episode.

Thanks! I may have to rent and watch it. Way back when I was really shocked when LE said there was no connection.

Thanks! I may have to rent and watch it. Way back when I was really shocked when LE said there was no connection.

Should sign up for netflix! Then you can watch every episode of Disappeared! :)

If you've been following along, it's pretty clear that Yust was involved in Kara's disappearance. When it's that obvious, police corruption is the first thing that comes to mind.

10 Cases Of Students Vanishing From Their Schools

5- Kara Kopetsky

Seventeen-year-old Missouri girl Kara Kopetsky attended Belton High School on May 4, 2007 and, sometime during the morning, had an argument with one of her teachers. Out of frustration, Kara apparently decided she was going to ditch school for the rest of the day. Surveillance footage captured her walking out of the building at approximately 10:30 AM, but no knows what happened to her next. When Kara didn’t return home or show up for a 4:00 PM shift at Popeye’s Chicken, her family filed a missing persons report. Since Kara had a history of running away, authorities initially believed she may have done so again. However, she left all her personal belongings behind, kept her cell phone turned off, and has not accessed her bank account since she disappeared.

One possible suspect was Kyra’s ex-boyfriend, Kylr Yust, against whom she had recently filed an order of protection. Kylr had allegedly been stalking and threatening Kara and her last call from her cell phone that morning was to his voicemail. However, Kylr was cooperative with the investigation and seemed to have an alibi for the time Kara went missing. About two weeks after she disappeared, there was a reported sighting of Kara with an unidentified man in Louisburg, Kansas, but authorities have been unable to determine if it was actually her. No one knows where Kara Kopetsky was heading when she exited her school, but she remains missing six years later.

http://listverse.com/2013/07/11/10-cases-of-students-vanishing-from-their-schools/

This seems like the easiest case to solve, the answer seems so obvious! Belton PD need to get on it.

Bump for Kara

someone is getting away with something they shouldn't be, you will be found out eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie