KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were all remarking on that very thing yesterday. If I was in a better seat I would have asked. They were sure at the ready to push or grab something.

Sheriff Joe Apaio doing his job - Love him or hate him politically, but he still has this monster in 23 hour lock-down. :rockon:

My crazy little blog got 382 hits the day before then 2196 hits yesterday...my trial post went mini-viral!

I worked in a prison inland in Northern CA. The housing for the inmates is not air conditioned. Of course all the people who work in the office have air. It was hot, very hot! there were two large fans placed at each end of the tier. None were in the cells...or even facing the cells. They cooled the long hallway off...hoping some air would reach inmates.

It is nasty in there in the summer. All these inmates and then they act up and are put in lock down. The smell is horrid...no bathing when on lock down.

From the few case I've followed, it appears the County facilities are much nicer. I recall that felon Anthony liking her diggs (she called it a dorm). She was special and didn't have to share her stuff with anyone. Most inmates like a single cell...IF they aren't on lock down. I assume this succubus has adjusted to the facility and doesn't want to leave there.

Her beady eyes are fast disappearing into her puffy face. We have a saying over here ... not sure if it's used on your side of the pond lol .... they look like 'p$@s holes in the snow'. :floorlaugh:

What cheers me up no end is that oh so vain Jodi who needed her make up to be charged, who stood on her head to get some colour into her cheeks, who demanded lip gloss and mascara for her interviews, who insisted on her shackles not being shown on camera - gets hauled into court by burly armed guards, uniform, shackles, cuffs, no make up, looking like the back end of a badger. It's the best possible punishment.

After only a month in solitary, Jodi is looking rough. It's already starting to strip her youthful prettiness. She looks older and gray, she's gaining weight. Probably because she has nothing better to do but sit around in her cell eating commissary honey buns and planning her next clever tweet. Wonder how many fans she'll have writing her songs and blowing her kisses once she's prematurely old and fat due to her much deserved incarceration? Sure hope it was worth it to you Jodi...but hey, at least she's famous now.

After only a month in solitary, Jodi is looking rough. It's already starting to strip her youthful prettiness. She looks older and gray, she's gaining weight. Probably because she has nothing better to do but sit around in her cell eating commissary honey buns and planning her next clever tweet. Wonder how many fans she'll have writing her songs and blowing her kisses once she's prematurely old and fat due to her much deserved incarceration? Sure hope it was worth it to you Jodi...but hey, at least she's famous now.

Pacing in her tiny little cell.
Concrete floors edged in scum.
Abject lonliness.
Stuff over mashed potatoes. Every. Single. Day.
Mis-use of your soul, puts you in a very dark place.

Forever.

But solitary seems to have cured her vision problems. :twocents:

My crazy little blog got 382 hits the day before then 2196 hits yesterday...my trial post went mini-viral!

Hi Katie - tried to log on to your blog but the link appears to be broken. :banghead:

Sure hope this is a temporary glitch because I've been away too long as it is ....

Please advise.

Thanks,

DT :seeya:

Pacing in her tiny little cell.
Concrete floors edged in scum.
Abject lonliness.
Stuff over mashed potatoes. Every. Single. Day.
Mis-use of your soul, puts you in a very dark place.
Forever.
Hi McPeep! Very nice. Ever written Haiku? :)

Seriously. Is it true there's no A/C in Arizona jails? C'mon, really? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Seriously. Is it true there's no A/C in Arizona jails? C'mon, really? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

---------
Hi Nhic, I think very few jails or prisons have a/c..I read San Quentin doesnt~one moment of silence for Scott P.. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Uncovered windows,
beckoning to the dawn,
Prisms of my future.

First attempt,
thanking Judy for inspiration.
In mental wandering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online