George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see AC360 last night? They played the video of GZ when he did the walk through of the event. He told the interviewer (detective?), that he yelled and yelled for help. Was this before the 911 tape containing the screams was released? If so, perhaps it is GZ yelling on that recording?

Or alternative thought, he heard TM screaming "help me help me" as this witness testified and used it for himself for a self-defense. Just equally possible.

JMHO

Ok so she lied to spare his mom's feelings and shaped testimony to get GZ arrested. She should be in jail for perjury my god this is unbelievable.

And nobody said she was being coached. She was totally being coached by Crump and Bernie to get the conviction they so wanted.

This farce of a trial is unbelievable and Angela Corey should be disbarred and so should Ben Crump.

They never had a case and they KNEW it.

JMO........

I remember interviewing clients like Ms.Jeantel for intake. You have to understand certain people have been brought up believing that a rat is the ultimate betrail. Especially when it comes to somebody dieing. It has nothing to do with race I found all kinds of people who believed this. At times it was like pulling teeth to get them to answer certain questions. I would always note the ones who I thought their stories may change several times. With this witness I still see the bottom line. Following the victim. No matter how many questions are asked this very important fact won't change.

My first day of watching this trial, and I'm really surprised at this judge. Having only the Travis Alexander Judge to use as a reference, is it common for a Judge to dress down and embarrass a defense attorney in front of the witness and courtroom? Maybe if the judge weren't so disrespectful to the defense attorney the witness wouldn't be either. IMO the judge is sarcastic and dismissive of this defense attorney. Could this also possibly sway the jury if they think the judge is biased towards the state?

Let me clarify, usually I already have a solid opinion about a case before it goes to trial but I am on the fence about this one and would like to withhold my opinion until all evidence is presented. I've been going back and forth on this one.

Or alternative thought, he heard TM screaming "help me help me" as this witness testified and used it for himself for a self-defense. Just equally possible.

JMHO

Hence, my question. Did GZ make that claim before or after the recording was released? IMO, he had no idea the event was being recorded.

It is unusual for someone to write a letter with another person. Also yesterday when she was asked to read some of her sworn testimony it looked like she was "fake reading" it.

.[modsnip].
[modsnip]
Another thing, I find it hard to believe that she didn't want any publicity. What teenage girl doesn't want to be "famous" these days, for whatever reason?

I know this isn't a DP case, but what a difference from the JA judge. IMO, this judge seems biased for the prosecution. This defense attorney, however, seems unrattled by her decisions.

Being new here, I didn't want to get in trouble but I completely agree. I've seen a lot of judges that don't mind revealing their opinion (my dh is an attorney). However, as we saw with the JA trial - when the defendant is facing death or life in prison, most judges give the defense the benefit of the doubt - at least on some of their motions. They do not like being overturned in an appeal. I have not seen that at all with this judge. Mr. West is very professional. imo

I watched AC360 last night and they played GZ doing the walkthrough the day after and noticed GZ said that after Trayvon was shot, he (GZ) thought he had had something in his hands so he pulled his arms out in an outstretched manner. What then drives me nuts is if Trayvon had something in his hands how could he then be grabbing GZ's shirt to bash his head and also Trayvon's hands were underneath him according to testimony and not in the outstretched manner GZ showed.

Did anyone see AC360 last night? They played the video of GZ when he did the walk through of the event. He told the interviewer (detective?), that he yelled and yelled for help. Was this before the 911 tape containing the screams was released? If so, perhaps it is GZ yelling on that recording?

He said on the way to the police station, he kept on yelling for help and nobody came out to help him.

An officer will testify this is what he said too.

Because, as Mr West and the court reporter and the judge have had so much difficulty understanding this witness (volume, etc.) I am trying to make the point that her testimony should be reviewed as to her taped interviews and not written transcriptions because those transcriptions might contain errors. That seems to be a very important factor here in this case.

Hence, my question. Did GZ make that claim before or after the recording was released? IMO, he had no idea the event was being recorded.

My understanding is that it was before the recording was released.

And nobody said she was being coached. She was totally being coached by Crump and Bernie to get the conviction they so wanted.

This farce of a trial is unbelievable and Angela Corey should be disbarred and so should Ben Crump.

JMO........

I don't think they're going to get disbarred for preparing their witness. IMO she didn't listen to what they told her, she is who she is and I think what she was told went in one ear and out the other. It's obvious this witness does not want to be here and can't wait to get off.

This is what he said when he was in the back of the police car, being taken for questioning.

This is before

{modsnip]Another thing, I find it hard to believe that she didn't want any publicity. What teenage girl doesn't want to be "famous" these days, for whatever reason?

BBM

Apparently, this young woman does not want to be "famous" because of her friends death. IMO.

I remember interviewing clients like Ms.Jeantel for intake. You have to understand certain people have been brought up believing that a rat is the ultimate betrail. Especially when it comes to somebody dieing. It has nothing to do with race I found all kinds of people who believed this. At times it was like pulling teeth to get them to answer certain questions. I would always note the ones who I thought their stories may change several times. With this witness I still see the bottom line. Following the victim. No matter how many questions are asked this very important fact won't change.

I totally agree with you in this. The only thing she established for me is that GZ was following TM. I seriously have discounted the rest of her testimony. She seems to be changing her testimony from one question to the next.

Oh, and IMO she doesn't seem to be too fond of Crump either. So I don't know why people think they are in collusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO........

ITA. I didn't think it was Crump's job to ensure vengeance for TM, which seems to have been his plan.

I seem to be in the minority here expecting a 19 year old to be truthful in depositions in a murder trial. Truth seems to mean nothing to her.

I don't think they're going to get disbarred for preparing their witness. IMO she didn't listen to what they told her, she is who she is and I think what she was told went in one ear and out the other. It's obvious this witness does not want to be here and can't wait to get off.

that is very obvious

Because Crump wanted them to be there, IMO

There is a really good reason why he wanted them to be there too.

They were his clients -- they were paying him to do a job. THAT is why he wanted them there -- IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks