Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it

Sheriff was clear on not an accident, and it is a criminal investigation

:twocents:

I'm glad that Elaine can now take her baby home and lay him to rest but I wish there had been a better outcome for her. I can't imagine the pain that her and Corey are enduring now that they finally have an answer. Hopefully the monster that did this will soon be held responsible. Dylan deserves justice just as his mother deserved answers.

It seems that not only did LE find Dylan, but also other items.

Here is what Dylan went missing with:

Dylan Redwine had a black backpack, black shirt, black shorts, black Air Jordan shoes, a Duke Blue Devils ball cap and an older-model Verizon flip phone

I have no words...saddened and confused.

:tears:

I watched the entire press conference. It was clear this is a criminal investigation, not an accident nor an animal. The road can be easily accessed.

This is only my opinion, but being Middle Mountain RD is a Trail, he may have been out on a hike that day...if he body was not dumped there somehow.

LE have ruled out a accident from what they said from tonight's press conference . It is still a criminal investigation I think were the words used .

This is only my opinion, but being Middle Mountain RD is a Trail, he may have been out on a hike that day...if he body was not dumped there somehow.

It just seems like if he was going to go somewhere on his own, he'd go to his friend's house. Some time ago, I saw a map with the locations of Dylan's friend's house and I'm pretty sure it wasn't at all in the same area. Does anyone know where that map is?

My heart sank when I saw this. RIP sweet Dylan. I feel like I knew you as I sit here and shed tears. You be a sweet angel over your mom and family at this time. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. :-(

My friend from Denver just posted this on FB. Rest peacefully Dylan. It's time for justice!

The Vallicito area is full of hunters during Thanksgiving time. I was always a bit suspicious of a hunting accident (not that DYLAN was hunting)...maybe a stray bullet or misidentification of Dylan as an animal by a hunter.

I keep looking at Dylan's photo and his cheeky half grin/smirk and thinking "why" . He had his whole life ahead of him .

Thoughts are with Mark during this painful time. Since LE overtly stated that they have no reason to suspect you, that you've been fully cooperative, that you've just lost your son evidently to a monster, and that according to LE you're a bona fide victim like Elaine and everyone else, my prayers are with you.

The Vallicito area is full of hunters during Thanksgiving time. I was always a bit suspicious of a hunting accident (not that DYLAN was hunting)...maybe a stray bullet or misidentification of Dylan as an animal by a hunter.

There would be no reason that Dylan, a 13 yr old, would have been up in those remote woods by himself that morning. He was last seen at his Dad's home, waiting for a ride to his friends house. He wanted to go see his good friends, not go hiking alone by himself in the cold remote mountains, imo.

It's been almost an hour since the news conference and I can't stop crying. I wanted so badly for Dylan to be alive and being hidden somewhere.

:rose:RIP darling Dylan.:rose: You captured our hearts and we love you. If love could have saved you, you'd still be here.

I'm so sorry for the pain his family is going through right now.

My heart is breaking. I drove home from work in tears. This is the case that brought me to WS as well. From the first picture I saw of him, he reminded me so much of one of my sons.

My thoughts and prayers are with Elaine, Corey, azgrandma and her children, Mike, finddylan, and all who knew and loved him. May they all find peace in at least having the knowledge that they can bring Dylan home, and that he watches over them now. He will live on in their hearts, and in the hearts of all of us who have followed this story.

He will never be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member